13~ Plan...START!

I WILL CRUSH YOU!!!

 

 


 

 

TOP POV:

 

It has been already 3 days since the encounter with the G Group. 

"Now. Everyone got the plan right? Make sure there is no mistakes." He said as he looked at me. "Choi Seunghyun. You know that you are the one who has the most pressure and responsibilities. " said Park Joon Kyu.

"Deh. I will be carefull...."Then I looked at him firmly,certain. " I will make sure everything will go as planned." I said.

"Good, then. " Park Joon Kyu stopped and looked at all the people around him. "Everyone, this was the last meeting. I want everyone to...mentally prepare themselves for tomorrow." He said as he looked at me again.

I was ready. They helped me learn something that I should be carefull while doing my job. I was scaried. And Park Joon Kyu knew it. I was walking out og the door as I thought about our conversation.


 

FLASHBACK:

 

"Seunghyun." He called me. I was practicing shooting, so I couldn't hear him. I was concentrated at the dot on the piece of paper while I imagined it as the hearth of the men I wanted to kill.

"Seunghyun." He called my name once again and this time patted my shoulder.

I was startled a little bit because I couldn't feel the presence of the man in front of me.

"Joesonghabnida. I was a little out of it." I said bowing slightly.

"Ara. " He said and looked at me. "Look straight at my eyes boy. " He said. I was tensed. I didn't know what he wanted. "I know you are scaried..You were just in a gang named Big Bang but not..You are moving along with a real mafia. Not a gang, not a game nor a child's place."

I nodded as I admitted my feelings.

"I want to give you a chance. A chance where you wouldn't need to walk alone but get supported...by your friends."

My eyes went wide. I hade been thinking about this for this 3 days. I had been thinking if I could do this alone. If I was strong  enough to hold on...alone.

"You can call your gang member.Or someone you trust." He continued.

"We believe in you Choi Seunghyun. You are the only one who can do this. So.. I...want you to succeed and.. come back alive." He said.

I was looking at himt he whole time. I was thinking how can this man -called  The Boss of the Group-  can look this kind and fatherly.

" I have sons and doughters, you know. I am not a heartless man nor a boss." He said.

"Mianheoyo. I was obvious...But..You don't look like how the rumours makes you look like."I said, apologizingly.

"Nado ara, those rumours. But those are to keep my people disiplined and to protect my position and respect."He said.

"Oh." I nodded.

"Narsha...is not my biological doughter..but she is not different than my doughters." He said suddenly.

"Narsha.. Can I ask you how she got into the Mafia. or being a murderer?" I asked courious. Noone told me anything about Narsha except Christa. And she also didn't say much. Narsha herself also never wanted to talk about her past. I was courious about her. I wanted to know more of her.no.. Everything about her.

"I see. I cannot say much...But I can tell you that..It was all my fault." I looked at him. Not giving any impression on my face.

"How?"

"I took her away from her real parent. They were also mafia but a wake one. I took her because they offered me to her. They told me that if I take this baby and keep her, they would rather feel the regret of loosing their baby then dying. I thought they were thinking of taking her back when she grew. And I was right. I made her the best Mafia leader so that they would regret till death. But I didn't want her to continue and do this business....especially with other mafias." He said. But I was taken aback.

"You mean, you made her the best weapon for your organization but you didn't wanted to loose her to anyone so...you made Narsha hate herself..and everything about this...-business-"I said. I knew I said how he looked kind and fatherly but this...is not that kind of feeling. This was hatred. This was the hatred Narsha felt her whole life."Christa told me that everything started with a man Narsha killed."I asked.

"It was a trap. For her to give up this mafia business and leave this place, and not to join any other organization. Her parent's Mafia grew stronger and they spotted her. So I had to make her give up no matter what. So..." He stopped for a while. " I knew what was going on in her life, just like in her heart too. I knew whe was in a relationship with my right man back then,Song Joong Ki. "

 

 

 

 

"Mwo?!" It was too much." You caused her to kill her loved one, which also means your right man - your most trusted man-?" I was confused. Still why?

"Deh. It was all my plan. And It all go as I planned. She left G Group and came to Korea, her country to start a new...normal life. Joong Ki was a sacrifice and he knew it too. He also didn't wanted Narsha to continue like this. You know Narsha exceeded what everyone expected and she didn't had to kill a man to succeed on her mission. She knew the exact points of body where you only need to press at the pressure point. This was what she did the best. And everyone envied her because of that. But...all the underground mafias learnt about her and wanted her. Just like her parents did. I couldn't give her to people whom whould force her to kill people or do more dirty things. She shouldn't live like that. That's what I thought. And Joong Ki. So he also helped me with the plan as him...the bait." He said.

My blood was boiling. They did what they though good for her...without her opinion or without her thoughts. That was...selfish. Cruel.

"I don't want her to forgive me. As I raised her.. I also had developed fatherly feelings for her..You know..I had been watching over her. Always. And since she got a normal life. She had friends, she got a boyfriend." He said as he pointed his eyes at me. "She got jelause, angry, happy, worried, excited...and alot more things. I was happy by watching her."

"But stilll...It is too cruel. Couldn't you find a way? Forcing her to kill her lover. It is too much!"I yelled. It was from my heart. My heart for her. It was like my heart became one with her and...like I yelled out her feelings.

Park Joon Kyu just stood there listening my curses, cries . He watched me as I kicked as much place I can. He just stood there looking at me. Then I made decision.

 

I’m sorry girl, I don’t ever want to let go of the line that is you

But it’s okay because I will turn back your heart

It’s not a big deal even if my heart is ripped apart 

 

"I won't get my friends involved with this . I don't want anyone of them to hear about this.  Wgar you said was right. I am scaried. No. -Scaired- is a very light word for what I feel right now. Maybe terrified. But It won't stop me."I said.

 
"I am going to take her back. I am going to take back and am not going to give her to someone. Never. I will make sure her life will be as normal as anyones and as she deserves it to be. I will not let...the likes of you to look after her, nor touch her.!" I continued firmly and with loud voice to make sure everyone around heard me.
 
My heart is like that, I only know one thing
So even though it is bent and in pain, it will love you
 
Even is she hates me right now. I don't care.
 
Don’t be sorry, you can abandon me spitefully and leave
If that’s what you want, yeah, good bye
But that doesn’t mean I have given up too
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 

 

I went home where it was now..a different home than the Big Bang House. I was alone now. I can't risk my member's life. If I was there at the right time....I coudl have protected her. I was sure she wiated for me there. But let her guard down because of her dissapointment of me. And I was ging to take her back.

 

I closed the lights and head to my bed. I knew I would get little sleep but still... I wanted to sleep as much as I can and be in the best ever shape I can be. Cause tomorrow is..when the plan starts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

">

 

 

 


 

 

Hey Guys'!!!

How was it till now?

I am going alright?

You can tell me what you think about the story right now and maybe give me advices too. I really hope I can do well!. ^.0

Thank you for all the support.

Thank you for commenting.

Thank you my subcribers.

And thank you my viewers.

13 subcribers and 1017 view right now. I am veryyy satisfied. 

:D