ENEMY TO FRIENDS?!

WHO IS MY PRINCE CHARMING?

In the hospital~

Doctor:Luckily, her condition is fine . but still sometimes I think Ms. Goo will feel some pain in her head.

Minho:Thank you doctor :) 

Doctor:It's nothing *bows then get out of the room*

Jonghun :*sitting beside Hara's bed* this girl is so brave . she's not even afraid to die. *looking at Hara*

Donghae:*standing on the door* (on his mind:Why she save me? after all the bad things I did to her? aiish . .I hate it.I feel really guilty)

Minho:*looks at Donghae* are you just going to stand there Hae?

Donghae:eh?what you want me to do?

Minho:I think it would be better if you will buy food.

Donghae:me? aiish. but--

Minho:but?

Donghae:hmmm *looks to the ceiling* I want to thanks her and say sorry to her in the same time....*whistle*

Jonghun:*shocked* Donghae?is that you?

Minho:*smiles* Jonghun. I think it will be better if we will be the one who will buy food. let's go ^^ *pulls Jonghun*

Jonghun:take care of my Baby Hara ,She is still going to be my gf.

Minho:can you shut up Jong. *get out of the room*

Donghae:*looks at Hara* aiish . *sits on the chair beside Hara's bed* Hey.Ms.tomboy.Can you wake up now!?

Hara:*still not moving*

Donghae:if you wake up ,I'll promise to be kind to you!

Hara:*still not moving*

Donghae:Hey!!! aiish! *looks to hara*why..why did you save me?

 

.. *stands up*do you think I will like you because you did that?! for your information-- aiish ok fine. I'll be kind to you! so wake up now!? can you?!

Hara:*still not moving*

Donghae:pssh . I'm just wasting my time to you. *going to get out of the room*

*when he remembers again when Hara saved him*

*sit down again* Ok,fine.. sleep well!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a mall's supermarket..

*they have their jackets and shades so people will not recognized them..

Jonghun: is it right for us to leave Hara to Donghae?

Minho:I'll know Donghae will change his attitude towards Hara after the accident.. haha

Jonghun:I see.. *looks to the television on the super market* 

On the television..

Reporter:"A GIRL FROM KKU JUST SAVE THE PRINCE CHARMINGS' LEADER, LEE DONGHAE FROM AN ACCIDENT.*

Jonghun:eh?! hey Minho ,look!

Minho:*looks to the television* aiish, if manager knew about this.. 

*suddenly his phone ring*

Minho:aiish .. *answer his phone* yoboseyo,,?

Manager:WHERE IS DONGHAE?!WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?! AND WHO IS THAT GIRL?!!! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS NOW?!!! WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!! 

Minho:Manager noona can you just calm down ? *sigh*

Manager:Go here now ,I want to talk to you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jonghun:*face palm*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the hospital..

Donghae:Where are they ? it's already 8pm! ..aiish, I'm hungry.

Hara:uhmmnn 

Donghae:Hey Hara,.Hara.! can you hear me?

Hara:*not answering*

Donghae:*sigh* Ok, I'll go out for a while,I'll buy food for us.. *stands up*

Hara:*holds Donghae's hand* D-Don't leave me.. I-I'm afraid*her eyes are close but there are tears falling on her eyes*

Donghae:*looks to Hara then gulps then sit down* Ok, I'll stay here. wait my hand.

Hara:uhmmmn *holds Donghae's hand tight*

Donghae:

aiish.. this girl.. *sigh*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manager:Where is Donghae?!!!

Minho:he's on the hospital.. he needs to look for that girl who just saved him..

Manager:who is that girl?why did he save Donghae?what is their relationship?

Jonghun:his mortal enemy.

Manager:What?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae:what should I do? this girl don't want to let go of my hand.. aiish

*then suddenly a phone rings*

Donghae:whose phone  is that? it is for sure ,, its hers. *get the bag of Hara then get the phone* 

Grandmother:hara?! where are you?! Why are you not yet going home?

Donghae:(on his mind: who is this? her omma?what should I say) A-annyeonghaseyo.. I-I'm Hara's classmate.

Grandmother:Hara's classmate?where is she!? tell her this is her halmunee.

Donghae:(on his mind: aissh,I better not tell to her grandmother about this..) a-ah ,we are making project Hara's halmunee.Don't worry ,Hara is really in good condition;

Grandmother: really? That's good then..I thought there is something happened to her. Please take good care of my grand daughter.. If something happened on her,I can't take it anymore. *telling Donghae about Hara's life*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manager:*calling Donghae* why no one is answering ? wae? 

