THE PRINCESS ♥

WHO IS MY PRINCE CHARMING?

 

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! It's already 6:30 am I still need to deliver newspapers!!!" Hara shouts while going down to the stairs when she accidentally steps on her slipper then she fall in the ground.  "awww.. My back . " 

"What happening on you Hara?why are you panicking?go eat your breakfast now, I cook your favorite food" asked by her grandmother.

Hara stands up while still holding her back."Halmunee, Sorry but I don't have enough time to eat my breakfast,its already late.. our customers might be mad at me,I need to go now!" she kissed her grandmother on the cheeks.

"Take care,Hara!Be back early!"

"Nae halmunee!!" she smiles on her grandmother.

Hara hurriedly ride on her bike and gets the newspapers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the road.. she starts to deliver the newspapers.

Man:I thought you are not going to come. *get the newspaper*

Hara:Sorry! .. next time I'll promise ,I'll never be late again! just promise me not to buy newspaper to other ,okay? ajjushi? *hara winks to the old man*

Man: *laugh hard* Okay,Okay little princess. don't worry ,I will only buy news paper to you.

Hara:Kamsahamnida ajjushi!! I need to go now , ppyeong! 

*she rides on her bike again*

Then she continues to deliver the newspapers..

----------------------------------------------------------

Hara: Only 5 houses now! its tiring! *she wipe her sweat on her forehead*

When she sees a guy get the bag of a woman  then runs away, the woman starts to shout very loud, shouting for help.

Hara runs to the woman.

Hara:what happened?!

Woman:He get my bag!!There are many important things on that bag!!

Hara:Don't worry! I'll get it !! *as she runs very fast to chase the robber*

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Bad man !!!! give it back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The man starts to runs more fast than before.

Hara:Are you deaf!!!!!!!!!!!!? I SAID GIVE IT BACK TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*she runs very fast then kicks the man to the back ,reason for the man to fall on the ground, she gets the bag and put her foot on the man's leg and kick it again*

Man:Yaaaaaaaaaaaa.stop . it hurts!!!!!!!

Hara:tsssh!Don't you ever dare to do it again!!! Don't you know that the owner of this bag maybe even give her best to just buy or have the things inside of this bag!!!

*When suddenly  , 2 polices come to get the robber*

*Hara gives the bag to the woman while smiling*

Woman:Thank you!you are such a brave girl!

Hara: It's nothing ma'am ..I just want to help. I need to go now ma'am..I still need to deliver newspapers.

Woman: wait!.. are you not studying? I think you are still young to work..

Hara:I can't afford to be in a school..I need to work for me and for my grandmother to live.. 

Woman:*smiles* what a kind grand daughter.. what is your name?

Hara:Hara..Hara Goo :)

Woman:Hara ,you know Korean Kingdom University?

Hara: Of course! a school for rich people!!! they even said school for princesses and princes!!

Woman:*smiles* I'm glad you know it!.. *gets something on the bag*  this is my calling card,call me later,I have a reward for you.. just don't forget to call me, okay? :)

Hara:*nods*

The woman said goodbye to Hara then enters to her car who had been parked on the parking lot.

Hara: *looks to the calling card* a reward? .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hara:*taking off her shoes* halmunee I'm here!!!

Grandmother:Hara, where did you go? its already 12 pm. 

Hara:Ah., I'm hungry halmunee! I want to eat now!! *go to the dining table* woooaah ! my favorite!! ♥

Grandmother: *smiles at Hara* enjoy eating my little grand daughter ♥ I know you are really tired.. 

Hara: *starts to eat* Halmunee , you are still the best in cooking!!!! ♥

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 PM ..

Hara go to the rooftop..

Hara:*looking to the sky* Omma... I'm really tired.. I know you are always guiding me... please give me more strength ! I still need to take care halmunee!

*then she put her hand on her pocket.when she feel something on her pocket.. then she get it*

Hara: oh, this? .the calling card?I almost forget about it.. but I need to call that ajjuma..mmm .. 

*she gets her old cellphone , gift by her mother when her mother still alive*

*she dial the phone number, then it starts to ring...*

Woman:Yoboseyo?Nuguseyo?

