THE TEARS OF THE HEARTS..

WHO IS MY PRINCE CHARMING?

In the chat room of the hotel..

Donghae:what's wrong Jonghun?

Yuri: is there a conflict in your schedules?

Minho:*quiet...*

Hara:*staring to Minho*

Jonghun:look at this... *give his phone*

Donghae:what!!!?

Minho and Yuri:*shocked*

Hara:yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!?

 

Continuation....

 

Jonghun:Manager noona.. sent me this.. She told me.. it's the hottest news now in Korea.. 

Hara:what are we going to do now... oppa? *looks to Minho*

Minho:*smiles then rubs Hara's hair* No need to worry. 

Donghae,Yuri:*stares to Minho*

Hara:But oppa.. --

Minho:why are you so worried?.. the news is not true though.. it will never happen though *smiles a little bit then walks out*

Hara:*looks down..*

Donghae:tsss..

Jonghun:*looks to Hara..*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho:*lays on his bed*

Yuri:*go inside Minho's room..* which one is not true? that you find your new love or ...the love issue between us?

Minho:*rise on his bed and walks toward her * How many times I'm going to tell you that I don't like her?

Yuri: *tears start to fall on her eyes* Minho ssi..  I'll be okay.. whatever will be your answer.. don't be confused.. just face the truth.. please know the truth soon.. Please know who is the person in your heart*Walks out*

Minho:

1264070543_vo.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hara:*sitting on the pool side.. playing the water by her feet..suddenly sigh*

Jonghun:*sits beside Hara .. holding 2 ice creams*How I wish this ice cream will make this beautiful girl smile..*said this line in French Language*

Hara:*shocks then looks to Jonghun oppa* oppa! what did you just say?

Jonghun:humm *smiles* I said that.. you are so ugly  *tongue's out*

Hara:*sigh then looks down* I know that I'm ugly. 

Jonghun:*worried seeing Hara having a different response* hey . I'm just kidding. have this ice cream!

Hara:*gets the ice cream* gomawoyo..! *tries to smile*

Jonghun:are you still worried about the news?

Hara:well.. I shouldn't be worried right.. as Minho oppa said..  it's not true though..so ..--

Jonghun:does it really hurt? *looks to Hara serious*

Hara:m-mwo? *looks to Jonghun confusely*

Jonghun:That Minho said.. that.. it will never happen? 

Hara:ha-ha-ha! *laughs awkwardly* what are you thinking oppa? I'm not hurt or anything! ha-ha-ha *eats her ice cream* uhmm!! it's delicious!!! *thumbs up*

Jonghun:*just stares to Hara*

Donghae:*sits beside Jonghun theneats Jonghun's ice cream* 

Hara:owoo!

Jonghun: yaaaaaaa!!!hyung!!!

Donghae:it's delicious! buy one for me!

Jonghun: aish . you have your saliva on my ice cream now.tss .go eat this hyung. *put the ice cream on Donghae's nose*

Donghae:yaaaaaaah! Jonghun ssi!!!

Jonghun:you look like a clown now!!! hahahahaha!! nice make up hyung!! hahaha

Donghae:aissh! *cleaning his face*

Hara:*staring to Donghae and Jonghun.. then suddenly laughs*

Donghae. Jonghun:*looks to Hara.. then smiles*

Hara:*still laughing*

Donghae:*stands up then sit beside Hara.. then push Hara's head to her ice cream*

Hara:*having ice cream on her nose* yaaaaaaaah oppa!!!

Donghae:*laughs* you are beautiful now! hahaha.

Hara:tss!!! you!!! *punching Donghae's chest*

Donghae:*runs inside the hotel*

Hara:*Chase donghae*

Jonghun:*stares to them.. then smiles a little bit.. then sigh*

tumblr_mnbdjkyF0C1r8l91eo2_500.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the hotel...

