12~ Narsha!

I WILL CRUSH YOU!!!

TOP POV:

 

*I can't get over it. How can she dissapear just like this? I can't believe this. I-I...*

It has been more than 3 weeks now...And my nightmares became worse day by day for the 3 days.  

*Something is wrong* I thought. It doesn't feel allright.

I was walking down the hall to go to my car. Then I felt someone tapping my shoulder. As I looked I saw Kahi silently standing there.

"You want to ask me where Narsha is...right?" I said.

"Y-You know?"She asked. I can see the saddness in her eyes. Well, loosing a friend is also a heavy feeling.

"I do-"

"After that day..."She stopped after cutting me. That day...I listened her. "After that day...she texted me. And I felt something was wrong that time. But-But I didn't think too much. Maybe she was drunk or something..I didn't know but..I thought I should show it to you."She said and took  her callphone out of her pocket. She looked through the callphone and showed me a text. 

Sender: Park Narsha.

~~

Kahiiii-ahhhhhh!!! Thank you for being my friend. 

Jeongmal komapta. Chingu.!I knew you were aware

of my feelings that you helped me to get through him.

You wanted to stop me. You are my first friend. And

unfortunately...maybe my last too. So I wanted to say

these to you. You know...Some feeling can't be known

unless you put them in words.Love you!!!

  ~~ 

I was right. Something was wrong from the start. She wanted a last good day with me in her note...then Kahi's text. She was planning all along. But why last? Don't tell me....PLease...Dead?

 

"I know you also think that she might be dead or something..I also thought of that. But-"She told and was about to continue till I cut her off with something that got my eyes.

"What was her feelings?...What did you helped her with?.."I asked.

"You really are dense and oblivious to what happens Seunghyun."

"What are you talking about?"

"That day...I hoped Narsha didn't come to school. No. I hoped she never came and saw you guys ..no you..with SNSD's Yuri. I warned you before that. But you never listened me." She said. And I was still...confused. 

Flashback

Kahi was walking down the corridor and saw TOP talking with his gang. She went to them with angry eyes. She stopped right in front of them with glaring eyes.

"Hey Kahii-ah. What's witht hat look?" Taeyang asked in a light voice.

"Are you even asking?"She said.

"Look we won't know untill you tell us. Wha-" TOP was about to say.

"I saw you guys with... SNSD. I saw you with Yuri, Seunghyun."She said.Cannot control her anger. When she went to the club with her friends yesterday night she saw Big Bang with SNSD. Her anger built up when she saw those ed who hurted her best friend, with Big Bang her friends.

"So what?" TOP asked with a cold voice.Uncaring voice.She just wanted to beat him there.

"So what? Seunghyun I thought you a smart boy. I didn't know you could be this stupid." She said.

"Becare fo what you are sa-" TOP was about to say.

"Shut up!" Kahii hissed. " I know what happened between you and Narsha in the club. I was there too. I didn't think that you were taking her lightly when you saved her from SNSD that day. But what the heck? She haven't come to school and sometimes she does not answer my phone calls. And I see you with SNSD now? Stop joking around will you?" She hissed with glaring eyes.

"That's why dammit. She also never answered my calls nor came to see me. I can clearly see that she doesn't want to see me. So why are you still like this.It's not my fault."TOP said, with also glaring eyes. Kahii knew he was mad.

"Are you going to give up like this? So....You didn't think much of her anyways..."She put a discusted smile on her face."Seunghyun, you really are dense and stupid." She looked all the BB members."We are not friends anymore...know that."She said and looked at GD lastly and walked off.

"H-hey!! Kahii!! Wait!" GD went after her. Glaring at TOP cause he also didn't aprove of them hanging out with SNSD. They meeted in the club yesterday night and knew that TOP was depressed these days so he didn't said anything even when SNSD came and he didn't do anything.

TOP just sighed and looked away. "Let's go guys."He said and walked off with the guys following him.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"She liked you Seunghyun. I could see it when we were hanging out. She sometimes asked me about you and so. She looked at you when you where passing by." Then it hit him. 

"She liked me too?..."Seunghyun said...

"Yes..She did. And I believe she still does."

"You know that note..right? Her wish."

"Yeah? I know that you weren't able to meet too. Then she went lost."

TOP nodded." I ran. That day I was also scaried because of what happened. All of them told me not to go..but I did. I was late. I was dissappointed at my self and my head felt heavy all of a sudden. Then I saw something familiar on the ground. Something blue and shiny.That was...her neckless."He said and took our the item.

 

"Narsha told me about this before. She even told me that she would ever..never take it off."Kahii looked down at my hand where the neckless was. 

"So...?"I asked, thinking.

"Something is wrong."She said.

"I know."

"Do you think she left or..."

"or..was taken...?"I finished her sentences.

 

I was walking to my car and was thinking about what I and Kahii talked about.*or...she was taken?* I thought again and again. I was about to open the door to the driver seat till someone closed the door and looked at me.

"You are Choi Seunghyun aka TOP..right?"She asked with a straight face.

"What are you?" I asked, angry.

"Stop with that atitude...if you want to find her..no...if you want to find her alive then listen me."She said and that was all needed for me to give all my attention to what she was saying. "Get in..I will drive."She said and hopped in to the driver seat. And I listened her. I didn't care as long as this was about Narsha.

She drived somewhere unfamiliar. Sometimes I was suspicious of this. This could be also a trap. But still...Narsha..

"Don't worry. It's not a trap. I am Christa. I used to be her dissiple ."She said.

"Dissiple? Like a ...assistant learning the job fromt he master?"I asked.

"Yeah."She smiled. "From the best master, I correct you." 

