A TROUBLE! >

WHO IS MY PRINCE CHARMING?

In the PRINCE CHARMING'S  car! ♥

they have their own driver~

*they will go to the company*

Minho:we have schedule for lunch ..so we can't eat with you..

Hara:*smiles wide*it's ok ! :D I can buy and eat by myself^_^ and for sure.. I can find many new friends while training!

Jonghun:*pinch Hara's cheeks* Do your best! hwaiting!

Hara:kamsahamnida Jonghun ssi! :DDD

Jonghun:but you just called me oppa this morning...why not called me oppa now?

Hara:but.. 

Jonghun:call me oppa . like how you call Minho ssi^_^

Hara:Arasso oppa! I'm really happy ! I feel really blessed having three of you in my life :D

Donghae:*have shades.pretending sleeping.. but when he hears what Hara said.. he smiled..*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the front of company...

Donghae:He will be your trainer. 

Trainer:Annyeonghaseyo! 

Hara:Annyeonghaseyo! *bows*

Donghae:Don't give her any trouble .

Hara:*pouts* why you always think I will make some trouble!

Donghae:cause you always did.

Minho:be a nice kid *pats Hara's head*

Donghae:

Jonghun: We are always here for you! Good luck Hara!!! Saranghae! *going to hug Hara*

(imagine Geun suk is Donghae and Shin woo is Minho ,then hongki is Jonghun)

Jonghun:I love you Hara! Can't wait to perform with you!

Donghae:Let's go now. this guy already become insane.

Hara:*going to give high five to Donghae*

Trainer:Let's go inside now!

Hara:nae! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*In the training room*

Trainer:this will be the training room .  Manager onni .told me that you are already good in dancing and singing. well I think you are lack of confidence.Let's start practicing now!

Hara:*practicing*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Prince Charmings are performing for their recording performance*

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch Time♥

Trainer: ok. you can eat your lunch for 1 hour. be sure to comeback here after 1 hour. ok? 

Hara:*wiping her sweat* nae ! kamsahamnida onni! bye~ *get out of the training room*

Outside of the training room..

Hara:I remember they can't eat with me.. hmm  .I'm really hungry~!

When suddenly 

Junhyung:*running from paparazzi* excuse me! excuse me!   

Hara:*looking at her wallet* I think I can buy many food *giggles*

Junhyung:Excuse meeeee!

Hara:*looks* omo!!!

*Junhyung bumps Hara. they same fell on the ground*

Hara:a-aww. my back. 

Junhyung:*stands up* sorry miss!

Paparazzi:*running close to them* Junhyung ssi! 

Junhyung :yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! *run away*

Paparazzi:*follows Junhyung*

Hara:*stands up* Just what is wrong with them!?  *pouts* *then she notice a cellphone on the floor,she picked the cellphone* e-eh? I should search for that guy! *get out of the company* where is he?aissh. I think I should eat first!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a restaurant! ♥

Hara:I'm excited to eat *giggles*  ♥ *enters the restaurant then sit on a vacant seat* Waiter~!

Waiter:Annyeonghaseyo!what is your order?

Hara:one bulgogi ! and one kimchi! with Ice tea! :DD

Waiter:ok ma'am . wait a minute. :)

Hara:hmmm .. *looks to the television, watching a commercial of Prince Charmings* kk . they so cute!

When suddenly..

Junhyung:*wearing hat ,jacket and shades**sitting on the table which in Hara's back,going to stand but a waiter come and accidentally bumps him*yaaa!

Waiter:mianhamnida ! 

Hara:*looks to the guy on his back* wait.. isn't this the guy who own this cp? *stands up then go near to Junhyung* Annyeonghaseyo!

Junhyung:*looks back* eh?

Hara: Is this yours? are you.. *read the name on the cellphone* J-junhyung. Junhyung Yong?

People around them:Wow! it's Junhyung ssi!!!

Paparazzi:Junhyung ssi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junhyung:aww! *runs away*

Hara:wait! your phone!!! aishh.

Waiter:miss this is your order.

Hara:O-oh? kamsahamnida! *bows then sit down and start to eat again* ♥

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Prince Charming's room in the company ..♥

Donghae.Jonghun.Minho.: *eating*

when suddenly..

Gyuri.Yoona:*enters the room*Annyeonghaseyo oppa!! ♥ *have food on hands* 

Yoona:we brought food for you oppas! *gives the food to them*

Jonghun.Minho:kamsahamnida !

Donghae:I'm already done.

Yoona:eh?already oppa? please taste this!it taste good! *trying to feed Donghae*

Donghae:I'm already full.

Yoona:pleaseee? this food can give you a lot of energy.

Donghae:really?

Yoona:nae jinjja!

Donghae:Ok, put it on my bag.

Yoona:*widely smiles then put the food on the bag of Donghae*

while...

Gyuri: Jonghun oppa~ I brought apple for you!

(imagine. gyuri is shin hye and jonghun is hongki)

Jonghun:a-ah *gulps* nae kamsahamnida . ah - I'll go somewhere!! ppyeong!*get out of the room*

Gyuri:oppaaaa!!!!

Minho:He is now afraid to girls .. 

Donghae:Maybe he realized last night what is he doing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside of the Prince charming's room..

Jonghun:that chick is dangerous! . what is happening to me ? why every time a girl talking to me..I always remember what Hara told me last night..

(FLASHBACK)

*In Jonghun's room.

Jonghun:*calling many girls using his different cellphones*

Hara:Jonghun ssi . 

Jonghun:*busy* 

Hara:*throws pillow to Jonghun* JONGHUN SSI!!!!