Hara:yaaa! where is that ugly  ?!  *looks around when suddenly smells something ..sniff sniff* smells delicious!!! *follows the scent until she find herself in the front of an open door..* umm.. anyone here?*looks around* uhm?... *go inside* I'm coming... *see the ramen* OWO!!!! .. *looks around again* hmm.. * her lips then go get the bowl and eat some ramen* nomnomnom..delicious!!! 

2crkf0k.jpg

Guy:hmmm.. I wonder... what are you doing here? *smiling while standing in the front of the door*

Hara:*gulps then looks back* O-oppa!

Minho:*go close to Hara then rubs Hara's head* yaa. you eat my ramen.

Hara:mianhae! *Stands up then bows 90 degrees* don't worry! I'm going to cook one for you!

Minho: humm.. how about today?

Hara:mwo?

Minho:today.. be with me today. *smiles*

Hara:*opens *

Minho:*feeds Hara*

Hara:uhum ! *chew the ramen* oppa! are you serious? aren't you worried people will say that the news is true? .. I mean.. Yuri onni..--

Minho:is it really bad if.. an oppa will give a tour to his little sister?

Hara:aahh... *looks down a little bit then smiles* okay oppa! let's go! .. 

Minho:*smiles then holds Hara's hand then walks*

Hara:*looks to their hands.. then suddenly feels electricity in her heart*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae*in his room* : heh. I think that koala did not even think that I'm here. hahaha. aiish .I suddenly feel so sleepy. I'll sleep for a bit.. *lay on his bed*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Minho gives a tour to Hara.. they enter to some shops too*

Minho and Hara....<3 (Imagine..SHIN HYE IS HARA. AND YONGHWA IS MINHO XD )

 

tumblr_m54drqnbad1rudjseo1_500.gif

tumblr_mk38tfi0O71r9olceo1_400.gif

 

 

MVJungYongHwaParkShinHye.gif

 

tumblr_lxwmvq2RQp1r3ah6zo1_400.gif

tumblr_lvkn8hLFZS1r4f6vxo1_500.gif

 

It's evening already.. Minho and Hara walking on the street..

Hara: oppa!! that was really fun!

Minho:jinjja? *rubs Hara's hair* 

Hara: I wonder if we can still hang out like this after my debut..

Minho:We can go here secretely.. *smiles*

Hara:promise?

Minho:*smiles* ne . promise. 

Hara:but you know oppa... all the people around us.. they keep on .. talking about us..

Minho:we are siblings right? nothing wrong about this. *smiles*

Hara:ahh... ne... we are..siblings.. 

Minho:let's go inside!! *points to a music bar then holds Hara's hand and go inside..

Inside of the music bar..

*they sit on the front*

Minho:wait me here! 

Hara:where will you go oppa?

Minho:just wait me. *smiles then walks away*

Hara:*touch her chest* why everytime he will say that.. we are just siblings.. why I always feel electricity in my heart... 

(DONT MIND THE CAPTION HAHA)

tumblr_lmqvtgtsCI1qazs6to1_500.gif

after 5 minutes.. Minho come back..

Hara:where did you go oppa?

Minho:*smiles then sit down*

MC: tonight.. we will have a guest singer.. you can go up now here in stage and let us hear your beautiful voice... GOO HARA from SEOUL KOREA!

*people starts to clap including Minho*

Hara:ehh!? what is this?! oppa?!

Minho: go . sing. haha.

Hara:yaaa! andwaee!!

Minho: *smiles* go sing.. I want to hear your voice.sing for me.. *smiles*

Hara:*on her mind* sing for you?... 

MC:hmm..Miss Hara?

Hara:humm... 

Minho:hwaiting! 

Hara:*bites her lower lip then go up on the stage.. people start to clap again*

Hara:uhmm.. I'm not good in singing.. but.. I hope you ..all of you will appreciate the song...