Minho and Jonghun:*sitting on the couch*

Jonghun:*try not to laugh*

Minho:hey , what's wrong ? u look like idiot.

Jonghun:sshh.  Donghae's cellphone is here in my pocket.I off his phone.

Minho:eh? *laugh too*

Manager:why is this guy not picking up his phone?! rrr

Minho.Jonghun:*high five then laugh silently*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grandmother*on the phone*: Hara is a really good girl,when he omma died he always take good care of me. she even work for me. 

Donghae:O-oh n-ne??

Grandmother:*blah blah blah blah*

Donghae:N-Ne . ne .yeah. (on his mind: her halmunee is annoying like her)

Grandmother:(blah blah blah blah)

Donghae:Ah halmunee ,mianhamnida but I need to end this call now! don't worry .I'll take good care of your grand daughter. bye. *end the call* woo. *looks at the clock* it almost take half hour. mm.. *looks at Hara* so we are in the same situation... and you are so brave to face it.. aiish. it almost 9 pm. I'm really hungry.. where are they? *going to take his cellphone on his pocket* e-eh?where is it? aiish.*remember when jonghun bumps him* yaaaaaah. that guy!.. what should I do now? her halmunee will be really worried about her if she will not go home tonight.. Hara.Hara. 

Hara:*still hugging Donghae's hand*

Donghae:aiish.*face palm then looks to the phone of Hara*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manager:you two, tell me where is Donghae?

Minho:mollayo~ *eating hamburger*

Manager:Jonghun?

Jonghun:I don't know too~

Manager:wait..don't tell me..Donghae is dating that girl?!

Minho . Jonghun:*looks to each other then laugh*

Manager:yaaa!! what's funny?!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone enters on the door..

Nurse:annyeonghaseyo.. this is the food for the patient. 

Donghae:thank you.. *smiles a little*

Nurse:oh wait?! aren't you Prince Donghae?! the leader of Prince Charmings!?

Donghae:A-ah ? n-ne!  

Nurse:I'm your fan!! *gets ballpen and a little paper* can I have your autograph?!!! *smiles widely*

Donghae:ah sure *smiles*

Nurse:kamsahamnida!

Donghae:*give his autograph*

Nurse:wow!I'm so lucky!

Donghae:ah please dont tell anyone I'm  here

Nurse:sure I will not! *suddenly looks to Donghae hand,hugging by Hara* e-eh? is she your girlfriend?

Donghae:ah? *try to pull out his hand* 

Hara:uhmmn *hugs his hand tight*

Donghae:aiish.

Nurse:don't worry!I will never tell anyone!thank you again!have a good relationship!*get out of the room*

Donghae:w-w-wait! you misunderstand this! aiish .. *sits down then looks to the food then rubs his tummy* I'm quite hungry..I'm going to eat this.. *get the food then start to eat*it's hard to eat ! *put the tray on the table then starts to pull his hand*aiish. my hand! you have already 2 hands,dont ask for another one  .if you have 3 hands you will look like alien. *keep pulling his hand*

Hara:*pulls Donghae*

*Donghae accidentally lay on her top*

Hara:*open her eyes* *shocked seeing Donghae on her top*

Donghae:*open his eyes widely then gulps*

*silence for almost 5 minutes*

Hara.Donghae:*staring to each other*

Hara:yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!! ERT!!! *starts to hit Donghae*

Donghae:yaaah! it hurts! *stand up* What's wrong with you?! 

Hara:you ert ! what did u do to me! *cover her body*

Donghae:hey don't be assuming!. You are the one who pulled me!

Hara:and why should I pull you?!

Donghae:I don't know either! why are you asking me!? ask your self! aiish *rubs his hand* look what you did to my hand after hugging it for almost 4 hours.!

Hara:what?! *looks around* where am I?and why I'm here?!and why are you here?!

Donghae;Don't you remember what happened?

hara:*thinks.. then remember the accident* oh!. .then.. the car hit me!

Donghae:Why your voice like that?! are you making me guilty?!

Hara:its not that! so after I helped you , you still like this to me.

Donghae:cause you are really annoying!!

Hara:*pouts then rubs her tummy*

Donghae:are you hungry?

Hara:*nods*

Donghae:*sit down then take the tray then take some rice and vegetables using chopsticks then going to feed Hara*

Hara:*shocked then look at Donghae*

Donghae:eat!,you said you are hungry!and don't give this other meaning..I'm just doing this because you save my life.

Hara:*nods then eat the food*

Donghae:eat more,.*feeding Hara*

hara:*eat eat eat* 

Donghae:aish , you are eating like a kid, . you have something on your lips! *wipes the thingy on Hara's lips, then she accidentally stares to Hara's lips*

Hara:*gulps then looks away* h-hey..

