OPPA ♥

WHO IS MY PRINCE CHARMING?

Its already time to go home ♥

 

 

Hara:*walking to on the hallway* I think I should be careful now.. That Jonghun scared me to death! I thought he will be the one who will get my first kiss!.. I should be thankful Minho is there!..*smiles* He is so kind....not like that Ugly Donghae! he is so ugly, crazy and arrogant!tsk tsk tsk

Donghae:who is crazy and arrogant?

Hara:*looks to the back*

Donghae:who is ugly,crazy and arrogant huh Ms.Tomboy?

Hara:*gulps* a-aahh? (on her mind:what should I say..oh wait..! Why should I be afraid to this guy!) YOU!!

Donghae:so you are not afraid of me now!?

Hara:why should I be afraid of you?!

Donghae:oh,OK then... BADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hara:Bada??

*then suddenly she see a white big dog appears*

Donghae:Bite her Bada!!!!!

Hara:yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *she runs very fast*

Donghae:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *stops Bada* That girl!! HAHAHA!!!! so she really thinks I am going to allow bada to bite her? haha. *caress Bada* I think It would be really fun playing with her!!haha,.let's go bada.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hara:*keeps running*Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!! *get out of the gate of the school*

Then a car is going to bump her.

Hara:aaaaaaaaaah!!!

Minho:*pulls hara*

*then they fall on the ground*

Owner of the car:Hey!.next time looks first if their is a car ! *go away*

Hara:a-ah. it hurts. *rubbing her elbows*

Minho:are you alright?

Hara:*widely eyes, look to Minho* Minho!!!.. 

Minho:wae?don't look like that to me. *stands up*

Hara:*stands up*Y-y-you save me again! thank you so much! *bows*

Minho:*smiles then pats hara's head* next time be careful.

Hara:Nae!. thank you so much again! 

Minho:That's nothing :) .. *go away*

Hara:aahhh..,Minho is really kind!!.. He is like a prince charming all girls are asking for! not like that Dong-- *looks around* its better not to speak ! *slowly walks on the road*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day ♥

Hara:*enters the gate* I hope this day will be good!la la la la ♫♫

Donghae:hey!

Hara:*step backward* Donghae!

Donghae:Oh wait,I forget to feed Bada.. I think Bada is really hungry now.. hmm... I think I need to call Bada..Ba-

Hara:yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! *runs away*

Donghae:HAHAHAHAHA

Jonghun:Ya,Donghae ,you look very happy , what happened , share it to me!

Donghae:it's nothing.I just find someone interesting to play . *smirks then go away*

Jonghun:Who could it be? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uee,Hyomin,Hyuna:*make up make up*

Donghae:hey

Uee, Hyomin,Hyuna:*shocked then go to Donghae quickly*

Uee,Hyomin,Hyuna:what is it? what is it?hfhkmdlh22ndbknhndhkndknhdknhdnndnhdkn 

Donghae:yaaa! can you please stop talking first.

Uee,hyomin,hyuna:*stops talking*

DOnghae:I want you 3 to do something....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*swimming pool*

Hara:that Donghae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU SO MUCH DONGHAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minho:*stands up from the pool bench then yawns* Can't you live without having noise? 

Hara:M-minho.. mianhamnida! I didn't know that you are here.! *bows*

Minho:*goes away*

Hara:yaaaaah. Hara ssi .. pabo!! ><

in the door/gate of the swimming pool area..

Uee:where can we find that girl?!

Hyuna:we should find that girl for our mission!!

Hyomin :*looks to Hara* I think we found her already! *smirks*

3:*looks to Hara*

Hyomin and Hyuna calls their other classmates 

Uee:Hey! *go near to Hara*

Hara:E-eh?A-annyeonghaseyo!

Uee:What are you doing here? are you a swimmer?

Hara:A-ah anniyo!..I'm just.. -

Hyomin:just say you follow Prince Minho!

Hara:I didn't followed him!!!

Hyuna:hey dont shout to us ,you poor attention seeker girl!

Uee:by the way .Hara.. do you know how to swim?

Hara:e-eh? anniyo.. wae?

Uee:well..I'm going to teach you how^^ *push hara*

Hara:yaaaaaaah!!!!

