07- Club Rescue

I WILL CRUSH YOU!!!

 

Narsha POV:

 

“I have to go home.”I say as I walk on the street, but there is no emotion in my voice. Even I can hear my voice and see that…that.. my spirit left my body. I look at my hands. *No.No.I didn’t ,did I?* I think.* I killed them…Again. I haven’t released how bad it was till he looked at me with those eyes. I could see myself in those eyes. A monster. Would he tell anybody? Or would he get scaried and shut up? Wait*Then I come back from my thought to reality.

 “I have to make sure he doesn’t tell anyone.”Then I walk faster. It rains. I slowly start to run. He should be at home. It has been a while since that accident.He should be but…where is his house?”!.” I shout. I don’t care about the people looking at me. Then I stop in my place .*If I go back and search at my computer then I can find him.*I think and walk back to home.

*at home*

“. I am so tired.I will those guys when they come again.”I say. I really hate them. Just because boss I am doing these.Or else…I don’t want to imagine if I didn’t listen him.He would.He..He would……

“God!!”I shout. I am frustrated. I go to my secret place and open the computer then click some place and “BİNGO!”I say. “Found him. But, where is this place?”I ask to myself then search that place in google.”This can’t be his house. This is a club. And from what I can see a very expensive and good one….So.. I have to get ready.” I say but I stop suddenly. I feel scaried. *What? I feel? Why? Why am I scaried to see him?* I think.” There is something wrong with me.” I say and leave ro get ready.

After getting ready for clubbing and I wear my shoes get my bag and leave th house.

I get in to my car and start the engine, then drive off. I drive like 20 minutes then I can see the big title “BB CLUB”. It is sparkling.Even from outside I can see its very big. Really very big. There are bodyguards  in front of the door. I park my car in front of the club then leave my keys to the guy ressponsible. Ofcourse I dont get in the line and go to the bodguard. I can hear people cursing.

“.We are waiting too.”One of the girls shouted. I just look at her.I show her my DiamondCard and smirk.

“Yahh!, .You have to wait. But I don’t have to.”I say, smirking. Her jow drops and I show the card to the bodyguard and get in the club. I reserved a VIP room. I walk inside I can see others looking at me.

“Hey, Wow! God! So y.””Yeah, I want her fort he night.””Yeah, in your dream. Stupid.”The guys are arguing. “Being rich must be good.””Yeah, she must have gotten plastic surgery..””Oh.Look,Oh!! I wish I was that pretty and y too.”Girls  are talking.

“This is stupid. Don’t they have anything else to talk about or even think about.” I say. While I was walking to my VIP room some slim hand grabs my arm and tries to pull me. I can understand that this hand is of a girl so I just turn her hand since I don’t like people touching me.

“Aohhh!!. What the hell do you think you are doing??”The girls shouts. Its so loud in the club so I don’t think much people heard her.

“Yeah, Jessica. I just showed your hand away. And What the hell do you think you are doing?”I ask. Annoyed because I have to g oto my room and wait for Crystal. I also called her and told her to come to this club. And here, I have to get rid of this . She stands straight again and looks at me ly.

“You!Come with me. We have bussiness with you.”She doesnt grab my hand but this time I can see her giving sign to someone.And in a few second I understand who.

“Bodyguards? Really?I ask smirking. I actually find this funny.

“Come with me or I will take you by force.You don’t want to get hurt, right?” She says smirking. Oh God! This girl is so funny. But actually, I don’t want to make scene here since I have bussiness here so I just go with them. We stop infront of a door. One of the guys opens the door and we get ini Then I see the all SNSD members sitting there and drinking. They all look at me,smirking.

“Helllooooooooooooo!! h!!!”…”Hahahahhah..” Yuri comes,drunk. She smirks and makes a sign to the bodyguards. Suddenly they grab me and hit me. I fall to the ground. “You will see how great kissing is. But not with me. HAHAHHAHhah… Yeah. My big friend here wil help you with that. Ohh and I can’t promise you if that will only end with a kiss.”She says, laughing.

“You shouldn’t have done that to Yuri. “ Yoona said.

“Yeah. We only get what we want. Noone can go against us. “ Teayon says.

“Ohh yeah!!Now you will get your lesson, !” Hyoyeon says laughing.

I am silent the whole time. Bored with their blabbing. “Shut up.”I say, very calm. They suddenly stop laughing at look at me.Yuri comes and hits my head.

“What did you say? “She then laughes.”We cant here you??!?” She still laughes.They are having a lot of fun.

But, in the other hand me.! Yeah I am getting pretty mad. I haven’t gotten this angry for a long time. *Humiliating? ME? HHAHAHAH!Yeah. Thats it.* I say and when I am about to break the guys’s hand who is on me right now, someone breaks the door and gets in.I can see they are 5 guys. The guy on me suddenly falls back, then I can see the guys*.Big Bang?* I think. * Why the hell are they here right now?* I think. * Oh right. I came here because they are here. God! I was so amd that I forgot. those es.!!* I think.

“What the hell are you doing?” Taeyang yells at the girls.

“Oppa!!” Sunny goes next to him and whines.”Oppa, don’t you remember what she did to Yuri. We give her a lesson.” She says.

“Lesson? You girs? Look at the mirror first.” Deasung says. He is the type who doesnt like y style.

“Oh. Even I haven’t done this. What kind of es are you?” Sengri says. He was discusted . All of them were angry at the girls.

“Oppa!! Are you on her side. She is the !” Yuri says angrly.

“Shut up!” TOP says. Its the first time he speaks. I am so confused right now that I couldn’t see TOP. He just lifts me up in bridal style.

“I am taking her guys.”He says and we leave the room with me in his hands. I cant get myself to talk to him. I just can’t. And I think He can’t too because even though we came to a different VIP room, he never talked. He puts me slowy to the chair and sits in front of me. And just looks at me.

“Why?” I say. I can’t look at him in the eye.

“Why,you ask?”He sighs but then gives a small laugh.”I don’t know too. “ He says.