My Savior!

WHO IS MY PRINCE CHARMING?

Continuation... 

Hara:Why I am crying? I should be happy for oppa right?! *wipes her tears*

When.... someone covers her eyes by his hands..

Hara:Ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------

Guy: Yaaaaaaa!

Hara: *recognize the voice then take off the hands that covering her eyes..she stands and looks at her back* Donghae Oppa!!!

Donghae:What do you think you are doing? *looks breathless* Do you know that I almost call the police to search for you?!

Hara:*looks down* Mianhamnida... 

Donghae:*sigh and fix his hair that was ruined when he was running..suddenly notice the picture that Hara is holding...shakes his head then get something on his pocket* here.. 

Hara:*looks to the thing that Donghae is offering to her... A HANDKERCHIEF.. seeing it.. she feels that her tears are going to fall.. but before it falls Hara sits on the rock bench and laugh* Why are you giving me a handkerchief oppa?! *smiles widely*

Donghae:*shakes his head then sits beside Hara* Stop pretending.. I know everything. *offers the handkerchief but not looking on Hara* Don't worry..I'll keep it to myself..and never tell anyone about your feelings..

Hara:*looks to Donghae then tears start to fall* Mianhamnida oppa.. I know that I should not cry.... I should be happy right?

Donghae: *looks to the stars* Should be happy? *smirks* That's the line of the people who are coward and hiding their feelings. 

Hara: *gasp*Can I cry? .. because it's really hurt....

Donghae: that's the line of the people who are brave to face the reality.. *smiles then wipes Hara's tears*

Hara:*looks to Donghae* Oppa.. why are you so kind to me??

Donghae: uhum .. *looks to the other side*  ah.. because you save my life!!! .. and because of that I'll help you!! 

Hara:*smiles* thank you oppa!

Donghae: don't be thankful ! you're going to treat me a food later!

Hara:yaaaa! *Pouts*

Donghae: *laughs* ugly.

Hara:yaaaaaah I'm not!!! *pouting but starts to laugh too *

Minho:*hiding somewhere far from the 2 but he can still see them but can't hear what they are talking about... * I'm late again... *Sigh..going to go back to the hotel when Jonghun sees him*

Jonghun:Minho hyung! Did you see Hara ssi already?!

Minho: *points to Donghae and Hara .. but he's not looking*

Jonghun: Owo! Hara ssi!!!! *runs to Hara*

Hara:Jonghun oppa! *stands*

Jonghun:Where did you go?! Do you know I almost die?! Just thinking that I will never see you .. I'm already dying from sadness!

Hara:Mianhamnida oppa... I-- I just.. I saw a butterfly.. while we are walking.. and.. and yeah.. I lost..

Jonghun:Donghae hyung! I should thank you for now.. because you found my Hara . *smiles and going to hug Donghae*

Donghae:yaaa!!! don't hug me!

Jonghun:*still trying to hug Donghae*

Hara:*laughing when she sees Minho.. she's going to wave at him.. but he just look on her then he walk away* Oppa?.....

At the hotel...

Hara:*walking while holding one cup of coffee... She wants to give it to Yuri to apologize because she ruined the "date" of Yuri and Minho*

Donghae:*secretely following her*

Hara:*opens the door.. but before he opens the door really wide..she stop because she saw Minho and Yuri..and the scene make her stop in her place..she is holding the door knob..

Inside the room..

Minho:So what are you saying? *Sitting on the bed*

Yuri:Who is Hara?..

Minho:*sigh* I told you already.. she's a friend!..

Yuri:a friend?.. *smiles* you even left me to find her.. and you'll tell me.. she's just a friend?..

Minho:*Stands up* You want to know the truth?

Yuri:Yes! I really want to know the TRUTH!

Minho:*sigh* I'm seeing HyeWon on Hara..

INFO: HYEWON IS MINHO'S LITTLE SISTER.. HYEWON DIED BECAUSE OF CANCER..

PICTURE:

hyewon.jpg?w=642

Donghae:*on his mind* that's why Hara looks familliar to me.. and  it's the reason why Minho is really kind to her??