Donghae:eh? *then he realized what  he just did* ah ,ah . eat by yourself! *give the tray to Hara*

Hara:*starts to eat*

Donghae:by the way..I need to take you home.

Hara:whose house?!

Donghae:of course yours.what are you thinking?

Hara:ah nothing *keeps eating*

Donghae:your halmunee just called on your phone.

Hara:eh?!did you tell her about what happened?!

Donghae:Of course not!if I tell her about it,what if something happened on her?!

Hara:*smiles* kamsahamnida *bows*

Donghae:aish, just finish your food and I'll take you on your house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Inside the car..

Donghae:*driving* are you sure this is the right way?

Hara:yes *nods*

Donghae:*silence*

Hara:By the way.. Where is..Jonghun..and .. and..Minho?

Donghae:*looks to Hara* why are you looking for them? specially Minho?

Hara:hey concentrate on your driving!

Donghae:*concentrate on driving*

Hara:it is just.. I'm shocked that ..you are the one..who is in the hospital.-

Donghae:And what problem with that?! so you don't like that Im the one who is with you in the hospital?!

Hara:its not that!I'm just..I just cant believe...that.. you will take care of me..

Donghae:it is because you save my life.So don't give it any malice!.

Hara:I'm not giving any malice! and can you please stop shouting on me!

Donghae:fine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the gate of Hara's house..

Hara:kamsahamnida for taking me home..and for ..taking care of me in the hospital.. *bows*

Donghae:it's nothing.

Hara:*going to go inside of their house*

Donghae:hey.. *looking on the other side*

Hara:waeyo..?

Donghae:I .Thank you for saving me life..a-a-and..sorry for being .. rude to you..

Hara:*smiles*

then..

Donghae:yaaaah. don't hug me!! I'm a popular person. if someone will see us ,I'm dead!

Hara:*let go of Donghae* sorry.I'm just to happy! 

Donghae:aiish..Ok,I;ll go now.

Hara:promise me you will never be rude to me again?:D

Donghae:aish .nae. promise

then..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On their house.. 

(PRINCE CHARMINGS ARE LIVING IN ONE HOUSE)

Donghae:I'm here..

Jonghun.Minho:hey! 

Donghae:you two why did you not comeback in the hospital?! and you made me wait for nothing!

Jonghun:it because manager noona called us.

Donghae:eh?! she knows about what happened?!

Minho:the whole world knows.

Donghae:what?!!!

Jonghun:but you still lucky I get your phone so manager noona can't call you.

Donghae:but I don't even have any things to use to contact both of you.

Jonghun:mianhamnida. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day ♥

On the school.. ♥

People:isn't that Hara?the one who saved Donghae? we should be really thankful to her!!

Hara:*gulps* I can hear my name everywhere..*going to enter his id card*

Jonghun:hara!

Hara:*looks to the back*

Jonghun:I'm glad you are fine!!! :D *going to hug Hara*

(IMAGINE YONGHWA IS MINHO, HONGKI IS JONGHUN AND SHIN HYE IS HARA)

Jonghun:yaaaaaaaaaaaaa.what's wrong with you Minho?

Minho:hey.Hara.you are really ok ?

Hara:*nods then smiles* Ne oppa!ah.. where is.. Donghae?

Minho.Jonghun:*shocked*

Hara:eh?

Minho:why are you looking for him?

Hara:ah- don't give it any malice.I just want -  

Donghae:I think you are fine , because you are noisy now.

Hara:Donghae! *go close to donghae* Thank you about hiding it to halmunee! halmunee want to give this to you! *gives  a pack lunch*

Donghae:what is this?

Hara:Don't worry halmunee is good in cooking!

Donghae:*takes the food* 

Hara:*smiles* I'll go now!

Donghae:wait. 

Hara:w-why?

Donghae:*throws a box to Hara*

Hara:what is-- CELLPHONE?!!!

Donghae:I saw your phone is really old. and because you save my life.. I give you that as a reward.

Hara:but its.. its the latest cellphone  today! I'm sure it is so expensive! and this for reward is..-

Donghae:are you saying that cellphone is more expensive than my life!?

Hara:not's that but. 

Donghae:enough. you are really annoying. *insert his id card then go inside the school*

Hara:*shouts* Kamsahamnida Donghae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donghae:*smiles* tss. so annoying

Hara:*looking on the box*

Jonghun:Don't you think they become really close?

Minho:*looks confused and curious* I can see that..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------