06 - Thats not me!

I WILL CRUSH YOU!!!

TOP POV:

Ugh!!! I am veryyy tired. If that stupid rookie gang hadn't challenged us, we wouldn't have been like this. Damn them.  

"Guys, Lets go and change. I want to go to the club to day. I am too stressed, I want to relieve some." I say.

"Stressed? You? Oh My God! The TOP is STRESSED?!?!"Seungri keeps saying.

"Shut up already. I am also a human, you know?" What do they think I am, a super human?

"But really, TOP, What is there to be stressed about?... Oh.." GD now smirks at me."Don't tell me you are scaried of that hot chick?"

I stop where I am. Then keep walking. Am I? No, no way." LOL. hahH. There is no way. She is weird. And I don't want a girl who goes against me. Girls should listen their men's world. I am pretty sure she is not like that." I say

"I agree with you Hyung. I still keep thinking about what she did to Yuri. Poor girl." Desung say. But actually when I think of that, it still turns me on. Oh . I needa girl toight.

Teayang POV:

TOP is weird today. He kept talking about what to do in the club. Why does he want to go to the club this much. he never insisted in this that much. Ohh .. Dont tell me.. That..LOL. He is bu that hot chick. Well who wouldn't with what she did. But I also think the same as TOP. She is weird. That time when she was defending those boys whom we were fighting, her eyes. She knew what she was doing and she didn't get scaried even a bit. The way she stopped TOP's punch. TOP is the strongest in the whole Seoul. I mean Big Bang is the thoughest gang in Seoul. Our leader is GD because he is the oldest. But TOP is the strongest out of us. And he was seriously punch that boy for what he did. I mean we saw those boys following a girl and they started the fight. TOP is very sensitive towards those things so he got mad easly.

We walk for 10 min. I don't talk a lot so I just listen them joking around.I am silent the whole time. Then we part to go to our homes to get changed. I don't want to think about that chick, actually. She scaried the hell out of me that night.

TOP POV:

I am walking home. Normally I have my car but I wanted to walk to school with others so I left it at home now I have to walk home too. I don't want any of my servants to come and get me. While I am walking, I see a familier female walking across the street.

"She looks really familier.... " I look more carefully." Thats.... Park Narsha?" She stop where she is and pressed the traffic light button. Then the light turn red and she crossed the street. Now  she walk in the same road as me. She is a few meter ahead of me. Somehow, I don't know why, I want to talk to her. So I walk towards her. I fasten my speed to catch her but she suddenly dissapear. 

"Where the hell is she?"I wonder.

I walk a little faster but cannot find her. I look through the shops but she is not in those too. When I am about to go back, I hear a noise. "G-...Gun..?" That was a gun shot. I get scaried. She dissapeared and now there is a gun shot. It can't be her, right? It can't be. Why would she got shot? I walk past the narrow alley and see a female shotting one more guy. But that female... She .. She is... "Narsha...?" She turn in my way. There is blood all over her outfit. "What the hell are you doing?" I was shocked. Her face was murderous when she turned at me. But when she saw my face, her face.. suddenly turned scaried. She is scaried. She lays her back to the wall and sits. The gun is still in her left hand. She can't even lift her hand. 

"Why did y-? I am about to say but she cuts it.

"Just leave. Now!!LEAVE!" She say. Her voice.. It doesn't have any emotion in it. Her voice doesn't sound sad not angry, happy, crazy, mad or anything. Emotionless.

"I-I...just..Um.."I can't find anyword.

"If you don't leave right now, You will find yourself like them. Leave."I am totally scaried. She killed them. I saw it with my own eyes. Now, she can kill me too. This is out of  my control. I cannot stay here with her.

"Wait" I am about to leave."Do not. Dare. To.... tell ANYONE about this.Or.. You will end up like this. For sure."She say. Still no emotion. No regret.

"I-I won't I promise. I will just leave right now."I turn and leave. But I hear her say something when I leave. 

"That's not me." What is she exactly?

Narsha POV:

School ended and I pack my bag and walk to the car. I start the engine, then my phone rings. My WORK phone. I think a bit before picking the call.

"Park Narsha." I say. 

"You have work." The guy on the other line say.

"I won't take that work."I say. Scaried of what will happen.

"You will. Did you think you can come Korea freely. Or boss will let you live FREELY."The guy say.He was right. I kinda run away, kinda got permission from the Boss. He let me come here if I listen him well. I though if I stay away from him. I won't have to do a lot of missions nor have to work with big operations. Was I wrong? Bur I can't go against him. Or...

"What is it?"I ask to the guy.I sense him smirking on the other line.

"Come to the Grand Hyatt, and go to the bar. There will be a man waiting for you. The barmen knows you. Just tell "KILL." , when he asks the code. I sigh.

"Alright."I say.

"Good. I don't expect you to fail." He say and finish the call.

