11~ SAVE ME!

I WILL CRUSH YOU!!!

 

 


 

1st day...

 

I woke up with a aching back and a headache. My body was still unconfortable because of the electric shock. I looked around and saw 4 men standing in front of the door.My body , toe to head...I was chained to a iron chair.

I didn't moved and checked my surroundings. But was it needed that...I don't know cause there was nothing but a table the chair I was sitting. As I saw there is nothing to do, I just sat there, thinking...of what would happen..and why I was here.

I didn't want to see what would happen or who would I see if I showed them I was awake. I needed various of plans right now.

 


 

 

5th day...

 

It has been five days and...nothing.

Those guys new already that I was awake. But they didn't get me anything..food, water nor toilet.

I had to pee a few times the first 3 days but there is no liquid in my body that I can pee. Nor a food, a waste. It's like I was given a self-judgment time..to think about what I did wrong...or this can simply be a Chineese torture,a slow one. 

*DAMN DAMMIT!!* I screamed in my mind. I just had to wait.

So I waited.


 

 

3rd week...

 

"Seunghyun...Seunghyun...Come..PLease....I can't hold on for too long...Its..This si too difficult."

"Where are you Narsha? What happened?..You--You...You left me..all alone. Why are you still in front of me?"

"Please Seunghyun. Please...I ...." A tear dropped and I fell in to the darkness. I was sure I said something to him. I wanted to say I love him..but...

 

Everyting ended when I came to my sense.

A man came to the dark room I was in. Probably the same man that came every 2 days a week. This the the second week I get to eat and drink..And go to the toilet...gratefull to them.

The man stopped in front of me and openned the piece of metal that closed my mouth. He put a few piece of bread in my mouth and helped me drink a glass of water. 

 

After 3 or whatever hours of my dinner, A few man came and beat me to death. Seriously to death. Then my eyes got blurred and the last thing I saw was a little bit of a light,something like a flash.And the sound.."Click"

 


 

 

4thday after the thirs week...

 

"DAMMIT! Just tell me why I am here you piece of s!" I yelled. I have been shouting for 3 days already, and my voice is not in the best condition anymore. Still, sometimes...A few men comes and tortures me time to time. Torture...like knives, forks, niddles, fists, baseball bats, metal bats,.....Chineese Turture. They were Chineese, I relized after days of getting used to the pain and the blurry vision. Then I knew the source of the light. And that CLICK CLICK... They were taking pictures of me.


 

 

4th week..shortly 1 month ...

 

As I was sleeping, like I do everyday since I was here, I saw shadows moving there to there. It was scary. I already lost my hearing and my sight. My painfull body was already a common feeling for me. Pain.

Then a few men unlocked the chains and draged me to somewhere else. My feets weren't moving but being dragged...My bosy was in their hands.

Then I had the chance and luck to open my eyes for a few second...the last thing I saw was..blue as something cold hit my body. As I opened my eyes and came back to my sense, I realized that I was in a big container, slowly filled with cold water. It was already filled 1/3.

What should I do? My body was too wake. This plan everything was too perfect for me to die. I couldn't even stand a chance. And still...

I don't know, why I was here?

Why all of this happening to me?

What was going on?

Who was behind all this?

I tried to hit the glass with all my strength left. I hit it more and more. My eyes were not blurry anymore..I could see perfectly. My hearing was almosy good enough for me to know what the others were walking about. But this container...

"HELP!!!HELP!!..."I started to cry."PLEASE!!!!..Please!"I shouted.

The container didn't help me to hear outside of it. Just a little but I could realize something was going on. Something big. And now..they wanted me dead. All this time they kept me, tortured me and made me a walking dead. But now...They wanted me dead.

The container  was almost filled. Only my head was not in the water as my feets struggled to stand high so that my head won't be in the water and I could breath as much as I can. But the amount of water ...it was too much..

There wasn't any space anymore. I struggled. Struggled. I was drowning and dying. I tried to hold my breath as much as I could. I still hit the glass as much as I can and hit the glass. But my breath...

Someone....

Seunghyun..

Please!!!

I cried as my tears mixed with the water.

SAVE ME!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

">

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that I am a very bad Auther. Really sorry guys. But I will try my best. I am really thank full to my subcriber and commenters. I hope you guys will like this chapter. As you can see Narsha is struggling...then is someone coming for her? Will someone save her? I hope she doesn't die...right?

^.0