02 - First Encounter Of The Rivals

I WILL CRUSH YOU!!!

 

Narsha POV:

 I weak up because of the noise  which the alarm clock makes. I always hate alarm clocks. I didn’t need to use them till now. (Because I didn't go to school before and woke up whenever I want to and studied). I throw the clock to the wall and try to stand up. But my eyes still not fully open. I go to the bath and undress myself. After having shower, I brush my teeths. I choose the cloths which I want to wear today. A tight black mini dress and a black long blazer which has leopar designs on it. I take out my black leopar designed high heels.I wear my siver ring earings, plack diamond and silver ring and aquablue diamond neckless which I never forget to wear. I get my black bag and my keys and get out.

                                                             

    (the blazer I though was not this tick amd its black but has leopar designs also.)

 By looking at my keys I could understand that I also have a car. When I turn right, there was the same 2005 Black BMW 645Cl which took me from the airport.  I get in the car and drove off. I already found the High School I will attend from today on this morning. I went to my mailbox to get my mails and there was a magazine about this school. A school named   Ir-Em High School had 2 pages to talk about theirselves.  After about 30 minutes I came to the school. I parked my car and get off. As I am looking around, a few students look at me. I didn’t care and keep walking. I don't know where the princible is so I asked a male student.

" Excuse me, where can I find the Princible?" I asked.

" Oh. I..I can show you the way." He said. Wait, was he stuttering? Haha, It has been awhile. I worked with an organization my boss sent me to. I had to work with a lot of people. They were the only ones who stuttered while talking  with me because I was the captain of that team. Aside from that I worked Alone for a long time. I am not that good at team working. I never caused problems but I was also never comfortable. Now this boy is stutturing. It's good that he doesn't know much about me but only my beauty. 

 

TOP POV: 

Damn. I forget my phone in my cupboard. I go back and unlock the lock. I see my cellphone under my Marth book. I take it and lock the door again. On my way I see a very hot girl walking next to the geek I saved from a fight yesterday. He saw me and waved me. I said "Hi" and walk to them. The girl looks at me and say "hi" too. She is so damn hot.

She bowed and said " I am Narsha. Nice to meet you."

" Hi. My name is Choe Seung-hyeon. But call me TOP, please. Nice to meet you, too." I said. She smiled. I have to go so I said my goodbyes and left. It would be good getting to know her, I thought.

 

Narsha POV: 

 

We are on our way but suddenly the boy stops and waves to somebody. I look in that way and see another boy. He is extremly handsome. He is tall and he have black straight hair. It is slightly long but It suits him. He seems to have a good body because his shirt is a bit tight for him. He walk towards us and said hi. I bowed and introduce myself. From the books I read , thats how people say hi and introduce themselves in here. 

"I am Narsha. Nice to meet you." I said.

"Hi. My name is Choe Seung-hyeon. But call me TOP, please. Nice to meet you , too."  he said.He seemed a bit hurried so he said goodbye and left. He seems to be a good person. 

 

Noone POV:

 

"Don't get too near him. You might think he is hot and stuff but ,.. just listen to me." He said. She isnt surprised at all. She didn't expect all of the students here to be good and all. "I better stay away from him. Bad things would reveal my bad past and actions for sure. The further the better." I thought.

"I will keep that in mind. I also want a pieceful life in here. " She said and he laughed. 

"I don't know about that. You already attract attention with your looks. It will be very difficult for you. But I need to warn you about something. This, Ir - Em Hight School, is not how it looks like. There is ofcourse very smart people here but also very strong and rich are hear too. Try to keep your head down. And. Them, You should for sure stay away from them. Don't even look at them. If they lay an eye on you. You are done. They will get you for sure. And with your looks I am sure It won't be that easy. Be where they can't see you." He said.

" Wow he talked a lot. But, If what he says is true. I can't help it. I have to look after myself. But I won't get crushed by them too." I thought."Thank you for your warning. I will keep this in mind and don't worry . I can look after myself. " Narsha said. Then we come the the Principle's room.

"By the way, Can I ask your name?" Narsha asked.

"Sure. my name is Lee Gikwang."

"Nice to meet you Gikwang. Can I call yout that?"

"Sure you can. Then I will call you Narsha."He was surprised bu her informal language. She is not used to formal language like they use in this country so She doesn't care.But he smiles.

"Ok. Seems like you will be my first friend in Ir-Em High School." 

I give my thanks and he left. I knock the door and get in the room. I bow to the Princible and we shake hands.

Narsha POV:

"Hi Mss. Park. Welcome to Ir-Em High School. It's good that you find my room. I am The Princible, Cha Seung Won.You can call me Mr. Cha."He said.

