LOVE IN THE DARK~ ♥

WHO IS MY PRINCE CHARMING?

AFTERNOON ♥

IN PRINCE CHARMINGS WAITING ROOM...

HARA:*EATING*

Jonghun:Ah Hara ya~ you are so cute!!!..can you stay here all day?

Minho:So you guys done creating your MV?^_^

Hara:nae oppa! :3 I'm excited to watch it!!! ♥ tomorrow we will start to practice the dance steps.. then after the practice.. the pictorial .. then next week..will be our debut *______________________*

Jonghun:I'm so excited to have special stage with you Hara ya~!

Hara:me too ! me too! :DDD

Minho:good luck Hara ssi! I hope everything will be perfect :)

Hara:nae oppa!kamsahamnida! *plays with Minho's hair*

Donghae:Hara ssi.are you here just to be annoying?

Hara:Eh?*looks to Donghae*

Donghae:come here.(imagine yonghwa is donghae and shin hye is Hara)

Hara:why???

Donghae:you are here to rest right?

Hara:*nods*

Donghae: *pokes Hara's head* your debut is coming!you should train hard!!

Hara:awww!!. it hurts !! you are the most bad person I ever met. *pouts* *rubs her head*

Donghae: get out of here and practice!

Hara:no I dont want 

Donghae:psssh. Gyuri noona and Yoona noona are working hard.they trained almost 5 years. and you. only trained not even for 1 month ..what do you think to yourself?

Hara:but our choreographer told me I'm doing good already and I can take a rest now!

Donghae:*sits down* If you want that your debut will be perfect .. practice hard. not for yourself but for your halmunni.

Hara:y-yeah. ok fine. I'll go now. (Minho is the one on his back)

Hara:(on her mind) why I forgot about halmunni!?

Minho:Hara ya.wait.*grabs Hara's hand*

if you are tired already .. I'm here... you can go to me.. :) I'll make sure.. you will gain your lost energy.. and if you are bored..I'm here to chat with...

Donghae:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In training room.. ♥

*on the door*

Yoona:where did you go huh?

Hara:I - I just--

Gyuri: you go to PRINCE CHARMING OPPAS?!

Hara:yeah! whats wrong with it? *pouts*

Yoona:*points to Hara's face* don't you ever be close to them!!! 

Hara:but I'm living on their house..

Gyuri:arggghhh!!! I hate you! I hate you!!! .. 

Hara:if you want to be their gf . then go to them!.. why you guys keep saying this to me?! they are just my oppas.!!

Yoona:hey! ..speak formally. I'm older than you huh!?

Hara:*pouts* excuse me... I'm going to practice now..

Gyuri and Yoona:*give way to Hara*

Hara:*pouting then starts to practice*

Gyuri:I hate this ! she's not even pretty!

Yoona:I have a plan!

Gyuri:*naughty smile* a plan?? hmmm... 

Yoona:*looks to Hara then smirks*

Gyuri:I think I'm going to like your plan dear *smirks*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Prince Charmings room...

Jonghun:Hyung!you should not shout on hara...she's doing her best.. and she deserve to take a rest.

Donghae:*get his earphone then listen to music*

Jonghun:hyung!!!!

Donghae:*close his eyes*

Jonghun:*pulls the earphone of Donghae*Hyung!

Donghae:aish don't be annoying. *get out of the room*

Jonghun:hyung come back here!

Minho:don't mind him Jonghun. 

Jonghun: I just noticed that he become moody this past few days.. tssch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona:Ah Hara ssi! *on the door*

Hara:*stops dancing* nae onni?

Yoona:mm.. can you buy me some medicine in the ground floor? I just can't go down because my tummy really hurts now! 

Hara:*looks to Gyuri*

Gyuri:My leg hurts! 

Hara:uhmm *nods* okay....

Yoona:Good girl! *smiles to Hara* here is the money! *gives the money to Hara*

Hara:*get the money*

Yoona:yaaaaaa!! my tummy really hurts now!!! ughhh..Hara ssi please buy faster! just use the elevator!!! ...

Hara:*shocked and worried*Ok onni! wait me!! omo!!! *runs*

Yoona:*smirks*

Gyuri:now let's do the plan *smirks then stand up*

*the two go to the elevator operator machines room*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hara:*running very fast to go to the elevator*

*In the elevator*

Hara:*gasping*

Donghae:*going to downstairs when he sees Hara* eh?what she is doing there? *go near to Hara* hey

Hara:*looks to Donghae* oppa!..I'm practicing! Yoona onni is not feeling well I need to buy some medicine --!

