03 - I Will Keep My Eyes On You Guys!!

I WILL CRUSH YOU!!!

Narsha POV:

 

I wake up from the voice of my alarm clock. I start to get irritated from alarm clocks. Well, I am still trying to get used to it. I mean waking up at this our. Anyway,... I stand up and wear my underwear and bra since I sleep . I always sleep in my pijamas but when I wake up I am always . I walk to my small fitness room.

 

I start with walking for 10 minutes then I run for 1 hours. Then I work out my arm and leg muscles for 25 min. I dont want 6 pacs or big muscles on my arms. It doesnt look good on a girl. I woke up especially early to do these because I dont want to loose my strength. It gives me confidence. Then I have a shower and choose my outfit for today. I am still happy that this school doesnt have uniforms.

I grab my books that are needed for today's classes and also take my keys with me. I grab my bag and unlock the door also setting the alarm. I start the engine and drive to school. When I stop the car because of the red light I hear a knocking sound from my right. When I look I see a girl in my age knocking my window and waving at me with a wide smile. I notice her and open the window. 

"Wait there. I will park the car and come next to you, baby girl!" I said smiling. She laughed and waited in the corner of the road. I lauged and parked my car. I walked to the cafe She stood in front of.

"Baby girl. What are you doing here?" I said smiling at her. My very good friend.

" OMG!! You ! You came here and nnever contected me. You are one kind of a ." She said giving me a bear hug. " I see you improved your Korean a lot. "

"Haha. Stop calling me a . People will misunderstand. And , Yes. I worked my of to learn Korean so I can come here. And, ... I am sorry but I am not here for any mission." I said giving an apologetic look.

"What are you talking about? Didn't Boss sent you here?" She asked.

"No. Christa. Actually, I .... I ..um... kinda run away. " I said while smiling.

"WHAR THE HECK??? ARE YOU SERİOUS??OMG!!" She yelled , shocked.

"Hey hey.. Shut up for God sake.You are too laud. And, Yes I am serious." And I look at the watch while we walk.Oh . I will be late." Christa , Sorry but I will be late for school. I have to go. Here is my contact number. Call me whenever you want. I am free from now on." I gave her my number and kissed her.. on her lips. Thats why she calls me a . She is the first person to understand me when I was in Russia and became my best friend. I love her the most and cherish her thats why I can kiss her without worry and its not much of a worry in Russia. She got used to it over time. And because she is important for me, I didnt contect her. They might want to use her to take me back. Well since we met, I can't to do anything about it. Its not like I can run away from her in Korea.

"Wow, You also go to school. Alright I will call you. Bye." She said.

"Byebye, Baby Girl." I said and walk to my car. As I am walking, I pass a narrow road and hear some noises. I stop and notice what it is. It's voices from a fighting. I walk to there and see 5 guys beating 3 other guys. And they are being beaten pretty badly. They can't even seem to be able to stand up. I can't stand the sight in front of me.

"I guess you did enough. Look infront of you. They can't even stand up or look." As I said that, I notice the faces."TOP?" 

TOP POV:

 

"I guess you did enough. Look in front of you. They can't even stand up or look." the voice said. I familier female voice. When I looked I saw her: "TOP?" She was surprised. Now what the hell is she doing here? Especially trying to stop a fight. She can get hurt.

"Oh.. What are you doing here. Ohh.. Dont worry about them. They are just learning some lesson." I said. Well since she is here, I can show her my strength and show her that fighting is not so bad. She will fall for me for sure. Then I raise my punch and about to punch the guy in front of me so hard.Wow.. What the hell? Someone stop my punch.I look at the person and see her.

 

Narsha POV:

 

He looks at me with questioning look. Its obvious what he thinks right now. What am I doing here, I might get hurt and bla bla. 

"Oh.. What are you doing here. Ohh.. Dont worry about them. They are just learning some lesson." He smirk and rais his punch. What? He is going to punch the guy. I act quick and stop the punch holding his punch inside my small but firm hand. He is shocked at first but then look up and see my face. I didn't intend to get into trouble at first but , seems like its not possible. 

"I said thats enough. You are trying to show of?Show of my ! Who would like to see a show like this. .  Discusting.. Now... Get. Away. From. Here." I was angry. He is discusting. İf he knew that he can even kill a person with his punches. I don't want him to show of his punches.When I look at him I see his angry face but then when I look around I see his group looking at me both shocked and furious. But the one with blonde hair come between us and stops TOP.

"Now, now. She is right in one thing. We did enough to these poor guys. Lets go guys." He said.

Thanks god. Someone good is among them. Thats something great to have a person like that in a group. Thay kind of people prevent other to get into trouble than they already are in.. I smile at him. 

"My name is G-Dragon. I am the leader of the group BigBang.Sorry for the sight." he said.

I start to laugh, then I smiled at him. Seems not so bad." I know who you guys are. And your group. It's ok.But. I really don't like what I saw today." I look at TOP directly. He steps back from my look. My eyes turned to be very fierce and scary. This is what I do the best. Scare people. I love this.

"One more time. I am repeating one more time I see you guys doing an aimless,unnecesarry and unreasonable fight. I will kick you asses so bad that you won't be able to sit for the whole week. You might not even want to get out of your beds. UNDERSTAND?" I yelled.

They all steped back. Deasung tried to be brave and steped front and said." Who do you think you are, ?"

As I hear him say that I got really mad. I walked towards him and stop right infront of him. My face 4 cm away from him. "SAY ME THE SAME THİNG AGAİN AND SEE WHO. I. REALLY. AM.!!!" 

Deasung steped back again his eyes wide open just like the other four. TOP hold my wrist and pull me towards him. I pull my hand back and punch his stomach. He takes a step back. 

"We will take our revenge. Narsha.!" His eyes wide open, furious.

"I will keep my eyes on you.!!" I said. Not scaried. Not even one bit.