09 - The First and The Last Good Day

I WILL CRUSH YOU!!!

NARSHA POV:

It has been 2 weeks since that incident passed. I have been thinking about that night every day. But... Still, in the end I think of why I did such a thing? Why I allowed my feelings to go forward and couldn't stop both my heart and my body? I still can't think of an answer. We had and I enjoed it till the last moment. I truly felt it...it....love...

But we couldn't see each other till that night. In the morning of that night I woke up earlier and couldn't think straight so I just ran away. I also haven't gone to school for the whole 2 weeks. Kahi sometimes calls me and tells me what happened at school everyday. TOP always came to her asking my number and my adress but thanks to Kahi's loyalty and friendship towards me, she didn't tell anyone anything about me. I sometimes doubt TOP. He could give my secret away if I just kept ignoring him but he didn't till now and he wouldn't later on too.

But yesterday, on sunday...the school called me and told me that I have to go to school. And if not I would get minuses in my school file. So today, I woke up early again thanks to my damn alarm clock and got ready for school.

I wore something simple like this, got my keys and bag, then left for school.  

 

I was nervous. And It felt weird for me. I could sense people looking at me. But not in a way it used to be. I just walked to the building and was about to enter but someone stopped me. My heart could almost stop but I felt releafe after seeing Kahi. 

 

"Aish!! Finally! I thought you quit school!"Kahi yelled at me.

"Ah! Mian Kahi-ah. I was busy with some stuff." It wasn't a lie. Since I havent gone to school for 2 weeks, I kept myself busy with some work. 

Come to think of it,...they have been giving me loads of work, even when I didnt asked them...Thats weird.

"Arasso! Let's go. Dont be late on your first day of your hiatus." She laughed and we walked to the classroom.

"Yah!. Why are they all staring at me like that?"I asked.

"They always stare at you."Kahi said. But she knew what I was talking about.

"Kahi-ah!?"I said again.

"Well... You were like a celebrity to them when you first came and when you went on a hiatus all of a sudden you all wondered...wondered if something happened that night." 

"Which night?"

"You forgot?"

"..." But then I remembered. I actually for got about what happened before I was with TOP then. I was with SNSD and their dogs that night before TOP saved me. I smirked...saved me from killing them."Oh. You mean the night when I was with SNSD.?"I asked.

"Deh..."She looked at me."Narsha... I wasn't there that time and I got worried because of the rumors. What happened actually?" She asked.

I sighed."They took me to a VIP room and was about to beat me." I said

"M-MWO!! Th-they were going to d-do WHAT?"She freaked out.

"Yah! Calm down. Its not like they were able to. You see,..TOP and his gang was there and saw everything. They were on time and TOP just got me out of there. I was lucky"I said. I wasn't actually lying. I just rolled somethings.

"Jeongmal?? I didn't know. I am happy that you are alright and unaffected by them...But...Why were you in that club in the first place?"She asked.

"I just wanted to get my stress out of my body and have fun..."I said. I couldn't acutally tell the truth about that.

"Aish! You could have called me and asked me out too." She got mad. And I just laughed. If I went there for fun I would actually called her out.

"Arassoo! Miann!!" I said. I really like being friends with her.d

 

 

In the lunch break....

 

 

I was waiting in the hall for Kahi. I had to wait for her since our last lessons are different and her class is much more far away than my class to the cafeteria.

After 5 minutes of waiting I saw her coming on my way.

"Mian Narsha."Kahi said.

"Ani, Its ok.Let's go." I said and we walked to there. It was full of students. It has been 2 weeks since I haven't come to school and haven't seen this scenery. But there was one more scenery I did't want to see...

Kahi already released where I was looking and just sighed.

"They have been like this for 1 week already." She said.

SNSD member and Big Bang members were sitting together. They were laughing, talking, eating and drinking together. Some of them even looked like a couple. Example...Yuri and TOP.

"Let's goooo! It doesnt matter what they do with each other. I am tooo hungry and I want to eat."Kahi said and she was holding on my jacket, trying to drag me out of there.

But it was a failure. I never felt like this...this anger. I didnt know how to hold it in, and I had to get this out right that moment. I smirked and walked to that table. TOP was the first one to see me. He just looked at my eyes and stopped smiling. Then turned his face away form mine. That actually made me even more mad. I was actually going mad. I could only feel their presence. Nothing else was important..but my feelings. I walked to that table and sit on it...on the table... They were all looking at me like I was out of my mind. I could feel SNSD breathing out from their nose. And Big Bang just looked at me in disbelief.