"She- Narsha was your master? Why?"

"You know a little bit about her, right?About her... job?"

"Yeah. I....saw."

"That's real her.She actuall never used to kill..before..that man."

"What? ..."I stopped for a moment. "Are you telling she was...was...with the mafia?"My eyes widen.

"Yeah. Or you can say the best and the most powerfull mafia in the world. G Group from Russian federation."

"! WHAT!"Myeyes showed all his emotions.

"Calm down, dude."

"So..That's why..She was strong and all..Then why did she came to Korea?"

"I was surprised to see her too. In Korea, I mean. Normally, she wouldn't go anywhere without the boss. She was the best that could be found anywhere in this world. Best...fighing matchine. I was surprised that the boss let her go."

"Fighting...machine? She is just a teen. A girl. WHat the are you talking about?"

"I know. And she knew too. That's why she...run away."

"Uh?"

"She told me that she wanted a normal life...like any teenage.Like a girl."

My face calmed. My eyes calmed and closed. I thought of the first time she and I encountered. Now, I could understand why she hated fights and everything about that.

"You know. She has friends. She an protect herself. And she ahs feelings, just like everyone."I smiled, thinking of everything about her. I watched her closely, even without me noticing."I hated it when the BTOB got close to her. I knew their aim so I stopped them from getting close to them. I knew that Hyungsik liked her too. He told me himself.

 

FLASHBACK

TOP's body was tired. He  knew that they were good at fighting but He also knew that they weren't as good as Big Bang.

"You lost..now stay away from Narsha." He said firmly.

"Arassoo. We, BTOB, are not as masreable as you think. We admit defeat." Eunkwang said. He knew they lost because s also her friends were injured and weren't even able to stand.

"Hyung!"Hyungsik was able to open his eyes and stand up."I can't do that." He said.

"Hyungsik-ah."The leader, Eunkwang, looked at his friend with sorry eyes. He couldn't do anything for him.

"Ani. I won't give up for her...Why are you even doing this. We lost as a gang to you guys. But...I didn't lost battle agains anyone as a man." Hyungsik said.

"You-"TOP was about punch him again..but saw his eyes." You like her...sincerely?"

"Yes." Hyungsik said,then continued."I like her. I admit that I had bad intentions at first. But...it changed."He said.

TOP sighed. He turned his back to them and walked away. 

He stopped midway and turned his head to Hyungsik.

"I love her."TOP said and walked away.

 

Hyungsik helped his friends to get up.

"Mian Chingu. We lost even thought we knew your feelings." Ilhuun looked at him with sorry eyes.

"Its ok. Jung-ah."Hyungsik said. He knew s tried their best but in the end they lost.

Hyungsik was sencere about his feelings about Narsha. But...TOP's eyes. They were very gentle when he said that he liked Narsha. When he walked away then looked at his eyes, when he admitted his love to Narsha, Hyungsik felt really weak.

"I think...I will just move on."Hyungsik said.

His friends looked at him. Their eyes wide open. Hyungsik has never backed off before. Now they witness their friend, backing off, giving up.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"I am aware of what's happening. We have been watching her closely." She said.  I frowned.

"What?"

"Seunghyun. She is kidnapped right now."

"...." I tried to get my senses first. *What?What?What?* I kept on repeating in my mind.

"She might be even dead right now." She continued as nothing came from my mouth. "Chineese Mafia's have been wierd lately. They haven't made a move for a long time. They kept doing weird things..like distracting us from something. We also knew that Narsha got lost. At first, I also thought that she ran away, but something was off...After 2 weeks, we finally sent a spy in their HQ. They took him as a newbie. So he wasn't able to get near some important things for a while. But...3 days ago...he sent us some photos. With him also in photos. Narsha was in it too."She stopped, trying to find her voice, her voice.

In the other hand I was lost. My heart was racing.But somehow I managed to find my voice." W-What was in the photos?"I asked.

"Narsha..was..her state.."

"TALK DAMMIT!" I finally exploded.

"She is as good as dead right now...a little bit different from our spy who is actually dead right now."She said

My eyes weren't closing, not blinking.

*....Dead...As good as dead....* was repeating in my head.

"They have been torturing her..most probably with Chineese Torture."..She continued."Do you know what s Chineese Torture is?...The most feared thing in the world. One would prefer being dead than going through Chineese Torture."She said.

My mind.. What's happening. Anger built up inside of me. I wanted her. I wanted her in my hands right now. I couldn't even imagined what she was going through. But.. I wanted to see her. And I was sure I wasn't going to leave her in their hands.

"Let's get her."I said.

"We are also planning to do so.  But Chineese Mafia is not a group that you should misunderstood. They...are...discusting."Christa said.

"Christa.."I called her name.

She looked at me. I could see her tears. She was holding her self.

"You can cry."I said.

"I-I..."She said as her tears rolled down on her cheeks."She told menot to cry whatever happens, that I should control my senses but....She ..." I could see how important Narsha to her.

"We will save her. For sure. "I said as we came to a building.

She parked and stopped the engine."We are going."She said as we got out of the car and walked inside the building.

Everywhere was full of men with black suit, just like in movies. We have gone through a lot of control by the men.Also, we were surely in Seoul but no village or city were seen. Nothing but green.

She told me to stand near her. 

As we came to a office I was greeted with a few men. And lastly...one last man.

"Annyeonghaseyo Choi Seunghyun-shi. I am Park Joon Kyu." He said as we shook hand.

 

 

*Narsha..Just wait..Please!* I thought as everything was about to change.

 

 

 

 

 

 

">

    

 


 

Hope you like it guys. ^.0