PAST OF JONGHUN...

WHO IS MY PRINCE CHARMING?

Next Day~ 

Hara:GoodMorninggggggggggggg !!!!*runs to the dining table*

Jonghun:*drinking coffee*

Donghae:*eating*

Minho:*eating then stop when Hara came* you sleep well Hara ya?

Hara:Nae oppa!! I really sleep well!!

Donghae:good then that you are not having nightmares again because I'll never let you sleep in my room again.

Minho:*shocked* you sleep in Donghae's room?

Hara:e-eh? .ah ! don't mind that ._. nothing happened ! hahaha!

Donghae:of course nothing will happen. you are not even my type.

Hara:what?!!

Minho:enough enough. you should start to eat now or you will be late.

Hara:*looks to the food* wooooooooooooooooahh!!!! looks delicious~!!! you cook this Minho oppa?

Minho:a-.. *points to Donghae*

Hara:you cooked this?!  you know how to cook?!

Donghae:what's with that shocked face?! of course I can cook !

Hara: I just can't believe.. *puffs her cheeks*

Donghae:then don't eat *gets the plate of Hara*

Hara:yaaaaaah!! I want to eat!! *pulling her plate*

Donghae:Fine! *let go of the plate then sit down then makes "JAN GEUN SUK" mouth *

Hara:*pouts then noticed Jonghun who is not moving..*

Jonghun:*his position still the same ._. he really didn't move *

Hara:oppa? Jonghun oppa?

Jonghun:*still not moving*

Hara:*close his face to Jonghun* OPPAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Jonghun:*back to reality* e-eh?

Hara:are you ok? are you sick?

Jonghun:I'll go upstairs... *stands up and go upstairs*

Hara:*looking to Jonghun* what's wrong with him?  

Minho:don't mind him .. maybe he is not feeling well...

Hara:he is not the normal Jonghun oppa :/ I think he got problems..

Minho:mm.. by the way Hara ssi

Hara:e-eh?

Donghae:

Minho:when will you start practicing and making your MV with yoona and gyuri noona?

Hara:ah today ! that's why I'm so excited!! 

Minho: then you should work hard! Promise me you'll give your best!  :)

Hara:a n-ne oppa!

Donghae:Hara ssi!!! 

Hara:eh ?!

Donghae:if you will not work hard  you will be really dead!!!

Hara:Nae oppa! *pouts*

Minho:*smiles*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the car..

Hara:Jonghun oppa will not go to work ? 

Minho:He said he will be late.. he will just ride on his motorcycle.

Hara:he seemed to have problems.. I hope he will be ok :/

Minho: you know jonghun.. later he will be fine.. :)

Donghae:*on his mind* so he still not over on it..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the studio...

Manager: Ok, we will start making the mv now!

Yoona: hey . don't make any mistakes huh!

Hara:nae onni!

Gyuri:hmppp! 

Then they start making the MV~

Hara:

After making the half of the MV....

Manager:everyone good job!!! we will continue tomorrow!!!

Hara:*wash her face then change clothes too*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hara:where should I go now..? it's 7 pm already... I think Prince charmings oppas are still busy....*get outside of the company* where should i go?,,,

*she noticed something in the back of the building of the company* *go to the back of the building*

Hara:woaaah!!! grass field!!! *lay on the grass* yaaaaaaaaaaah~ I feel so comfortable~!!! so many stars!!!

when she hear someone shouting...

Jonghun:*talking to a girl* :I told you already!

Hara:*whisper to her self* it's Jonghun oppa!who is that girl????

girl: *crying*

Jonghun: And why are you crying now!!!!?

girl:Please.... Jonghun.. listen to me.. please

Jonghun: I did!!! many times!!!! psssh!! go now!! I don't want to see you anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

girl:*crying then run away*

Jonghun:aiish! *then noticed Hara* Hara?

Hara:yaaaa! oppa! a -ah I did not hear anything!!! . ah-

Jonghun:*sigh* 

Hara:oppa...?

Jonghun:*sits besides Hara*... she.. is my first love......*looks down*

Hara:first .. f-first love?:o

(jonghun telling this to Hara...)

Jonghun: When we debuted.. I met someone.. she is a model...she is really beautiful..kind..cute..sweet..friendly..everyone loves her... I'm so lucky that.. I had the chance to talk to her...

Jonghun:*playing his guitar alone on the practice room*

Girl:wow..You are amazing.

Jonghun:*stands up nervously*

Girl:ah dont mind me.. continue! I love listening how you play the guitar.. 

Jonghun:*continue playing his guitar while looking to the girl who is currently closing her eyes*

 

Jonghun:After that... we had been a little bit closer..I asked for her number and she gave it to me...After  many days.. knowing her more...I really fall for her.. She even attending our concerts and even supporting me.. then I thought she liked me too..that's why I tell her my feelings..It happened after our concert..

 

Girl:you are really amazing!!! can't wait for your next performance!! 

Jonghun:*holds the girls hands* I want to tell you something...

Girl:*blushing* what is it?

Jonghun:I perform that great because of you.. I- I think I .. I fall in love with you !!!!!