By the way.. Hara still don't know that Donghae is on her back.xD

Yuri:*silence*

Minho:*walk closer to Yuri then touch Yuri's face* I love you..and only you.. Forever.. *going to kiss Yuri*

Hara:*silently close the door.. she didn't notice that tears are already falling on her face... she looks up to stop the tears.. * It's okay.. it's okay.. *then she turns.. then she sees Donghae.. she wipes her tears* O-oppa! what are you doing? uh.. ah . Do you want coffee too? kekeke! 

Donghae:*hugs Hara very tight*

Hara:*close her eyes and let her tears fall*

This is what happen inside the room after Hara closed the door.. Hara didn't hear anything.. nor Donghae.

Minho:*going to kiss Yuri..*

Yuri:* put her two fingers on Minho's lips.. *

Minho: why?

Yuri:you should figure it out.. before it will be late.. *Smiles a little.. *

Minho:what do you mean?

Yuri:ask your heart.. not your mind..  *going to open the door*

Minho: hey wait. *follows Yuri*..

Yuri:*opens the door*

Minho and Yuri:*shocks seeing Donghae hugging Hara*

Yuri:oh....sorry.

Hara:*push Donghae a little..wipes her tears very fast before looking to Yuri and Minho..* ah..Yuri onni! Minho oppa!!  uh.. that was nothing! haha *feels nervous*

Minho:*seriously looking at Hara*

Yuri:it's okay.. *laugh* So.. you and ... him .... ???

Hara:a-anniyaa!!!! honestly.. I--I'm here.. to give this to you! *gives the coffee to Yuri and bows 90 degrees*Sorry for ruining your date with Minho oppa!

Yuri:*get the coffee and looks to Minho.. she was quite shock to see Minho with quite different emotion on his face. she smiles a little* You don't need to bow.. and you don't need to say sorry..right Minho?

Minho:*just nods*

Hara:*looks down*

Donghae:uhh! .. We'll go now! We will still continue what we are doing here recently.

Hara:ehh?! continue what? *whispers while looking to Donghae very curious*

Donghae:*smiles to Hara* Don't be shy .. let's go now baby.*holds Hara's hands* hahahaha. bye everyone! *walks away with Hara*

Minho:*still looking at Hara and Donghae*

Yuri:You should realize it.. very SOON .. or else.. you'll be late. *walks away*

Minho:*don't know what Yuri is talking about*

-----------------------------------

Hara:yaaaaaa. oppa. let go of me!!!

Donghae:*let go of Hara* tss

Hara: aish !!!  that was embarrasing! 

Donghae:hey . I just save your life! You should be thankful! If I was not there.. maybe you will die tonight because of being a heart broken. *make a broken heart using his hands*

Hara:*do Jang Geun Suk mouth*

Donghae:hey! you are copying me!

Hara: I'm not! *do JGS mouth again*

Donghae:yaaa! this girl!

Hara:*Runs while laughing*

Donghae:*chasing hara*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7am..

--doorbell rings--

Donghae:*woke up.. looks to the clock.. * it's still early. ugh.. *somehow annoyed.. gets the towel and cover his lower body and opens the door.. widens his eyes seeing ... NO ONE. haha.. *eh??! *looks around..* tsssk! *going to close the door again .. when he saw.. a tray on the floor.. *

1424123-bigthumbnail.jpg

Donghae:*He get the food.. then looks around again and sees no one.. he close the door .. when he notice a little piece of paper in the tray.. he put the tray on the table then get the paper..."

THE LETTER:

1013859_152718738252316_791297973_n.jpg

 

Donghae:tssk. this ugly girl. 

tumblr_ltogzesMK91qhwwqco1_500.gif

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

THANK YOU FOR WAITING FOR MY UPDATE!!!

SORRY I WAS REALLY BUSY IN MY STUDIES!

AND.. LAZY TO TYPE. KEKEKE <3

 HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS! <3

PLEASE KEEP ON READING AND COMMENTING <3