*going to sing.. when she see Minho stands up and go to the door and .. when Minho come back.. He's with Yuri.. Minho lets Yuri sit first before he sit..*

MC:Miss Hara?

Hara:

I see you..the one person in my heart..

I see you..who I longed for so much..

Can't you see me? Can't you hear my heart?..

I'm right here.. I'll be waiting..I need it to be you..

Though it hurts.. I smile..

Though I smile.. I cry..

I am here at the place where your memories linger..

How much do I have to wait for you to see me?

Don't you know this earnest heart of mine?

Can't you see me? Can't you hear my heart?..

Hara:*looks to Minho*

tumblr_lq9j07llLS1qav2n7.gif

Minho:

tumblr_mefeheVp6L1rla6koo1_500.gif

Hara:

I'm right here.. I'll be waiting..I need it to be you..

Though it hurts.. I smile..

Though I smile.. I cry..

I am here at the place where your memories linger..

Those hands that softly touch me..

That warm smile toward me..

The love that made even tears so beautiful..

My heart is still the same..

Hara:*her voice is starting to crack because she's starting to cry..*

tumblr_m2gpbudhjy1rn4higo2_500.gif

Yuri:

tumblr_m304gk9CxO1qdcel5o1_250.gif

Minho:

tumblr_lq9j9p1Cnz1qav2n7.gif

Yuri:Let's go now. *walks out of the bar*

Minho:hey! *follows Yuri*

Hara:

I need it to be you..

I will stand right here..

Even if time passes,even if tears fall..

I will wait only for you..

Though it hurts.. I smile..

Though I smile.. I cry..

I am here at the place where your memories linger.. 

 

Hara:

tumblr_m7iu7aS1z71rrzg06o1_r1_500.gif

 

 

Outside of the bar...It's raining..

Minho: hey! what's wrong? ! *grabs Yuri's arm*

Yuri:do you know whats wrong?it's obvious already!that song is for you!!

Minho: hey--

Yuri: she looks at you.. then.. you look at her! Minho ssi! I'm not stupid! I know that you have a feelings on her!!!

Minho: *sigh* do you want to know the truth?

Yuri:I DO! MINHO ! I DO WANT THE TRUTH!!

Minho:when you chose your career over me.. do you know how much it hurts?! *looks up* do you know.. for almost many years.. I tried to be strong.. because I always think that..the time will come that.. you will be in my arms.. do you think that I didn't know about your  plan engagement with a prince here in Paris? do you know how much it hurts!? knowing that I wait for nothing!? and you will tell me that you .. love me?!!! that you are ready to be my girlfriend!? and I met Hara.. Hara let me feel that I'm special.. I feel the warm that my sister gave me before.. everytime I am sad.. she's there.. even you are the person I want to be in my side..

tumblr_lov2t35N1w1qci1y3o1_500.gif

Yuri:*crying*mianhae.. mianhae..  but Minho ssi..please believe on me..I don't have a feelings on him .. it's an arranged marriage..Minho ssi.. I love you..I only want you to be the person I will be with for the rest of my life..Please.. never look at her..Please look at me only.. I promise you.. I will never leave you again.. *hugs Minho*

(YURI IS THE ONE WHO WEARS WHITE SHIRT.. HARA IS THE ONE WHO HAD THE UMBRELLA.. )

tumblr_lr7k83knmo1qevj1vo1_400.gif

Hara: I think..you don't need me anymore..be happy..CHOI MINHO..Goodbye.. my first love.. *whispers*

tumblr_lochu5HF5K1qzod0qo1_500.gif

Jonghun(following Hara and Minho from the start):

tumblr_mbunoyGLeB1rbdd14o2_500.gif

 

ENDING OF CHAPTER 16! THANKS FOR WAITING FOR MY UPDATE!

PLEASE KEEP ON COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING ON THIS STORY! <3

I'LL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE SURE.. YOU'LL NEVER REGRET WAITING FOR THE UPDATES! <3