I take the sit infront of his table."Hi and thank you for your welcoming. I am Narsha Park. Oh, I found here thanks to one of your students. He leaded me here." I said. He was pleased to hear this. "He seems to be a nice person and princible. He is not a princible I thought of. I am glad because the one I thought of was a very mean, selfcentered princible who cares about what public thinks and doesn't listen bad students and use good students to make proud of the school name. " I laugh to what kind of thoughts I had.We talk about the school and about where I come from and my grades and stuff, then we both stand up. He give me a brochure which has the school map on it. He walk with me to the coridor while talking and he calls a student name. 

"HyunSik-ah. Can you please come here? This new student just enrolled to our school and she doesn't know anything yet. I gave her the lesson times, so help her, ok?" He said. The student look at me and smiles.

"Sure Mr. Cha. I would be glad to." The boy said

." I saw him somewhere... Oh, right. Him and his group was the one that boy warned me about. Seems like I can't run away anymore."I thought. I bow and say " Hi. I am Park Narsha. I am new here. Nice to meet you." I said. We shake hands.

" I am Lem HyunSik. Just call me Hyun. Nice to meet you too." He said. But something was off. He doesn't let go of my hand. I trie to pull my hand but fail. When I look at Hyun , I see him smiling at me. Then I get angry and give a fake smile. I know where the pressure point is in a hand so I push the pressure point in Hyun's hand. His hand becomes numb and lets me hand go. I pull my hand back .

"I think I can find my way with the school map I have. Thank you for helping. Then, Good bye."I said, " Hope we don't talk again." I thought when I turns my back.

 

Hyun POV:

We shake hands and I introduce myleft. When I hold her hand, her hand is very soft but a bit hard too. I don't want to let go of her hand. I can feel her trying to pull her hand away. But I don't let her. Then she gives me a smile and "Ahh." Something feels wrong with my hand. It went numb.I was confused. What happened to my hand a minute ago? She did that? No, I just let my guard down and something normal happened. Thats all. She wouldn't know anything about that. My pressure point. " I thought.

I am still thinking about that girl. What was her name? Oh, yea, Narsha.. She is really hot. She seems like we would be even hotter and ier on bed. I want to see that . Wait for me Narsha. You will be mine soon.As I am going down the stairs, I see my gang members. They are joking around and laughing. I walk towards them and they see me.

"Hey Hyung" says Sungjae. He is the same age as me and we are in the same classes. " Where were you all this time? You should have been here 30 min ago." He is scolding me. He always do that. We are friends since kindergarten.Next to him  Peniel D. Shin, Jung Ilhoon are standing and Seo Eunkwang, Lee Minhyuk, Lee Chang Sub are standing on my other side. I met with Eunkwang and Chang Sub in elemantry school and I became friends with  Minhyuk in a fight. He was standing and getting beaten by other elemantry students so I couldn^t watch it anymore and helped him, since then he trusts me and follows me even ıf I am the dongseang.Right now he is strong enough to beat others. D was my neighborhood friend and Ilhoon's family is close with my parents.We chatted for a while but then the bell rings and we go to our lessons. 

Narsha POV:

I was on my way to the library. Mr. Cha said that I can buy my books from there. When I enter the library I was surprised by it size. It was really huge.

 

I tried to find an officer. I asked a student for help. " Excuse me. I was told to take my textbooks from here. And I don't know where to get them  from here. Can you help me?" I said. She looks at me, surprised. She checks me from head to toe. "Ofcourse I can help. I see you are new here. I don't think you can find Baek Ji-Young Teacher , the officer here. She always walks around checking books. I can help you find her. Lets go together. " She said. I was thankful that she was this helpful to me. I don't want to find a person I don't know here. It would take hours.When I look at her, I see she is also beautiful. I can figure out her character in a second. She is in a library and in science part, this means she is smart, by her look she is beautiful. She has long brown hair, fair skin slim but has a though look. She looks like a dancer. Ad she is not as short as me. She looks like she is 1.68 . " By the way. I am Park Ji Young, but you can call me Kahi. I can tell that you are not a Korean person." She had a warm voice and I like her as a first girl friend. 

" Oh. I am Narsha.  Yes, I am Korean but I used to live in Russia. I came yesterday to Korea."

*Nice to meet you Narsha-shi"

" Nice to meet you too, Kahi-shi, but you can call me Narsha."

"Then same for you. Call me Kahi from now on. "

When I look at her she seems like she looks at my back. When I turned back I saw him. I clearly remember his name and he wanted me to call him TOP. He walk towards us and bows. " Hey, Kahi. Whats up?"

" YAahh. Why didn't you come to my party yesterday." She seemed angry and hit his arm.

"Sorry something important came up." He turned towards me " Hey. You are Narsha,right.Good to see you again." He greeted me. 

 

TOP POV:

Ugh. Where is that nerd Donghea. Just because I made fun of him being stupid he has been studying for 3 days. I am sure he is asleep again while reading.  When ı go to the library, I start to walk towards literature part which is next to science part. When I arrive I couldn't find Donghea but when I turned I saw that hot chick. I walk to them.  " Hey, Kahi. Whats up?"