Hara:A-ah.. This is Har-Hara. Hara goo! remember me ajj-ajjuma?

Woman: Oh , hara! the brave girl! ..I thought you are not going to call me! 

Hara:Sorry, I almost forget about it...

Woman:What is your address Hara?

Hara:My address? :o

Woman:yes,.don't worry ,, I need your address for  a good reason.

Hara gives the address to the woman...

Woman:Wait for your reward Miss Hara Goo  :) By the way .I'm Mrs. Lee Han Ree

Hara:*shocked* M-M-MRS. L-Lee HAN R-REE!? THE OWNER OF KKU !!! ? 

Woman :yes . :) sorry Hara but I still have business meeting right now :) see you tomorrow^^ Goodbye.

--end of the call--

Hara: What is this happening right now ... *gulps*

Then suddenly.. there is someone knock on the door

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hara:SCHOLARSHIP !?????????????????????????????????????????

Man:yes ,scholarship,Mrs.Lee is really thankful because you help her :) so as a reward she gives you a scholarship in Korean Kingdom University. you will study there for free! :) and your allowance will be given every first day of the month :) the things inside of this attach case are your uniforms,shoes,allowance,i.d.,and all school equipments.

Hara:Oh My.... *she starts to cry while smiling* Halmunee!*she hug her grandmother*

Grandmother:This is your dream right? ..So study hard! this is a big blessing from God  . :) *she hugs Hara back while smiling*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT DAY .. 

MONDAY.

6:00 AM.

HARA IS ALREADY PREPARED FOR SCHOOL.SHE ATE HER BREAKFAST TOO .

Grandmother:You are so excited ,aren't you Hara?

Hara:I'm so excited Halmunee!!!!.. I will really study hard!!

Grandmother:Here is your pack lunch.

Hara:Thank you halmunee!! *kiss the cheeks of her grandmother*

Grandmother: you have your allowance right? but why you still told me to pack food for your lunch?

Hara: I'm going to save money for your medicines halmunee *Hara smiles to her grandmother*

Grandmother:Don't think about me! 

Hara: Aiish,I will always think and care about you Halmunee!! *hugs her grandmother tight*

Grandmother:Ok,Ok , I think you need to go to school now , the class will starts on 7 am

Hara:Nae,Halmunee! Pai Pai!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hara go to the KKU with her bike..

When she enters to the parking lot of the school .. you can't see any bikes.. only expensive cars.She park her bicycle on the parkling lot.

On the gate...

Hara:Annyeonghaseyo!

Guard:Who are you?

Hara:I-I'm a new s-s-stu-

*when suddenly someone push her ,causing her to fall to the ground*

Hara:Yaaaaaaaaah!what's wrong with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *she glares to the guy who push her*

Donghae:*glares back to Hara*

Hara:*stands up and points to Donghae* Why did you push me?!WHo do you think you are?!

Donghae: *smirks* you are new here?Geez.. it's obvious. *push hara again  then insert his card to open the gate*

Guard:goodmorning Prince Lee!*bows*

Hara:PABO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donghae:*looks back* what did you just call me?

Hara:PABO! UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donghae:Psssh.. How can someone like you enter this school?Don't you know who is me?

Hara:I don't care whoever you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You should respect girls!!!

Donghae: You are not even look like a girl. *smirks*

Hara: *pouts then punch Donghae on the face*

Donghae:*glares on Hara* you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People around them:Yaaaaaaaaaah!!!Prince Leee!!!!

Hara:I'm not afraid to you! .

*when suddenly .. someone pats her shoulder.she looks back and gulps*

Hara: (He is so handsome........................................................)

Minho:who are you? do you know what you are doing?

Jonghun:*helps Donghae to stands up* Didn't you know ,Donghae is the son of the owner of this school.

Hara:*shocked and gulps* W-what?a-a-are you serious?!

Donghae:*smirks* Let see what are you going to do now, Miss Tomboy.

Hara(on her mind..:WHAT I AM GOING TO DO.. IS THIS THE END OF MY DREAM ALREADY?!) *gulps*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF EPISODE 1 C: