05 - At School Part 2 - New Friends

I WILL CRUSH YOU!!!

Narsha POV:

"What the do you mean?"I ask.

"I heard you sit next to TOP oppa. Not only that but you sit on GD oppa's and Desung Oppa's seat. What the hell do you think you are?"She say. What? This made her angry? Does she have mental problems?

"Can I ask you something?"I ask.She was looking weird at me beacuse I was smiling at her the whole time.

"What? What is with that face?"She ask.

"Do you have some mental problems?Why do you care where I sit. Or why do you care if I take their seat or not? Are you THEİR girlfriend? Or Do you own the seats?" There is silence. She is pissed. On the other hand I was enjoying the scene. This comedy. Never thought something ordinary like this would happen to me. LOL. 

"You...You..Y-" She keeps saying you you. Ahh. I get bored so I turn and walk away. When I tried to yawn because I was tired of this , I hear a few steps but I was late for reaction.SLAP!..I was mad.And got my murderous instincts out.I look at her with my scary look.Very scary that she steped back.

I laugh.

"HhahahhahHAHAHA." Loudly.

"Wh- Why you l-l-laughing?" She is scaried.Well She should have though before doing. Slapping me?

"Nothing is free in this world . If you give something, you will receive that amount. If you take something, you will give that amount. You give me a slap and I will give you that amount of pain. You took enjoyment from slapping me and you will give enjoyment to me for what I am going to do to you."

"Wha-wha-"She is about the say but I slap her so hard that she falls and hits his head to the wall.

"Like I said. .. But I just give you what you gave me too. I didn't get enjoyment. So now I will take some enjoyment too." She was scaried. Blood is on her head. Like I care. I come closer to her. My face 2cm away from her. I can sense everyone staring at us. Everyone. So tense. They were holding their breath. Wondering what is going to happen.Then I did it. Enjoyment. Hahha. I kissed her and a very rough one I say. To tell you the truth, I enjoy skinship. And teasing people with my skinship. Everyone was shocked. 

"I enjoyed. Now, You are free to go." I say and walk away with a smile on my face. I see everyone staring at me.

 

Seungri POV:

WOW. What happened just now? Yuri is gazing at Narsha. Hahha. She doesn not even know how to react to this. Who would know. We aso don't know what to say. But I know What to say. Narsha is one of a kind and EXTEMELY hot. Seems like ıt will be very fun.

"Guys, even though she got a slap I would like to be in Yuri's position."I say. And It's the truth.

"You got that right. That was realy....I don't know." GD say. He still seemed amazed. But when  looked at TOP, he was angry.

"I actually gulped when I saw it. Never saw I girl like her before." Teayang hyung say.

"That was discusting. Girls should kiss boys not each other."Desung say. TOP is still speechless.

"What about you TOP hyung?"I ask out of curiousity. But he just walk out without answering. Why is he angry. Hmm. Maybe he thinks the same as Desung Hyung? Ugh! I dont know.But I want to know more about Narsha.

TOP POV:

What was that? She kissed her? Why? Wait. Why am I angry? Its not like I like her or anything. And I actually find it hot. I mean scenes like that. But What is this feeling. . 

"Guys lets go clubbing. I want a girl tonight." I say.And keep walking and when we were going to the cafeteria we see Narsha sitting alone. Some girls sit on her table and talk to her. I am curious why they talk about so we sit behind that table.

"Hi. You are new here right. I am Sandara Park. And this is Amber, Key and Minho." 

Ugh. They heard the news very fast. Since she beat Yuri, Ofcourse they would come and praise her. They are school' s best group after School'S Queenkas and Kingkas. Ant they hate SNSD. But They don't have any grudge on us. We are actually friends.

"We heard the news. That you beat Yuri from SNSD" Amber say. I don't know Narsha's reaction since we sit behind her. 

"This school is weird. Why do you know or Why do you care? " Narsha ask. She is very calm. Maybe even has a smile and very confortable.

"No offense. We are just glad someone who can stand them is here. And we are actually here to ask you to join as, Park Narsha."Key say. He and others are very confortable around her. 

She laughs." Group. Don't tell me you guys are a gang."She say still smiling.

"You know us? How do you know?" Dara ask. But I can sense something is wrong. They became quit. And maybe, I heard one of them gulp.

"I won't join you. You can talk to me as long as you want to be my ordinary friend who has nothing do about fight or anything."She say. Very angry I guess. Why? She also fights.

"Why do you seem angry? You are seem like someone who use her fists too?" Dara ask whats in my mind. I also want to know.

"Don't say that. I like to use my brain more than my fists. " She was still angry.

"But you slapped Yuri." Key say.

" Because she slapped me. Nothing is free in this world. Since she slapped me and enjoyed it I had to take what had taken from me."

"Wow. Well we said what we came for. Since you won't join us, we also won't force you. But we will be glad to be friends with you. Can we join you at lunch?" Amber say. They are very easy going.

Suddenly her mood raise. Happy. She changed very fast. "Ofcourse.! I would be glad to." She say smiling, happily.

She is different. But still there is something weird about her.

Narsha POV:

"Hi. You are new here right. I am Sandara Park. And this is Amber, Key and Minho. Some students came and sit with me without asking. Since I also donot own this table I let them seat without caring. Then they introduced themselves. They seem.. hmm.. good.

"We heard the news. That you beat Yuri from SNSD" Said the short haired but boyish girl. She was pretty and had her cool aura. Her name is Amber from what I remember from introductions.

"This school is weird. Why do you know and Why do you care? " I donnot understand. What does it have to do with them.

"No offense. We are just glad someone who can stand them is here. And we are actually here to ask you to join as, Park Narsha." Said the guy with blonde hair. His name is Key. I have a very good memory since I was trained for those things.

" Group. Don't tell me you guys are a gang."I ask them but I did not get what I expected.

"You know us? How do you know?"Say, the same styled girl but has long hair, Dara. What. They are gangsters. At this age. No, not age since I am too and worser. But in high school? Don't they have anything better to do?

"I won't join you. You can talk to me as long as you want to be my ordinary friend who has nothing do about fight or anything." I say. Still mad. I came here to stay away from that . I won't get included in it again. NOT AGAİN.

"Why do you seem angry? You seem to be someone who use  her fists too?" Dara ask again. Ugh! I can't get that murderous aura away from me. And now they think I am like them too. I am worse than them but at least I try to live honestly right??

"Don't say that. I like to use my brain more than my fists. " I say it, honestly. And I will try my best to do so from now on too.

"But you slapped Yuri." Key say.

" Because she slapped me. Nothing is free in this world. Since she slapped me and enjoyed it I had to take what had taken from me." This is my life motto. Nothing is free in this world.

"Wow. Well we said what we came for. Since you won't join us, we also won't force you. But we will be glad to be friends with you. Can we join you lunch?" Amber say. I change automaticlyy. I was sooooo Happy. To have friends.I was happy to have Kikwang as my friend. One was already enough to make me happy but now I have more. This is awesome.

 "Ofcourse.! I would be glad to." I was excited to have friends and now I start to be more eager to have more friends. Its so fun to have friends.