CONFUSED HEARTS

WHO IS MY PRINCE CHARMING?

11PM KST... In the street.. 

its snowing..

Hara:*walking.. not on herself*

Suzy%2Bmiss%2BA%2BDream%2BHigh%2BGo%2BHy

When she sees a billboard of Jonghun ..

choi_jong_hun-200903150104432.jpg?w=765&

Hara: *smiles then touch the poster* Oppa..Jonghun oppa..

 tumblr_m5kl3zfmLG1qgklkjo1_500.gif

When someone suddenly cover her with a jacket.

Hara: *no reaction still looking at the poster*

Man:Do you want to have a fever?! seriously?!

Hara: *got shocked by the voice and looks at the guy who's covering her with a jacket* O-oppa! *suddenly tears start to flow on her eyes*

tumblr_lma00gnws71qkbrrno1_250.gif

Please don't look! I'm not crying! I'm not!! *covers her eyes* I'm okay. I'm okay!

Minho: *suddenly sigh then pats Hara's head then smiles* I know that you miss this guy already.. well, same here. I'll miss this guy so much. *punch the poster slightly*

Hara:*confused then looks to Minho* y-you know about it already?!

Minho:Donghae hyung went to his father.. emergency.. family meeting..I think.. and he accidentally left his phone.. and Jonghun called Donghae hyung..so I .. pick it up .. and he told me everything..and he got shock .. knowing you are not still in the dorm.. You made us nervous! You are lucky Donghae hyung is not in the house or else you'll die! *chuckles*

tumblr_mnuijy2rle1rflvieo1_500.gif

Hara:*pouts* I feel so stupid.. I'm a problem to everyone.. wait! emergency?! what happened to Donghae oppa's family?!

Minho: I don't know though.. when his father called him.. he becomes so serious and left the dorm without saying anything..well I can't blame him.. When it comes to family.. he really becomes serious.. you know why already right? it's because.. when his real mother died.. and his father blamed it to him.. since that day he gives his everything to make his father proud to him.. but his father.. doesn't really appreciate it..Her stop mom.. Mrs. Lee.. you know her right? Donghae is really close to her.. because she keeps on supporting him no matter what happen. 

Hara:then.. maybe when he come back at home and knows everything.. he'll get more depressed! I'm so pabo!! *smacks her head*

Minho:hey ! hey! stop that! stop blaming yourself okay? don't worry.. everything will be okay..for sure.

Hara:sorry.. oppa.. I got ..confused.. I think.. I'm the reason why Jonghun oppa will leave.. I'm the reason for him to think that he's not good enough.. I'm always a problem to you.. to Donghae oppa... I'm the --

Minho:*pulls Hara and hugs her* Its not your fault.. honestly you should be happy.. that Jonghun wants to be a better person. and you are not a problem to Donghae hyung nor me.. don't say things like that.. its hurting me.

profile_577680_user_578611_1348356160tum

Hara:*closes her eyes and bites her lower lip but suddenly she slightly push Minho*

Minho:*doesn't let go of her*

Hara:oppa!! *blushes really hard and tears are still falling while keep on pushing Minho* oppa.. Yuri onni---

Minho:sssh... it's okay.. trust me.. it's okay.. *smiles and pats Hara's back*

tumblr_me8dskpmJ41qfwk81o1_500.gif

WHEN SUDDENLY THIS SONG..PLAY SOMEWHERE..

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm5nY7yxXYY)

"I was kinda hesitant to tell you 
Should I let you know 
I was never really like this before 
Need I say more 

Or maybe I'm confused when you are near me 
I don't know what to do or I should be 
There's only one thing in my mind 
That's you and me 

I'm a little bit of crazy 
I'm a little bit of a fool 
I'm a little bit of lonely 
I'm a little bit of all 
Oh, I need a cure 
Just a little bit of you 
And I will fall... "

While...from far away..

Donghae:I'm late..well.. I'm happy for you Hara ssi.. for sure you like this so much.. for sure you want him to hug you than me.. 

tumblr_m94lysdmku1qgsjc6.gif

Wait Donghae! why do you suddenly feel something weird inside your chest?! *touches his chest* do I have heart attack symptoms?! 

tumblr_m94m0rIZz41qgsjc6.gif

When suddenly Minho let go of Hara.. 