Donghae:Don't explain ... 

*the elevator open... Hara enters the elevator  first..then Donghae enters too..then the elevator's door starts to close*

Donghae:sorry for what I did recently.. *looking to ceiling*

Hara:*smiles* it's ok oppa.. no need to say sorry.. I understand what you want to tell me.. I really need to work hard for my halmunni! :) I'll never disappoint her! 

Donghae:*smiles*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*in the elevator operator machines room*

Yoona:*look to the clock* I think she's inside the elevator now. ok Gyuri onni. do it now *smirks*

Gyuri:*destroying the elevator operator machine then smirks*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the elevator ... 

*the elevator starts to shake*

Hara:eh?! what happening! 

Donghae:aish . *clicking the emergency button* aiish !!!

Hara:oppa!!!!! 

Donghae:*looks to Hara*Don't be afraid..everything will be ok...I'm here..

*the lights starting to on and off*

Donghae:(on his mind.. :damn .. not now!!! please.. ! )

Hara:*get her cellphone trying to call Minho and Jonghun but there is no signal*

*the lights turn off*

On Donghae's mind...

Man:just tell me where is your son!!!!!!!!!!!

Woman:No!!! No!!!

Donghae:yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!! stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! noo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Hara:*worried* oppa?! oppa are you ok?!

On Donghae's mind...

He see himself inside a dark cabinet..crying and calling her mother...

Donghae:yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!! 

Hara:oppa!!? Donghae oppa?!!!! can you hear me?!!!

On Donghae's mind..

he still a young boy...he's playing his toys...when suddenly..

Woman:Donghae ah!! go hide yourself!!!

Donghae:why omma?? why? omma?Are you ok?

Woman:Just go hide yourself!! *pulls Donghae and runs to their room then open a cabinet then let Donghae go inside of it* whatever happen don't get out of here! ok?

Donghae: omma! what happening?! *crying* I'm afraid!

Woman:just be quiet!don't speak ok?!

When they hear a man laughing very loud while saying.. "I'LL GET HIM!!!!"

Donghae: omma!!

Woman:*kiss donghae's lips then hugs him* Just do what I said.. this is for you..Omma loves you.. always remember that..! omma will always be beside you!!! *crying then close the cabinet*

Donghae:*try not to shout* it's so dark........ omma.... *crying*

When he hear a man's voice and really mad...

Man:where is him?!!

Woman:I told you he is not here!!!

Man:Don't lie or else I will kill you!!

Woman:kill me but I will never give him to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Man:I know he is here!!!!!Hey .. little child.. if you will not get out .I'll kill your mom!

Donghae:*really afraid and crying* *going to get out of the cabinet*

Woman:Donghae!!!!Just do what I said!!! 

Donghae:*sits down again then crying* omma... omma...

Man:you!!!!

then..Donghae hears a sound of a gun...

Donghae:ommaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ommaaa!!!!!!!!!!! *crying*

Hara:oppa?!! I'm here!!! *touch Donghae*

Donghae:don't touch me!!!don't go near to me!!!!!!!!! *push Hara*

Hara:awww..*touch her elbow* oppa?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Prince Charmings room...

Yoona and Gyuri enters ... 

Yoona and Gyuri:Hi oppa!!!

Minho and Jonghun: *just smiles*

Yoona:mm.. where is Donghae oppa?

Minho:he go outside...I think he will buy something..

Gyuri:hi Jonghun oppa. did you eat already????

Jonghun:a-ah n-ne. 

Minho:where's Hara?

Yoona:ah she .. she buy medicine!

Minho:medicine?for?

Yoona:oh.because recently my tummy hurts.. that's why I ask her to buy me medicine but now I feel ok!

then suddenly someone enters the room...

Man:Minho ssi ! Jonghun ssi! .. the elevator stops!

Gyuri and Yoona:*smirks*

Minho:what?!

Jonghun:is anyone inside of the elevator?!

Man:the other stuffs said Donghae ssi and Hara ssi are inside of the elevator!

Gyuri.Yoona.Minho.Jonghun:WHAT?!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the elevator...

Hara:oppa..Donghae oppa *go near to Donghae*

Donghae:D-D-Dont go near to me!!! go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!! *touching his head while closing his eyes*

Hara:*starts to cry* oppa this is me . oppa!

