WHY DOES IT HURTS?

WHO IS MY PRINCE CHARMING?

Continuation...

Hara:S-she's very beautiful............*gulps*

Donghae:So this is the real reason why we are here. *starts to eat again*

Jonghun:*staring at Yuri* Yuri noona is really yeppeo. jinjja jinjja yeppeo .

Hara:*on her mind* real reason? does it means.. this is not really for me..? *looks down*

Donghae:*looks at Hara then do Jang Geun Suk mouth* tssc.

Then Minho and Yuri go to them..

Hara:*looks to Minho's and Yuri's linking arms then she feel something weird , on her mind* why my heart like this.. I feel like there is electricity in my heart.. 

Minho:Sorry for hiding this to all of you.. I want to surprise you all^^ 

Donghae:*smirks* it has been a long time Yuri ssi.

Yuri:I heard you become famous and famous everyday..I want to congratulate you then. *smiles*

Jonghun:Yuri noona! Why you didn't tell me about this? *pouts* If I only know about this.. I bought something for you!

Yuri:It's ok Jonghun ssi. Just seeing PRINCE CHAMRINGS.. it makes me already happy. 

Hara:*stares to Yuri... then on her mind* She's really close to PRINCE CHARMINGS too...

Yuri:*looks to Hara*

Hara:*looks down*

Donghae:*drinking water while looking to Hara*

Yuri:Minho ssi. I think you are not yet introducing someone to me *smiles*

Minho:ah, yeah.. Hara ssi. 

Hara:*looks to Minho* N-Ne oppa?

Minho:Yuri noona,she's Hara ssi. Hara ssi,she's Yuri noona! *smiles*

Hara:*stands up then bows 90 degrees* Annyeonghaseyo! Hara imnida! bangabsuemnida!

Yuri:*smiles* No need to be so formal .. *offers her hand*

Hara:*looks to Yuri then accept her hand then shakehands*

Then Minho pulls out a chair for Yuri then they starts to eat again... Minho and Yuri keeps doing sweet things.. Minho put the food in Yuri's plate...

Hara:*on her mind* what is this.. why I'm going to cry..

Donghae:*looking at Hara* *on his mind* I pity you tomboy.. wait.. she saved my life .. I need to save her then. Ahoyy . Hara ssi.

Minho,Yuri,Jonghun:*looks to Donghae*

Hara:*looks to Donghae* Ne oppa?

Donghae:Mm. Want to go--

*when his phones ring*

Donghae:tssk . excuse me. *stands up then go somewhere to answer the phone call*

Hara:*drinking water*

Jonghun:*looks to Hara's plate .. then see that it is still full* Hara ssi! You dont like the food? you just keep drinking and drinking.

Yuri and Minho looks to Hara.

Hara:m-mwo? anniya! *smiles* it is just..  I think I need to drink water.. cause.. I feel something weird ..

Minho:mwo? are you not feeling well Hara ssi? *worried face while staring to Hara*

Yuri:*looks to Minho*

Hara:kwenchana oppa!*then smiles then do the AJA sign* 

Minho:are you sure??? *holds Hara's hand*

Yuri:*looks to their hands*

Hara:*pulls her hand*Ne oppa! maybe I'm just bit tired ....but later I'll know I'll be fine!*smiles*

Minho:*smiles then pats Hara's head*

This is the sitting arrangement.. btw.XD

Yuri:*looks to Minho then sigh and looks down then smiles a little bit then starts to eat*

Jonghun:eat well Hara ssi! You need to gain a lot of energy!

Hara:Nae oppa! *starts to eat* 

Jonghun:*going to eat when he's phone vibrate* uhum ? *get's his phone then read a text*

 TEXT:

                 FROM: DONGHAE HYUNG

TAKE GOO HARA AWAY. TAKE HER A TOUR.

   Jonghun:

*REPLY*

               TO:DONGHAE HYUNG

WAEYO?

              FROM:DONGHAE HYUNG

JUST DO IT. OR YOU'LL DIE.

           TO:DONGHAE HYUNG

OKAY,I'LL TAKE HER ON A DATE. *MHERONG*

           FROM:DONGHAE HYUNG

DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. I DON'T CARE.

Jonghun:*put his cellphone on his pocket*

Minho:Is it Donghae hyung?

Jonghun:ah nae!

Minho:where did he go?

Jonghun:He's talking to manager noona..

Minho: I see... 

Jonghun:Ah.Hara ssi!

Hara:ne oppa?

Jonghun:Go out with me! *winks*

Minho , Yuri :* looks to Jonghun*

Hara:m-mwo? b-but waeyo oppa?

Jonghun:I'll take you a tour! Paris is really beautiful at night! There are so many stores too where you can buy anything!

Hara:jinjja? b-b- *remember Minho and Yuri* ..ugh.. *looks down then stands up* Ne let's go !

Jonghun:*smiles then offer his arm*

Hara:*link her arm to Jonghun's arm*

Jonghun:hyung! We'll go now.. Yuri noona! it's nice seeing you again! Hara ssi kajja!

Jonghun and Hara walks away..

Minho:*keeps staring to them*

Yuri:*speaks silently*if you keep doing that ..I'll be jealous.. 