Donghae;I should go home first. *ride his motorcycle*

Hara and Minho : *decided to walk * 

Hara:*taking off the jacket* oppa.. you'll get sick if you--

Minho: I will be mad at you if you take my jacket off.

Hara:*pouts* but---

Minho:No buts miss. *smiles*

Hara:*smiles then thumbs up and nods*

Minho:good! *pats Hara's head then smiles* I missed this. *stares to the sky while walking*

Hara:miss what oppa?

Minho:this comfortable feeling. *looks to Hara while smiling*

Hara:what do you mean oppa? .. are you having problem with Yuri onni?

Minho:*smiles then sigh* Nothing really.. but... she'll go back to China.. -

Hara:but why?!!! 

Minho:she told me.. she will fix some important things there.. for sure.. its about her parents.. 

Hara:but she will still go back here right?

Minho:of course..she will.. she told me.. she'll go there for our relationship.. to explain it to her parents.. to fight for us..

Hara:*stares to Minho* I'm too happy.. that she'll going to fight her feelings for you..

Minho:*just smiles to Hara*

Hara:*whisper this to herself..:* because I can't even fight for what I feel..

Minho:hmm? what did you say?

Hara:ehh?! uhhh! nothing. HAHAHAHA. did I said something? maybe you just hear the sound of the wind!! 

Minho:*smiles* just keep smiling. it suits you the best. and for sure Jonghun ssi will be really sad if you keep on crying.

Hara:it's because I will miss him! and he becomes a part of my life too!

Minho:Do you like him?

Hara:eh?! nugu? Jonghun oppa? anniya! . honestly.. I feel so guilty..because I can't like him.. I don't know why but my heart really can't.. if only I can foce my heart..so I will never hurt him.. *sigh* but I can't force my heart.. I can't stop my heart.. cause it keeps on liking y---

Minho:liking?? nugu?

Hara: aaah! ehh! HAHAHAHA! liking..... ah nevermind that! *yawns* I feel sleepy already , maybe we should walk faster and I'm afraid Donghae oppa is already at home!!  *then sways her hands*

Minho: *stares to Hara and holds her hand*

Hara:*holds Minho's hand back.. but.. suddenly something is stopping her to do so.. so she let go of his hand..*

73fe9711gw1dk4yrdpyfsg.gif

Minho:*tries to smile and continues to walk with Hara*

After 15 minutes...

Hara: finally we're home now!! *opens the gate* so sleepy!! 

Minho: then you should sleep now.. *smiles*

Hara:oppa! thank you so much for tonight!.. for making me calm.. making me smile..

Minho: You don't need to say thank you though.. it's my pleasure. and I want to do it.

Hara:*smiles and bows then go inside the house*

Minho:*sighs* Honestly Hara.. there is something.. I think I want to tell you.. but I don't even know what it is.. *pats her chest slightly*

Inside the dorm..

On the sofa..

*Donghae pretends sleeping*

Hara:*calls Minho silently*Minho oppa! you can go upstairs now! .. he's sleeping! 

Minho: Goodnight. *smiles then go upstairs*

Hara:*will go upstairs but suddenly sees her stuff toy on the sofa* yaa! he squeezes my spongebob! *will get the toy but suddenly Donghae holds her hand and sits*

Donghae:where did you go?

Hara:yaaaaa! *covers * are you awake?! I thought you--

Donghae: you woke me up. it's your fault. and will always be.

Hara:*pouts and gets her stuff toy*

Donghae:I said.. where did you go?

Hara:*sits beside Donghae* I just had a walk--

Donghae:tss! walking while its snowing?! are you crazy?! do you want to get a cold?! if Jonghun ssi knows about it , for sure he'll get mad!!! you are really a dumb ugly girl!

Hara: you know about it?!!!

Donghae:know about what?!

Hara: Jonghun...--

Donghae:ah?-- *gulps then looks away* I received a text from Jonghun ssi..

Hara: *pouts* then you know about it?! then you choose to sleep here than to search for me?!

Donghae:yaaa! I did-- ..I mean.. why should I search for you?! am I a crazy guy that will leave a family meeting and run while snowing just to find you and going to buy a motorcycle for you?! ?! tss!

Hara: what?!!!you are really a devil! I thought you had change!

tumblr_m0wvwnU6aJ1qiaw7j.gif

Donghae:and besides, Minho ssi is already there for you--

Hara: how did you know?!