Donghae: GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho.Jonghun.Gyuri.Yoona:*running*

Yoona:oppa!why are you so much worried?! we can still fix the operator!

Jonghun:Donghae have phobia in dark places! he can die if he will remain in a dark place for a long time!

Yoona.Gyuri:what?!!!

Minho: damn!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the elevator...

Hara:(she remember something...)

Hara:I think Donghae oppa have no weakness or not afraid of anything!

Jonghun:you are wrong! *eating banana*

Hara:wae?

Jonghun:hyung is afraid in dark places!

Hara:yaaah!why did I forgot about it!?*Pokes her head then get something on her bag then go close to Donghae* oppa!!! oppa!!!

Donghae:GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DONT KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! *crying*

Hara: *open the flash light then points to her face *oppa !!!! this is me!!HARA !! HARA GOO!!!!!! this is me!!! miss tomboy!!! OPPA!!! 

Donghae:*open her eyes* H-Hara...Hara... *crying* Hara!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the elevator operator machines room....

Man:Just wait a few minutes..I think I can fix it.. *fixing the machine*

Jonghun:please make it faster.. our friends will be in trouble if they will stay there for a long time. 

Minho: *trying to call Hara and Donghae but no signal* ... damn!!! *throw his phone*

Jonghun:hyung!

Minho:*on his mind:Damn it..I can't do anything to save her!!!*

Yoona:omo... Donghae oppa..

Gyuri:*hugs yoona* aigoo...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the elevator...

Donghae told Hara why he had a phobia in Dark place....

Hara:omo..sorry to hear that... 

Donghae:*holding to the flash light* until now..everytime I am in the dark place..everything is flashing on my mind.....

Hara:oppa..don't worry..I'll never leave you in the dark....never..*holds Donghae's hand *

Donghae:*leans to hara's shoulder* Don't leave me..I'm afraid...*close his eyes*

Hara:*looks to Donghae then on her mind: Maybe that's the reason why he's personality is like this... we are the same..after his mom die... he was blame by his father... I thought he was very lucky..but now..I really don't want to leave this person....

*leans to Donghae's head then close her eyes*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 20 minutes..

Man:done! it's already fix!!

Minho:*running to the elevator*

Jonghun:hyung wait!!!! *runs*

Yoona:*going to run*

Gyuri:Wait!!

Yoona:why?!

Gyuri:what if Hara already know its our fault?! then PRINCE CHARMINGS will be mad at us! its better not to go there!

Yoona: yeah..I think so.. let's go in the practice room..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the front of the elevator...

Minho:*clicking the button*

Jonghun:*gasping*

then the elevator opens........

Hara and Donghae...:

Minho:

Jonghun:WHAT THE---!

Jonghun and Minho:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Prince Charming house... ♥

Jonghun:*not on himself because of what he see*

Minho:*quiet*

Donghae:*can't believe on what happened inside the elevator*

Hara:*no idea what happening to the PRINCE CHARMINGS*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Jonghun's Room...

Jonghun:they can't be couple!they can't be!!!!!! they can't like each other!! no they can't!!!! Hara is mine!! yes she's mine!!!! she's mine. she's mine. yes.!! ah!!!!!!!!!!! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Minho's room.....

Minho:damn.... why it hurts.. why .. I only love one person.. and it's not Hara..but what is this damn feeling!!! Why I'm jealous!!!?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the dining room...

Hara:*finish her milk then stands up*

Donghae:hey.

Hara:o-oppa? why are you still awake ?!

Donghae:*sigh* I can't sleep... mmm..

hara:*looks away*

Donghae:by the way...

Thank you for saving my life..for the second time....

Minho: *see Hara and Donghae*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae's room ...

Donghae: that girl... she always there when I'm in trouble.. hmm,...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hara's room...

Hara:What is this feeling... Why I feel I'm floating.. Why I feel very happy?!

What is this!? I feel really happy?! I can't stop myself from thinking of him!

Donghae oppa ................... ahhh!!! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

ENDING OF CHAPTER 10 c: ♥

 

SORRY FOR VERY LATE UPDATE!! X3

 

PLEASE KEEP SUBSCRIBING ON THIS STORY ♥

 

I LOVE YOU :*****

BY THE WAY.. HERE IS THE VIDEO FOR THIS STORY IF YOU STILL NOT WATCHING IT .C:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw7xvbpGo5U&feature=g-upl