04 - At School Part 1- A Small Problem

I WILL CRUSH YOU!!!

Narsha POV:

 

"Ughh!! My Head. It still hurts from last night." I thought to myself. After the incident with BigBang yesterday, I went to have a few drinks.Seems like I couldn't control myself.I stand up look at the clock."SHİT! 10 min till school starts. "Ugh! I don't even try to hurry up. There is no way I would be at school in 10 min in this state. I walk to the kitchen and make myself something for hangovers. Then go take a bath. Lastly I change my clothes. Or I put some clothes on. Since I am .

          

I got my bag and checked if I put everything I need in it. Keys for the house and car = Check. Purse = Check. Make up = Check. Self-defense gun = Check. Phone(2 of them) = Check. I think I have everythink. I lastly get my books and leave the house. I start the engine and drive to school.

TOP POV: 

Where is that girl. Today should be her second day. And she is late. Anyway I am looking around to find her to talk with her. Like about yesterday. There are things she should mess with and shouldnt. She shouldn't have messed with me. There is a lot of things I want to ask her actually. She was obviously strong. But what about her eyes. I haven't seen those kind of eyes before. But when I don't remember. There is something with her. I go to class because the ring bells. I wonder what her first lesson is. Then the teacher calls our names for intro for the second day of school. Everyone answered when there name was called. "Park Narsha. Park Narsha Please show yourself...Ugh! Late from the second day."Her first lesson is with me? Wait. She is not here yet?Where is she?Why is she late? Wait .Wait...Wait. Why am I thinking about her this much? Ugh forget it.Then someone knocks the door and enter the class. It is her. God Sake. If I had seen her on the street I would have fallen for her. She has a sense of trend of course. That body. Her stye. A beauty. Oh . I dont like her. Why I am thinking about her this way? I have to date normal girls.I must be lonely for a long time.

Narsha POV:

I look at my watch as I walk to class. Great. Late from the second day of school. I should get my sense together and drink only at the weekends. Haha. There is no way I would stop drinking nor smoking.I love those to.Any way. I know my first lesson. Its Math. Math lesson in the morning. Great. I walk to the classrom and knock the door. 

"Miss Park. You are late. Normally I would give detention but because its your second day both in Korea and in this school I will gice you one more chace. Now have your seat."

"I am sorry Ma'am. This won't happen again."I said smiling and tried to find a seat.

Almost all the sits are taken. There is 2 more seats untaken. When I looked at where the seats are I was a bit unhappy. But I don't get affected from these kind of things. One seat infron of TOP and the othernext to TOP. I am a very easy going person so I dont care much about this actually. I don't want him look at me all the time like he does now so I sit next to him. It would be good if he doesnt talk with me. When I take my place I see some girls gossiping.

"Why does she sit there?" "What is does she think she is bu sitting there?" "GD oppa and Desung oppa is not here yet. She will learn her lesson when they come." "What a "

I hear everything. And all of those are funny comments for me. I enjoy listening these stupid things so I laugh a little. The girls see me and look away angryly. I see TOP is also looking weirdly. I dont care and keep listening the teacher. Bell rings and I get my bag and books to go to my next class. 

Finally lunch time. I am tired. Sitting and listening someone for hours is more tiring than fighting. I go to my locker and put my books in it. Then I hear someone trying to talk with me.

"You. Newbie." I girl calls me. I don't like being nicknamed. So I dont look at the girl ad keep walking.

"İgnoring me?!? You little look at me.!" She hold my wrist, stopping me from walking. I lok at where she holds me and get a little irritated.

"Whats your name?" I ask.

The girl is also irritated and when I look around I see 5 other girls with her. And also everyone is looking at us.

"You . Is this the way You shoudl talk with the Quenka.Because You dont know I will forgive you. I am Ir-Em High School's Queenka Yuri from SNSD. "

"You keep calling me but I have a nAme. Before anything ask someones name when you start a conversation.My name is Park Narsha."

"You little.." She was going to curse again but I cut her sentences. Irritated.

"Shut up!" I say calmly. She takes a step back and tries to slap me. Me? hahahahha.LOL. ME?!?1 Donot stand a chance.

I hold her hand and say" What ? Irrıtated that someone ignores you or goes against you? Who do you think you are to look down on me? No.. Not only me But people. You are no better than us.Especially than me. Forgive me? HAHHAHA . For what? I ignored you becuase I thought You were annoying. Calling me a or smth. And you are a Queenka? Do I give a about that? NO. And last. Do not dare to touch me again. Do you understand? Curve this in your small mind. If youever touch me harmly again, I will touch you the way you will never forget." I gave her and her crew my scary but calm looks. As I finished my talk I smirked and left there.

GD POV:

"Hey Guys hurry up! I am hungry." I said craving for food.

"Hyung. Its your fault that we are late."Desung said.

"What?"

"You were the one who slept and be the reason to be late to school. Even skipped classes."

"Yahh! I was tired,OK?" 

"Anyway lets go."said TOP. He is impatient about something. He is usually calm.

On our way we see a crowd and wonder whats up. We don't go too near beacuse of the fangirls but we can hear enough from where we are too. We hear a girls cursing to another girl. Oh. Its Yuri. School's .The girl she is fighting is..... OMG. Its Narsha.We listen their conversation. It seems interesting.

 

"Whats your name?" arsha ask.

Yuri seems irritated with other SNSD members.

"You . Is this the way You shoudl talk with the Quenka.Because You dont know I will forgive you. I am Ir-Em High School's Queenka Yuri from SNSD. "

"You keep calling me but I have a name. Before anything ask someones name when you start a conversation.My name is Park Narsha."

"You little.." She was going to curse again but Narsha cut her sentences. Irritated. She is scary.

"Shut up!" She says calmly. Yuri takes a step back and tries to slap Narsha. Well, Yuri. You dont stand a chance. Not after what I saw yesterday.

Nashe held her hand and say" What ? Irrıtated that someone ignores you or goes against you? Who do you think you are to look down on me? No.. Not only me But people. You are no better than us.Especially than me. Forgive me? HAHHAHA . For what? I ignored you becuase I thought You were annoying. Calling me a or smth. And you are a Queenka? Do I give a about that? NO. And last. Do not dare to touch me again. Do you understand? Curve this in your small mind. If youever touch me harmly again, I will touch you the way you will never forget." 

She is scary. But she doesnt seem like any other girl here. Normally girls especially newbies would get scaried from Yuri's first attact. I dont know what happened to make Yuri angry too. But She is pissed off. When I look at Narsha. Wow she is soo calm. She is confident. But wait. Yuri goes after her and helds her wrist again.

"How dare you speak like that after your rudeness to my oppas."Yuri said. What is she talking about?

"What are you talking about?