Donghae: ah?! *gulps* I.. I just guess that he search for you .. because he's not here! *smirks* why? did he?

Hara:*blushes* why are you smirking?!

Donghae:for sure you'll so happy while hugging him!

Hara:how did you--

Donghae:I-- I just guess again! yaaa! you maniac girl! tss. tsk tsk. give up on him now!

Hara:if only I can right? it's not easy! well.. you don't know how to love though so you will not understand.

Donghae:hey?! I know how to love!

Hara:oh really?then who's your first love?

Donghae:e-- *looks around* none for now..

Hara:*chuckles* see? 

Donghae:but! I know a lot of thing about love!

Hara: really? its not obvious though! you don't even have a crush, right?! 

Donghae:it is because I'm not really looking to any girls since I was young!

Hara:tss. abnormal guy.

Donghae:What?! hey! for your information.. even I'm not yet falling in love or what..I know what is love! 

Hara: oh really? *yawns then hugs spongebob*

Donghae:My mom told me before.. love is..  *scratch his nape then looks up like remembering something* love is when you look at that person and you feel something different in your heart see?! I know what is love! *looks to Hara*

Hara:*sleeping while hugging spongebob*

Donghae:hey wake up!!! *shakes her*

Hara:Okay.. okay.. you can love now.. *speaking but still her eyes are close*

Donghae:tsss! this girl..because Minho hugs you.. you will ignore me now..

Hara:uuhmm .. I expected for you though to search for... me.. *sleeps*

Donghae: *remembers what really happened*

ewewtew.gif

Donghae : *having a serious talk with his dad and step mom when Jonghun called his other phone*

Donghae:please excuse me..

In the phone..

Jonghun:Hyung! why did you left your other phone?!

Donghae:what's the matter now Jonghun? I'm in an important private meeting now.

Jonghun:I called at your phone.. to tell about that I'm in America now..--

Donghae:America?! what the are you doing there?!

Jonghun:Finding myself. to become a better person. so when I comeback.. Hara will be mine.

Donghae:what?!

Jonghun:but this is not the case why I did call you! .. You left your phone.. and Minho hyung pick it up.. and he told me Hara is not yet in the dorm.. it's too late already! we both get panicked.. and I think he is searching for Hara now. are you just going to let Minho hyung to steal her?

Donghae:what do you mean Jonghun ssi?! I don't have a feelings to Hara ssi! ...Hey . I'll end this call.. I''m going to do an important thing.... *off the phone*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonghun: tsss.. this pabo. how come he doesn't know yet.. when everyone knows except him and Hara?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr.Lee: who is that?

Donghae:sorry.. but I'm going to go now.

Mr.Lee: what?! but we are still talking?!

Donghae:this is important..sorry..but I really need to go now. -bows and runs away-

Mr.Lee:hey!!! this bastard!!

Mrs.Lee: *smiles and stops Mr.Lee* let him.. I think its really important.. for him to leave for the first time while talking to you.. *gets Donghae's phone that Donghae forget to bring.. chuckles* He even left his phone.. I thought he's only panicking and forgetting his phone .. when you are the one who's calling.. umm. this is interesting.. *smiles*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae:*runs . runs . keep on running. keep on searching to Hara in the street* Damn where is that girl!!! damn.. I forgot my phones!! 

*runs everywhere , running for 30 minutes.. *

Donghae:*stops and gasping.. when he saw a guy going to ride a motorcycle*Hey!

Man:what is it?

Donghae:give me this motorcycle!

Man:what?! 

Donghae: I said give me the motorcycle! I'm searching for someone!!!

Man:yaa! go and ride any taxi then!

Donghae:*gives 2,382,573.00 KRW* this is enough right?! *gets the key and rides the motorcycle*

Man:Hey!!! *scratch his head* is that person really that important?!!

Donghae:*shouts* yes she is!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae:*stares to Hara* why.. I.. what..this is weird...  

tumblr_mpbq31wJRB1rrihcso1_500.gif

Donghae:.I'm feeling it again.. this heart attack symptom .. *touches his chest* 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR UPDATING SO LATE TT - TT

I MISS YOU ALL TT - TT

PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING THIS STORY NAE? :')

I PROMISE I'LL UPDATE THIS STORY OFTEN . :3

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS . <3