THE 3 PRINCE CHARMINGS!

WHO IS MY PRINCE CHARMING?

                                                               

 

Continuation...

Hara(on her mind..:WHAT I AM GOING TO DO.. IS THIS THE END OF MY DREAM ALREADY?!) *gulps*

Suddenly a car stops on the gate , and the driver open the door of the car.. and a pretty woman get out of the car...

Mrs.Lee: What is happening here?

Hara:(on her mind:THAT VOICE!!!) *gulps* on her mind: WHAT SHOULD I DO...! *she close her eyes*

Mrs.Lee looks on the girl..

Mrs.Lee:Miss Goo!

Donghae,Minho,Jonghun:*looks to Mrs.Lee*

Hara:*open her eyes then akwardly smiles to Mrs.Lee then bows* A-anyeong haseyo!

Donghae:You know her?*looks to mrs.Lee*

Mrs.Lee:Of course!She is the girl I'm talking about yesterday! The girl who helped me!

Minho:*smiles then looks to Hara* So you are the brave girl?

Hara:*nods*

Jonghun: Nice meeting you! *holds the right hand of Hara then kissed it then stares to Hara then gives a killer smile*

Hara: *her eyes are widely opened and she blushed hard* her face like this:

Donghae:*push Jonghun then put his hands to Hara's shoulders then glares to Hara* We are not yet finish Ms.Tomboy.

then donghae do a face like this :

 

He wants to say to HARA.. "YOU'RE DEAD"

then Hara was like this...

Donghae go inside the school.. Minho and Jonghun follows him.

Girls:OPPAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!OPPAAA!!! *shouting*

Hara:What did I just do..? yaaaaaa!!! 

Mrs.Lee: Don't worry about them Hara, if they do something bad,tell me :) Don't be afraid..  Let's go inside!

Hara:*shyly nods to Mrs.Lee* (on her mind:she is so kind to me..I should be kind to those 3 ><)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the room...

Mrs.Lee: I want you to meet your new classmate, Hara Goo! Hara come here :)

*Hara enters the classroom*

Hara:Nice to meet you everyone!I am Hara Goo!you can call me Hara! *bows*

Donghae:(on his mind)Her again?!

Minho:(on his mind) Oh.. Her..

Jonghun(on his mind): I think she is interesting. she can be in my girlfriend lists.

Mrs.Lee: Ok,I'll go now Hara, don't forget what I told you ok . if something happened , just tell me,I still need to hold my other business . Wait for your professor .

Hara:Thank you so much!!!!!

Mrs.Lee:Don't cry little girl ,I need to go now! *get out of the room*

Hara:*wipes her tears then sitdown to a vacant seat besides a girl*

Uee:And who told you to sit there?

Hara:e-eh? *looks at the girl*

Uee:Don't sit there!.. Sit there at the back attention seeker!.

Hara:M-mwo!?

Uee:If you think that everyone will like you because Prince Lee's mother is close to you, you are absolutely wrong!everyone don't like you.and if you think Prince Lee will like you by getting attention of him, you are wrong. Do you know what is his ideal girl? 

Hara:I don't care about that Arrogant Stupid Ugly guy!!He is not even my type!and I did not go to this school because of him!!

Donghae*on the back of Hara*

Donghae:What did you say?

Hara:are you deaf-- *looks back then shocked when she knew that was Donghae*

Donghae:What?

Hara:*gulps*

Donghae:Now you are afraid of me.tsss *smirks*

Hara:I'm not afraid of you! 

Donghae:Ha!! so why are you acting like this?!

Hara:Because I'm respecting your mom! So don't think I'm afraid of you!! hmppff!

Donghae: you!! *going to punch Hara*

Hara:*close her eyes*

Minho:*stops Donghae* she is still a girl

Hara:*open her eyes*

Minho:*smiles to Hara* Go there , sit beside me, Our professor is going to come.

Hara:k-kamsahamnida ! *bows* *she go to the vacant seat at the back*

Minho: Donghae?

Donghae:tsss . *goes back to his chair*

THIS IS THEIR SITTING ARRANGEMENT ! :3

Jonghun: *looks to the back*Hi ! I'm Jonghun !

Hara:H-hi

Jonghun:Are you free later?

Minho:Jonghun. 

Jonghun:*pouts*yaa . *back to his original position*

Minho:*smiles then sit between Hara and Donghae* Don't worry I'll protect you :) *pats Hara's shoulder*

Donghae:*looks to Hara and do *JANG GEUNSUK mouth again XD* 

Hara:*glares to Donghae*

And their professor enter the classroom..

.........................................................................................................................................................

Lunch time..

Hara:where should i sit?..uhmm .. *see a vacant table*there! 

while..

Jonghun:Oh.. that girl! *hurriedly buy food*

Hara:*sit down*

when..

Jonghun:Can I sit there? *holding two trays with food on it*

Hara:s-sure..

Jonghun:*smiles then sit down* here!food for you.

Hara: No thanks! I have pack lunch here in my bag..

Jonghun:Pack lunch? *laugh* if people see you here eating that they will also laugh .

Hara:I don't care! *get her pack lunch* My halmunee gives her effort to cook this,I need to eat this!

Jonghun:hmm.. ok up to you! then.. after you eat . put this food on your pack lunch bag and let your halmunee eat this.

Hara:wooah .really? thank you! 

*they starts to eat food*

Girls are looking at them..

saying: "Omoo !That girl is lucky!..After getting Donghae oppa's attention, now she is getting Jonghun's attention!Ommmooo!!"

jonghun:You have something on your lips!

Hara:m-mwo? 

then .. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED NEXT: (imagine that the girl is HARA . okay?^^ )

GIRLS: OMONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minho:*pulls Jonghun* what do you think you are doing?

Jonghun:I just want to remove that something on her lips!

Minho:you should give her tissue, *gives tissue to Hara*

but Hara was like.. (PLEASE DON'T MIND HONGKI XDD JUST FOCUS ON SHIN HYE'S FACE) XD

Donghae:*sitting on the near table* So, Jonghun finds her interesting. He don't have a taste in looking for a girl. *taste the lime* ihhh its sour!!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF EPISODE 2! C: ♥