" YAahh. Why didn't you come to my party yesterday."She was angry at me. 

"Sorry something important came up." I turned towards me " Hey. You are Narsha,right.Good to see you again." I am actually happy to see her.  I want to get to know her. Be friends with her.

She looked annoyed. Annoyed? Why? 

"Hi, You are TOP, right. " 

"Yes, I am glad you remember. So what are you guys doing here. Well I understand why you are here, nerd girl. What about you?" I was talking to Kahi but then ı turn at Narha.

"Yah. Why do you care? Get lost already, and what wrong with being nerd. Unlike you I have to work my off the get good grades. Do you think everyone is genius like you are. " She always gets angry when I say this. She is just envious of me for not studying for exams. I also study but my way is different than others. I jsut need to look and repeat my notes from that subject one day from the exam. Thats always enough for me. "So why are you here?"

She looks at me and smiles. "I came here to get my textbooks. "she said. 

"How did you guys meet?" I asked. 

" I didn't know who to ask and I didn't see any officers. She was there and I just asked her for help. Now we are on our

way. "She said annoyed. Does she not like talking and wants to hurry somewhere else? While I am here talking with her and giving my precious time talking with her. Unbelievaeable. She sure is a hot anf very interesting girl.

"By the way what happened yesterday? Did you give those bastards a good lesson, so they wont come looking for you anymore?" Kahi asked. Well, Its time for me to boast about my great fighting skill. Avery good way to flirt a hot girl. Kekekeke.

"Oh. Sure they learnt some lesson. I don't think they won't look for me but It will take time for them to recover and get some courage to fight back. "I said. Boasting and still boasting. I can boast however I want with my abilities. İts a given, ofcouse I should boast. 

"You fight?" She asked. Is she amazed? I wonder How much she is amazed. When I look at her.....It.. It was't the face I expected it to be. She looks at me in a weird and angry way. Why?  " Why do you fight and boast about this?" She actually asked this? Wow. She is the type doesnt like fists Iguess. 

"I...I needed to. They bother kids from our school and other kids too. " I hadnt need to answer these kind of questions before. I was taken aback. 

"Anyway. Nice to see you again. I want to get my stuffs and want to go home. Can you excuse us?" She asked. What? She actually dares to toss me away?! I was mad so I said ok and left like that. I didn't know what to say. She is first to give me that kind of attitude. Weird. 

Narsha POV:

 

"You fight?"I asked. I was angry couse he talked about these kind of things very simply like its normal. It shouldn't be. This is high school. Why fight here? Do they know what real danger and how to fight when ıt comes? This is the reason I came to korea to start anew. And here is a spoiled brat trying tp boast about this? Unexceptable."Why do you fight and boast about this?" He was puzzled.  Seems like he didn't receive a question like this. People in her are crazy for not even asking this. I was angry and annoyed so I wanted to get away from him as soon as possible. 

"Anyway. Nice to see you again. I want to get my stuffs and want to go home. Can you excuse us? He is pızzled again. Now what? I look at Kahi and she is puzzled too. She widened her eyes. I start to walk and also see him walk away too.

"Hey. You are amazing, Narsha. Do you know what you did right now?" She is still puzzled. 

"From what I analysed till now, I can figure out whats happening at this school." It is too easy. This school is too easy tp figure out and I saw enough. "Let me guess. He is one of the Kingkas at this school. He must have a gang. I told the Kingka to scum off. And I must be the first girl to do this, right?" From her eyes. I was right?Like I said too easy.

"WOAAW. hOW hOW? Are you some kind of genious like him? Well he doesnt use his head when it comes to life or fights or romance. But you are amazing. It good that I become friends with you. " She said. I smiled. Her energic self made me laugh. I felt really normal. 

"I think we will become good friends, Kahi. But there is something I want to say. If there is Kingkas that means there is also Queenkas. And they must be a group of rich, pretty and mean girls. If there is grouping like that that means there is bullying in here too. Am I right?" I was still analyzing this school and before I start acting I should have more information about here and the students.

"Exactly. They are pretty mean and if they saw you do it to TOP, they would blow your head so you are lucky that they are not the type to be in a library. They bully nerds or weaklings. Well I am an exeption since I am TOP's childhood friend. I might be a nerd but they dont bother about me since I am kind of pretty too." She told exactly what I thought. This school might be tough for me to keep my secret but lets see. I already got 2 good friends and I want to see What I can do.

"You are pretty Kahi. And don't worry about me ıf Queenkas try to bully me. I can take care of myself. Trust me." I ensured her. I want to keep my secret but I ofcourse dont get crushed by some spoiled wakelings who doesnt now the real world. We get my books and I say my thanks to Kahi for helping me. It really good to have a friend like her. I walk to my car and start the engine. I drive home to get some rest since my war with myself starts tomorrow.