"So what were you guys talking about?" I asked, daring to look all their eyes.

"Yah! Get off.! We dont remember inviting you to our table." Yuri said. When I looked at her she was holding on TOP's arm. Easy to read...she can't count on TOP...when it is about...me. I smirked.

"Actually you dont need to. Because... I came here to talk with my boyfriend."Isaid and all thier eyes almost popped out. All of them looked at each other. And SNSD was stubborn not to believe what I said.

"Jeongmal!YAH KİJİ-BE!"

"! Stop talking nonsense!" And just kept on cursing. Each of them. And I just laughed at them. Then they later on released that I wasnt interested in this talking and Seohyun this time...slapped me. Hard.

 

I looked at them. I was pissed of. But this wasn't a normal slapped. Her hand felt firm and hard.I smiles at her.

"You...You are good. Let me guess....Teakwando and...Aikido...Right?"I said.

She smirked."I just let you slip last time. But I wont this time."She said.

"You know..I don't care about age.. Whether you are my dongseand and I am your Unnie, age is not always important since the powerfull one can always do anything they want."I said and got off the table and stood in front of her. 

"I am happy that we think the same."She smirked at did the first move.

Actually, she was pretty good. I can see she gaved her years to it. But. Not as good at me. Can not be. I just used my one finger and one finger of my foot to fly her off. Everything was quit. Noise. Untill...

"YAH! Cut it of already. Why are you like this?" TOP asked looking at me.

"Hmmm... maybe I saw my boyfriend lovely dovey with a group of people who tried to hurt me before. Am I right?"I asked looking at him.

He looked a me in wide eyes. Like the realty of me standing in frony of him hit him that moment.

"I-I was..."He started.

"He was with us everytime." Yuri smirked. "With me especialy...at school, in the cafeteria, in the hall, in the garden" Her smirked got bigger., "in my garden, in my house..."and it hit me."and in my bedroom..especially in my bed." She said. It reallly hit me hard. The madness. There was no way I could control myself anymore.

Seohyun tried to hit me again but I just hit her one time and I could hear her scream. She was crying, screaming for help. Cursing me and..more screaming. I just looked once on her direction and There was blood around her and on .

I didnt care and walked towards Yuri. She was the reason of me being like this. I thought if I got rid of her, I could also turn to my before self. I was looking at her. She was scaried and couldnt take her eyes of Seohyun standing on her own blood, throwing out her own blood.

"D-Don-n't come near me." She said like I can hear her. But...

"Stay where you are!You murderer!"He said it. He called me murderer. My senses just went of. I couldnt hear anything. My head was spinning around, I was dizzy. My heart could almost burst out. I looked at him. He was also scaried...of me?

"Murderer. Me?..Ahhahaha...You are right. I am a murderer. "I said. Looking at him. I lost my sense that I didnt even know I was crying, loads of tears rolling down.

"I-I didn't wanted to say that. I-"

"AHH!" I screamed. "I knew it.. Someone like me cant be with anyone...Cannot have a normak life. I knew it,knew it but..wanted to try. I-"

"Ani. You can have a normal life." TOP was still blabbing things. But he was already too late. I didnt care anymore.

"ANI! You are right. I am a MURDERER." I said and kicked him aside. Then holded Yuri from her hair and threw her around. Loads of hair in my hand and I just silked them off my hand. I screwed anyone who came infront of me. 

Finally when I looked around everyone was out. No, I was sure they were out first when Seohyun was covered in blood. And I am sure the police is near. Maybe 2 or 3 minutes.  TOP and ... a few of SNSD members were blocked out. Or...Taeyang tried to sit but failed. I walked to him.

He first looked at my shoes. But when he looked up he saw my face and was in fear.

"You should be in fear... After what you guys have done to me..You deserve it." I said  and smirked.

"You don-n't know anything."He said.

"I dont care. I dont need to know. Just-" I said and took a piece of paper and pen from a left bag and wrote something there."This note. Dont dare to read it and just give this to TOP when he wakes up.Understand?"I said and put the note in his pocket and walked out of there with fast steps.

The note..That note..

What I wrote lingered in my mind. Is it ok to want that much?

 

"My last wish from you. Please give me the first and the last good day.

Tomorrow 2pm in front of the Lunar Square.

Narsha."

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I am sooo sorry my reader. I had alot to do and was away from this story for a long time. My interest in this stroy rised up again.You will see the new episode soon too. :D Thanks all of you for being with me and waiting for me.