Jonghun:what?I'm busy with my girlfriends.

Hara:girlfriends?!! aiish .you guys are all the same!!!!! *throws many pillows to Jonghun*

Jonghun:yaaaaaaaaaaaaah! stop it!!

Hara:Why you guys are like that?! Don't you even know how much pain will cost to a girl when she knew that you just pretending that you love her! and the most hurtful . you have other girls!!!

Jonghun:I don't care. as long I am enjoying. *smiles* you want to be my girlfriend?

Hara:*starts to cry*

Jonghun:Hara!

*Donghae and Minho enters the room*

Donghae:What's happening here?

Minho:*looks to Hara* why are you crying?!Jonghun what did you do?!

Jonghun:I did not do anything!

Hara: you boys are all the same!!!! after you get what you want to a girl you will just leave them like a trash!!!!! and after that ,what now!? Are you happy that you just left and hurt someone who loves you so much and even give everything for you!WHY ARE YOU GUYS NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT OUR FEELINGS?!!! WE GIRLS GIVE EVERYTHING AND YOU BOYS JUST BREAK OUR HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

*runs away*

Jonghun.Minho:*gulps* 

Donghae:Her halmunee told me... Hara's father left Mrs.Goo when he knew Mrs.Goo is pregnant.. after leaving Hara's mother..her father go to other country.. and they just knew.. Her father is already married to someone who is really rich... that's why Hara is really sensitive about this things..

On the present..

Jonghun:*sigh*

Hara:Jonghun oppa!!!

Jonghun:*shocked* Hara! what are you doing here?

*Donghae and Minho get out of the room .. and Gyuri and Yoona too..*

Hara: Trainer onni give me 1 hour for lunch ..and I still have 20 minutes so I come here^_^ how's your performance?

Donghae:don't asked us how's our performance because we are always have perfect performance. we should the one who will ask you.how's your training?

Hara;it is doing well!! *thumbs up*

Minho:*pats Hara's head*good then.. I'll try to go there when we are free.

Hara:really?*smiles*

When suddenly...

Junhyung:*running* excuse me!!!!!!!!!!!!

*bumps Hara again*

Hara:*fell on the ground*

*Minho is going to help Hara to stand up but Junhyung already help Hara*

Junhyung:sorry miss!

Paparazzi:Junhyung ssi!!!!

Junhyung:aiish *looks around then.. covers Hara's mouth by his hand then kiss his hand.. * (HE PRETEND THAT HE KISSED HARA)

Everyone:*shocked*

Donghae:(concentrate on Geun suk's face)

Junhyung:*pulls Hara then face the paparazzi* She is my --

Jonghun:*pulls Hara then glares to Junhyung* Hands off to my girl!

Hara:*shocked* o-oppa?!

Manager of P.C.: what happening here?!

Paparazzi : who is she? is she Jonghun's girlfriend or Junhyung's girlfriend?!!

Manager of P.C.: what?!

Jonghun:she is my girl!

Minho:Cut!

Everyone: eh?

Minho: sorry everyone. we are practicing right now .. for our next drama! . this girl . no one owns her.. she will be in a new group next month.. sorry for making you all confused but there is nothing happening here. we are all single.. and we are all friends. we are just practicing our acting! so can everyone leave now?

Paparazzi:Oh is that so .. ok . we are wasting our time here.. *get out of the company building*

Minho:*sigh*

Hara are you ok?

Hara:A-ah nae oppa! kamsahamnida! 

Donghae:*smiles then whisper to Minho* nice one .. *go inside the room*

Manager of P.C.: what is happening here?!

Junhyung:Hara..

Jonghun:hey .*hugs Hara*hands off 

Junhyung:I just want to say sorry Jonghun.

Jonghun:*let Hara go*

Junhyung:Sorry ..sorry for making you in trouble too.. *sigh* it is just.. my manager wants me to have public relationship with a girl who I don;t even like.. that's why .. I want to find someone who will be my girlfriend... so I can't be with that girl..

Hara:Omo... poor you then! but..you can tell to your manager.. that he/she can't control everything! he can control your moves etc. .but he can never control your heart!

Junhyung:*smiles* I'm glad to know you.. thank you .. *going to kiss hara's cheeks*

Jonghun:*pulls hara* Hands off! 

junhyung:*laugh*

while..

Gyuri:Jonghun oppa likes that girl!? waeeeeeee?! *crying*

Yoona:heyy .Gyuri stop crying!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hara go back to the training room...

hara:*training . training*...

*PRINCE CHARMINGS GO TO THE TRAINING ROOM AND WATCHES HARA*

Hara:

Jonghun:Hara is so pretty.she is doing good.

Minho:(on his mind:I don't know why but.. this girl can always make smile no matter what happen.. )

Donghae:(on his mind:Ok, Ms. Tomboy..you are doing good,day by day.. you are making me like you..)

After 3 hours...

Donghae:*reading books while sitting on the couch*

Jonghun:*sleeping on the couch*

Minho:*keep watching Hara*

then..

Hara:I'm so tired... *sit down*

(IMAGINE HARA IS SHINHYE THEN SHINWOO IS MINHO)

Donghae:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the PRINCE CHARMING'S CAR.

Jonghun:everyone of us really gives their best!specially Hara!I really can;t wait  to perform with Hara!!!

Donghae:Jonghun ,can you keep quiet?

Jonghun:ok ! sorry.!

Donghae:(on his mind..what is this. I'm feeling.. why I don't want to see Hara with Minho?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

END OF EPISODE 7!

 

SORRY IF I'M ALWAYS UPDATING EVERY NIGHT! XD 

ENJOY READING :DDD