01 - First Day In Korea

I WILL CRUSH YOU!!!

Narsha POV : 

 

I got off the plane. " Finally, I am here. I don't understand why boss was angry when he heard that I was going to come in Korea. After all the things I did in Russia, he was never against me about anything. Whatever, I am already here." I thought and exit the door. I stood in the corner and tell myself " Narsha, come to yourself already. Use your brain, not your fists." I look around as I wait. The air is totally different. It is warmer here.A few minutes of waiting a 2005 Black BMW 645Cl stopped in fron of me .

The driver get off the car and took my suitcase. He placed it back of the car. "Please get in Ma'am." He said. I remembered him. He ones came to kill my boss with his big organization but they naturally failed. There is no bigger and stronger group than G Group. I nodded and we drove off.

" House, money, clothes and everything is ready. We will leave you two cellphones. One of them is for us to contact you and the other one is all for you. Noone will look after you. You are all alone from now on, but we will contact you sometimes." he said and gave me two cellphones. This is good. They are not going to be  around or near me. The car stopped in front of the house which is for me. I get off the car andgo back to take my suitcase. 

"Try not to contact me." I said and he give me my keys. 

"Hıh" He smiled like ridiculing me. " Do not ignore our calls, never. You must obey the boss." He said and turned back to the car. Before he get in the car, he stopped and said " Oh. One more thing. Your real identity. We don't care about the name but your life is a secret. So we are. Don't forget it." and he left. I look around one more time.

" You guys think that I won't be normal, right? Hhahaha...Just keep laughing at me. But I will show all of you that I can. I will. " I said and placed the key on the lock and unlocked it. Everything is almost how it was in Russia, in my old house. I look around and see some things on the silver table.I look at it and see my new passport, new diriving license, credit cards and my new fake file about my past. Like where I had been studying, my parents ame and photos. All lies.But these were all needed for me to enroll in a high school here.

 

" I need to look at some high schools on Internet." I thought and put my suitcase in my bedroom.

 

I didn't put too much things on my suitcase. A few books, and my laptop. I place my stuffs in their place and head to the livingroom, but something catches my eyes. After seeing it, I understood what it is. 

They really prepared everything for me." I said. A digital lock was placed next to the cabinet. I unlocked it. Then the cabinet door opened. I get in the cabinet and unlocked the other lock. The small door inside the cabinet opened and I step inside.

 

" Hahhahah. Is this a joke? They made a secret base in my house?" I said and something hit me at that moment. " No.. No,no,no,no. I don't want to. Do they actually think I will do it again? I don't want to kill anyone again. NO. They knoe why I came here. To run away from there, from Russia and my past. NOO." I fall on my knees, shocked. The room is set with all kind of guns and materials with computers with high tecnology. It is a small base. I get out of the room immediately and run to my bedroom.

 

 

I fall on the floor and sit next to my bed. Without me noticing, I start to cry.

"I don't want to, please. I don't want to kill anyone, anymore. Just leave me alone.Please!!" I shouted, can't stop crying. After about an hour, I stand up and walk to the kitchen.

                                     

Whenever I was said and would be crying, I would make someting delicious for myself and eat. while watching TV. I wonder what to make and remember learning how to make black bean noddles. I learnt a few Korean dishes in Russia. After I am done in the kitchen, I hold my plate and walk to the living room and sit on the sofa. I turn on the TV and look for a good TV Show. There I see a show called 1 Night 2 Days. I am still not that good at Korean, but I have the basic. Except some difficult words, I can unerstand and write clearly, and speak fluently. While I am eating, I enjoy tho food. I laugh a lot.

"HahahahahahahhahHAHAHjbdasçkbdxç... How can they be this funny???? Hahha.." While I was laughing I couldn't keep the track of time and felt tired. When I look at the clock , I saw it is already 1.30am. " Wow already this late.It would be better if I wake up early tomorrow. I need to look for a high school I can attend and need to buy stuffs that I need at schools. I want to finish this in one day." I said. I was actually a bit nervous. I haven't been in a school before. I studied at home with special teachers. Actually, I already have 3 collage degrees; Medicine, Economy and Sports. I also have first place in all of them. In short, I am a genius. I felt proud for a bit, but I used them for are... are all .. awfull things.After washing my dishes I turned of the TV and the light and walk to my bedroom. Iset the alarm clock at 9 o'clock. I turned off the light there too and lie down on the bed. "Wonder how it is going to be tomorrow" I thought as I fall asleep.