Minho:mwo?*looks to Yuri*

Yuri:*just give a smile to Minho*

Jonghun. Hara:*going to mini stores*

Jonghun: look Hara! it so cute! *gets the teddybear*

Hara:Ah..Jonghun ssi..can I ask you something?  

Jonghun:sure! you can ask anything!

Hara:Do you know Yuri onni very well ?

Jonghun: uhm. yeah! *looking at bears*

Hara:Can you tell me more about her?

Jonghun:uhm sure!

they are walking now to the street.. Jonghun is wearing jacket and shades so people will not going to notice him..Hara is not yet debuting so it is just fine for her not to hide her face.

Jonghun.Hara:*eating bread*

Jonghun:Yuri noona is a multi-talented person. she's a kpop idol, she's a model too and an actress.her age is same as Donghae hyung..she debuted first before us,even we are not in the same company., we really respect her a lot. specially Minho hyung.

Hara:w-w-waeyo?

Jonghun:she's Minho hyung's ideal girl.

Hara:*feel something on her heart again* o-oh .. jinjja?

Jonghun:Ne,Jinjja.and we become close to Yuri noona because our company chose her to be our leading lady in our first album.Yuri noona is really a good person. it's really fit her the title "PRINCESS". Minho hyung becomes really close to Yuri noona... they go outside to eat....then there are rumors that they are dating already.

Hara:Dating!? .. a-a-are they dating??

Jonghun:Anniyo.. Yuri noona's company don't allow her to have boyfriend.

Hara:e-eh? but why?

Jonghun:it's obvious.. that it's for her career.

Hara:I see..

Jonghun:mm.. Yuri noona become more beautiful now.. her beauty never fades.. it almost a year when we last met and talk to her like this.

Hara:eh?waeyo?because of busy schedules?

Jonghun:Ne.. that's why when we saw her. we really feels good. specially Minho hyung for sure..

Hara:I think so.. I heard Minho oppa talking to someone in the phone..and I think it's her.. 

Jonghun:*nods*

Hara:*remember something*Jonghun oppa!

Jonghun:wae?

Hara:is Yuri onni .. full korean?

Jonghun:yeah!.. she's full korean but she was born in China. 

Hara:*whisper*that's why.. then it's a chinese word..

Jonghun:mwo?

Hara:Oppa.can you understand a lot of languages?

Jonghun:Ne! we need to study a lot of languages for tours,concerts,for endorsing ..it's a part of being an idol.

Hara:then. do you know what is.. Wo Ai Ni?

Jonghun:Wo Ai Ni? ah!. it's I love you in Chinese! a by the way ! Minho hyung also give her a ring! ah wait! *get her cellphone* I capture this when we had our concert!

Picture:

Jonghun:They looks good together right?Maybe someday.. they can be  really couple

Hara:

Jonghun:oh look Hara ssi! a store for icecream cake! kajja! *go inside of the store*

this line is keep repeating on hara's mind :IT'S I LOVE YOU IN CHINESE.

Hara:*runs away*

Inside the store...

Jonghun:Hara ssi what flavor do you want?*looks around* Hara ssi? *get out of the store* HARA!? 

In the hotel...

Donghae,Minho and Yuri are chatting here :3

when Donghae's cellphone rings.

Donghae:Ne Jonghun?

Jonghun:Hyung!Hara ssi is missing! I cant find her!!!!

Donghae:..MWO!????????????????????????????????????????????? AISH!! arasso ! I'll come!! *ends the call then stands up*

Minho:what's wrong?

Donghae:Hara is missing!

Minho:mwo!!!? 

Yuri:*stares to Minho*

Donghae:I'll find her!

Yuri:I'll hope you'll find her! call us if you need help!

Minho:I'll go with you! *going to stand*

Yuri:*looks to Minho again*

Donghae:No,stay with Yuri.. *runs away*

Minho:*sits down*

His face is like this..

Yuri:I think..you become so close to her..

Minho:a.. yeah..she's like my younger sister already..

Yuri:o... jinjja? sister?

Minho:Yuri noona..

Yuri:*smiles* It's ok with me.. go find her.. 

Minho:jinjja?! kamsahamnida ! let's talk later! *smiles then run away*

Yuri:Choi Minho... It's obvious already..*looks to her ring that was given by Minho*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hara:*sitting under a tree*

THIS LINES KEEPS REPEATING ON HER MIND...

"She's Minho's hyung ideal girl"

"They are rumors that they are dating"

"Wo Ai Ni? it's I LOVE YOU in Chinese"

"Minho hyung gives her a ring!"

"They looks good together right?Maybe someday.. they can be  really couple"

What this I'm feeling?Why does it hurts?

*looks to the picture*

Remember what Minho told her before....

(CHAPTER8^^)

Minho:there is someone who is bothering me..

Minho:It's hard to love someone.. who can't love you back right.. 

 

Hara:Why..why does it hurts???

Why I am crying? I should be happy for oppa right?! *wipes her tears*

 

When.... someone covers her eyes by his hands..

Hara:Ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

:3 PLEASE LEAVE MORE COMMENTS ! THANK YOOU FOR READING :3