14~I can give up.,but...

I WILL CRUSH YOU!!!

"Narsha!Narsha! Stay with me. Stay with me, NO PABO-YAH!"

 

"Unnie-yah! Hold on. You will be safe. You are saved. Hold on."

 

Christa was the one to find the room that had the container. At first she was going to pass by it, till she saw that şong browish hair fleeing inside the water. That was Narsha. She was struggling with all her might: Christa screamed and fortunately Top was near. He heard her and run to her. He stopped from shock for a while but he immediately took move and broke to container. But it was not east to break and it took some time.And Narsha's struggle also came to an end before the glass broke.

 

They screamed, worried,..in despair. Since they found her, Top took Narsha in his arms and run with Christa. Narsha started to vomit water on the way beacuse of the harsh movement. And seeing this, relief filled Top.

 

In the other hand, her breaths were almost unhearable.

 

Narsha was hearing things. She was seeing things. Like she was dead. like she was taken to a dark place.

 

There was only one thing on her mind. She couldn't voice it out but her lips moved."I can give up, but..."

 

For only second..just a few second, Narsha was able to open her eyes. It was a bit blurry but it was not that bad too.And the few second her eyes got something on their vision. She saw a room while Top was passing by it while running.

 

And what she saw was...in a dark room...5 people laying on the ground,bloody and dead..

 

2 women...5 man. Weirdly, they were familiar but she didn't have the time nor the strenght to think since she out again.

 

 

İn the headquarters

 

 

"Is she really alright?"Top asked to the doctor.

 

"Honestly, It's reather weird to answer this kind of question, sir. I have not seen anything like this in my life before."

 

"What?"

 

"Her body, it's amazing that her heart still beats, even if it is weak."

 

"Talk more cleary!" Top suddenly yelled. He was going crazy at home while waiting for Narsha to wake up. He never intented to leave the hospital in the first place. but the boss forced him to leave.

 

He still can't believe he left. It has been 3 days and Narsha still haven't woken up. He just wanted to learn her condition. He wanted to hear the words that she was going to be alright.

 

"I still can't say anytihng baout her conditions. Anything can happen. We just have to wait. We don't know till when her body will be able to recover or..will she be able to recover too...? " The doctor said."That body is as good as dead." He said lastly, but silently.

 

But not silent enough for Top.

 

"You ing useless-" He said while landing a punch on the doctor's face. The doctor was on the floor with only one punch.

 

Christa and some other was just came to visit but heard some niose. When they checked, they found the doctor lay ont he ground ith a bloody face. On the top of that, there was a man standing in fron of him, with angry and furious face. That man happened to be TOP.

 

They immediately stopped Top from giving more damage and took him to a guest room.

 

"Are you in your right mind?" Christa asked. Angry at the man in front of her.

 

"Ani Do I look like that. If not just kill me for not loving her that much!" Top blurted.

 

"You are actually out of your mind. WHat do you think you are doing here?"

 

"I wanted to see her. Which you guys never allowed."

 

"Top. We did this for your goodness. We knew you wouldn't even sleep nor sit confortabley if you stayed here. And you didn't sleep enough before the resque too. I don't even talk about the wounds you got form that day. You need to recover too.Look at you. You are too pale and looks like you lost wieeght too. Do you want her too see you like this? A misreable Top?" Christa already exploded.

 

Top never let her go and just begged her to visit Narsha. She wanted him to do soo to but the boss was somehow worried about him and told her not to bring him to the hospital. And sh can't say that she doesn not totally disagree with the boss too. She was angry at Top that he didn't understand these worried people's emotions about him.

 

"Can't you see the boss is also worried about you? Just think about others too. Think about how worried we must have been to you too. You block-head."

 

Top stayed silent for awhile. While they were trying to sace Narsha, he actually got close to these people and the boss was pretty strict with him too but he showed his worried side too. A lot actually.

"Can't I see her and go back. I will see her for a little while and go back." Top pleaded one more last time.

"Arasso. Just a little while. Then our man will take you home." Christa said. She couldn't stop him now, since they were already in the hospital.

 

 

In the other hand Boss Joon Kyu was staying in Narsha's from for 3 whole days. He never left the room. He was looking her face and his heart shattered when he saw her body. He didn't know if she was going to be the was she was before.

 

"Mianhe. For putting you in here. Mianhe for taking your life. Appa-ga Mianhe." He was talking to himself..till he heard some silent mumbling from the girl's lips.

 

His eyes shut and he immediately held her hand. "Agi-ah. Are you alright? Can you hear me?"

 

But the girls eyes were not even opened. Only her lips were moving,lightly.

 

"I....I..." Her words came slowly and silently. All of the words had their wieght on them. How hard it must have been for her to say these, right now. But Joon Kyu listened carefully. And what he heard in the end was...

 

"I can give up but,...I love you, Seunghyun-ah."