Girl: *smiles* I feel the same!!! *hugs Jonghun*

 

Jonghun:that time I can't explain how much is my happiness.. I feel that I'm the luckiest man in the world... We start dating... yeah in public.. People accept our relationship.. so we don't have any problems.. even we had a busy schedule specially me.. we still have time to each other...I can still remember when she promised me something in this place...

*Night .. in the grass field .,they are laying on the grass. looking to the stars*

Girl:How I wish time will stop... and let me be with you forever... 

Jonghun: Even time will not stop.. you will be with me forever right?

Girl:of course..! I'll promise you. I will always be your girlfriend and I will be your future wife!! I will only love you .! ! only youuuu!! promise :)

Jonghun:*hugs the girl* Never break your promise ok ? I don't know what will I do without you..

Girl:*caress Jonghun's face* I will never break it..I will be with you till the last breathe of mine...

 

Jonghun:it was perfect..everything was perfect.. until.. until..she went to Japan to endorse something.. 

 

Girl:don't worry .. I'll be back! it's only  2 weeks! just imagine I'm still here in Korea!..but we cant meet because we are busy.. never think I'm far from you.. I'll always there.. *points to Jonghun's heart*

Jonghun:I'll miss you.... 

Girl:2 weeks are not that long!.. *pinch Jonghun's face* Don't worry .I'll be ok

Jonghun:I love you..

Girl:I love you moreeee!!! 

 

Jonghun:then .. in that 2 weeks.. I'm just imagining she is just busy here in Korea that's why we can't meet..until... it's already 3 weeks.. but she is still not coming back...she's not even answering my calls...I even call her manager but her manager not picking up the phone.. I feel really upset that time.then time passed.. it's already 3 months ago when she promised she will be back..but she never come back...I really go insane that time..I even plan to kill myself.. but I'm lucky  Donghae hyung and Minho hyung are there for me... until.....She come back...

 

In the hospital..

Girl:Jonghun ssi... 

Jonghun:Honey!!! *crying* I know you will be back!!! I know you will never leave me!!! *holding the girls' hands*

Girl: Jonghun ssi...

Jonghun:never leave me alone again please!!! please stay here beside me forever!!!

Girl: I fall in love with someone else already.... *crying* sorry.. sorry..

Jonghun:y-you are kidding right? you can't do that right?! *crying very loud*

Girl:Sorry..Sorry.. I do love him so much.. and I don't have any feelings for you anymore...sorry .

Jonghun:you are just kidding!!! You can't do it!!!!!!you only love me right?!!! you promised me?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girl:sorry...sorry... but it's true!!..

Jonghun:why.. why ?! what did I do ...for you to do this?! we are already happy right?! you will going to be my wife right?.. You will only love me till your last breathe right? .. Please stay.........! I can't live without you..! please..

Girl: Sorry! *runs away*

Jonghun:come back here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU...!! *crying..*

Minho:enough enough Jonghun. . 

Jonghun:hyung she is just joking right? she can't do that to me hyung!!! she only love me hyung!!!

Donghae:calm down Jonghun ..  Minho call a  nurse.

Minho:ne !*get out of the room*

Jonghun:hyung..I can't live without her... she's my life.. I Love her!! and she loves me too!!! hyung!!!tell her to comeback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donghae:everything will be ok. hyung is here . calmdown now..

*then the nurse come and give an injection to Jonghun*

Jonghun:*in silent voice* I --- I .. l-love youuu.............................. *fall asleep* *a tears fall from his eyes*

 

Jonghun:after that.. I still can't believe she did it to me..I'm lucky hyungs are there to help me.. but then this date comes.. I can't stop myself from thinking about her..and she even come back today to tell me something... today.. should be  the day.. that .. we should be get married.. but it will never happened again... because she is going to marry someone else..

Hara:

 

Jonghun:I'm really stupid.. I thought.. she come back right now because she will be back to me.. but I'm wrong..aiish... how can I be this stupid.. I just realized I'm still waiting for her to comeback...

Hara:stop crying please..stop crying... 

Jonghun:Hara why she left me?! why she did that to me?! I gave everything to her!!! ..I did everything for her..!!!! why she can't still back to me?!!

 

Hara:She don't deserve your tears.. Don't cry to someone like her!...

Jonghun:It so painful.......... My heart is really feeling so much pain !!!

Hara:stop crying now... I know...there is someone who will loves you so much.. and will never leave you... but for now.. I'm here for you.. I'll never leave you.. I don't want to promise.. because I'm afraid I might break it...I don't want to say promise but I'll do it.. I will never leave you Jonghun oppa!

(Imagine Geun suk is Jonghun and Shin hye is hara)

Hara: I will never leave you.. never.. 

Jonghun:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Jonghun's room... 

Jonghun:*looking to a picture* I did love you so much.. but I think I should get over already with you...The past should be just past... I... I will let you go................ *stands up and put the picture to the trash can*

Jonghun:goodbye............................Jiyoung....

the picture...

Jonghun:*smiles then get something on his pocket then put a picture on a frame..*

the picture...

 

Jonghun:You two really should be a couple someday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! XDDD