Hara then fall on the swimming pool

P.S.XD

the pool is quite deep.

HARA:help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*sinking*

people:*laugh laugh laugh*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho:*stops* wait..I forget my book there.. *sigh* I think I need to go back there.. *go back*

Minho:*enter in the gate then suddenly heard someone shouting then people around are laughing* What is happening there?*runs quickly* What is ha--

Hara:help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *really sinking then faints*

Minho:*eyes are open widely* Hara!!!! *jumps to the pool then save Hara*

People:*shocked*

Minho:Hara,wake up, Hara! hey !! what did you do to her?! 

Uee,Hyomin ,Hyuna:*gulps* P-Prince Minho..

Minho:Hara! YAAaa. what should I do.. (on his mind:CPR?.. should I give her CPR?but..) *looks around* yaaa!! *close his eyes then going to CPR hara*

People around:*shocked*omooo!!

*their lips are near to each other*

when suddenly..

Hara:*cough*

Minho:*open his eyes then looks to Hara* Hey, are you ok?

Hara:M-Minho.. *tears are start to fall on her eyes*

Minho:*gulps* (on his mind:what is this.. what am I feeling.. its weird..yaaa! you dont have time to think about it) *carries Hara*

Hyomin,Uee,Hyuna:Prince Minho..

Minho:*glares to them then continue to get out of the area while carrying hara*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae:What?!!!!!!!!!!!!Minho helped that girl?!!!

Uee,Hyomin,Hyuna:yess...I'm sorry Prince Donghae. *looks down*

Donghae:aiish!! get out!!!

Uee,Hyomin,Hyuna:Sorry! *get out of the PRINCE CHARMINGS room*

Donghae:why did Minho help that girl!

Jonghun:I think Minho find her interesting. *smiles*

Donghae:aiish ! *kick the table* awww! it hurts!!

Jonghun:*laugh*

Donghae:yaaa!why are you laughing?

Jonghun:I think you need to believe in bad karma*drinks coffee while still laughing*

Donghae:yaaa!stop laughing!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the clinic...

Hara:Thank you so much !*bows*

Doctor:its nothing^^ next time you should take care :) you are lucky Prince Choi is there to save you 

Hara:*smiles* I need to go now Ma'am .thank you again! *get out of the clinic then close the door*

Minho:*sitting on the chair outside of the clinic*

Hara:M-Minho ssi *sits besides Minho*thank you for saving me...

Minho:*just look at Hara*

Hara:I thought... I'm going to die..,, *looks to the ceiling* all the memories are back now.. *misty eyes*

Minho:*looks to Hara*

Hara:It is my birthday... omma treat me and my friends and our relatives.. my birthday happened on a beach... I'm such a hard headed kid when I was young.. My omma told me.. not to swim in the deep ,, but still I swim.. my omma save me .. but .. accidentally .. omma drowned.. *the tears are starting to fall on her face*

Minho:*staring on Hara(on his mind:what happening on me..i can't stop myself from staring on her...I want to wipe her tears)

Minho :*stands up* Don't cry there.. I dont want anyone will think you are crying because of me.. 

 

Hara:*wipes her tears* mianhamnida Minho ssi.. Mianhamnida for so much trouble!

Minho:yeah , you gives so much trouble to me.

Hara:sorry Minho ssi :(

Minho:Because of that.. you should join me to eat for breakfast.I did not eat in our house.. and I'm hungry now.*smiles at Hara*Let's go :)

Hara: kamsahamnida! you are so kind!!*teary eyes*

Minho:let's go now^_^

Hara:nae oppa! ah -I mean Minho ssi!

Minho :you call me oppa? *smiles* its already long time when someone called me oppa .. uhmm .. ok you can call me oppa ^_^

*pats her head*

*Minho starts to walk *

Hara:*starts to walk too while smiling* oppa!

Minho:*looks back*nae?

Hara:Nothing..!I'm just happy to call you oppa^_^

Minho:

Hara:

 

Donghae:what just happened to Minho? *sitting while watching the CCTV. (LOL)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

End of Episode 3 c: ♥

 

KEEP ON SUBSCRIBING ON MY STORIES!

PLEASE KEEP ON READING :DDD *SMILES*^.^