I stay that way for 10 minute. "I don't want this. But.. I can't.. go against either. Or.. I don't even want to think." A pair of tears falls but I start the engine and try not to cry. When I come to the hotel, I go to the bar as I was told. A very tall guy comes and gives me Jack. 

"KILL" I say.He waits till I finish my wiski. I gulp it in a shot. Then he makes a sign to follow him. We walk to the long coridor. I don't talk, and stay silent. But seems like he s bored.

"So, you are that famous.... umm.. worker." He say. Doesnt know what to say."Your name?"

"You won't get my name. I hope this will be my last time time seeing you. Nor any of you." I say. bluntly. He is taken back abit. But he continues.

"Ok. At least I can introduce myself since I wont see you again. My name is Namekawa Yasuo. Its an honor to work with you. Even if my part is little." He say.

 

"Why are you honored?" I ask. 

"Beacuse It's you. Do you know all the operation wants to work with you. They are going crazy for you."

"Why is thats? I don't know any of them. An dhow do they know mw. We don't give information of people in Russia."

"A few of them worked with you and when they came here, they all talked about only you. Even the boss likes you. Everyone is nervous. And what they is all true. I mean you are really beautiful." He say blushing.

"I am"

"Very not modest" 

"Why would I be. I am not in dream land and I am confident about everything about myself."

"I hope noone knows myname." I ask.

"No. Why do you keep it as a secret. Actually, I wanted to learn your name today."

"None of your bussiness." I get unconfortable. I don't want to talk to him at all. Luckly we come to the room 752 and open it. He give me the documents and files about the people. 

"Wait." Why do I have to..? I..? Again??My eyes get teary but I hold it in.

"Why do I have to kill someone? Its your job in Korea. I don't work on these other then when I am with boss. Its your country, your job. "I am mad.

"I don't know nor I care. Thats what given to you." He say bluntly. Does he know how mad I am right now that he speaks to me in that tone.

"" I say and punch the wall. I make a very big hall in the wall.

"Hey, Calm down. I--Ugh-You-- What are you?" He asked, scaried. 

"What?"

"You unched the wall and made a hole. Holy . Do you know how thick and hard this wall is made. How did you-?" He was schoked, scaried and speechless.

"Shut up! Or You will also have a hole somehere on you." I say. I am already mad. He shut up immidiately.

I walk out the huge hotel and make my way to my target. I have got the usual gun which is very common. There is no way they will find a fingerprint on the bullet cause the bullets are put carefully with special gloves. And They won't be able to find the gun since I will take it with me and eleminate it. I am suppose to give it back to the boy but I will have my fingerprints on them and I don't want any hint of me in anyones hands.

I cross the street but - oh . Thats him. TOP. What is he doing here , now? I pretend I didnt see him and walk on but I can sense him following me. I walka  bit faster and turn to the alley that I am suppose to be, hoping he wont see me. And luckly he didn't see me and passed this alley. Then I take out my gun and walk to the end of the alley.Its dark and smells, but I don't care. I see two guys waiting. They turn towards me and smirk. 

"Are you the one to give the goods.?" The guy, who is tall and looks like he is in his 30s, say. 

I stay silent. Still looking to the ground.

"Check if she is clean and have the goods!" The same guy say.

The guys who is ordered and looks older than the other, walks towards me and and is about to check me or say touch me. I lift my head and look at the guy.

"Boss, She..looks-" he is about to say but I shot him. The boss looks at me terrified and scaried.

"You little . I will kill y-" He is about to say but I shot him too. Done.

Or I think. A voice calling my name. A familier male voice. "Narsha...?" I turn tot he way where the voice came from..

"What the hell are you doing?" I still can't think. Then, something hit my head. Thats him. His face. Its him. Why is he here. I can't keep my balance somehow and get tired so I lay on the wall behind and fall on my . Sitting. I feel like all my strenght is gone.I forget that I hold a gun in my left hand. I actually feel so tired that I can't move my body anymore."Why did y-? I am shocked. And don't know what to do. I don't want to hear anything from him.

"Just leave. Now!!LEAVE!" I say. My voice. Emotionless.

"I-I...just..Um.."He can't find anyword. He is scaried of me. He saw me.He.. I am about to cry. but still.. I hold on.

"If you don't leave right now, You will find yourself like them. Leave." He has to go now. I don't want to see him or listen him. Or see his face. I can already guess what he thinks. He wil hate me. I don't care, but also, I also feel like I will care. Why this happens to me? Why me?

"Wait" I am about to leave."Do not. Dare. To.... tell ANYONE about this.Or.. You will end up like this. For sure."I say. Still no emotion in my voice. Because I don't know how to feel at this moment. My brain is confused.

"I-I won't I promise. I will just leave right now."He turn and leave. I don't now why I say this or he heard me but still I say " Thats not me."