When she cries...

WHO IS MY PRINCE CHARMING?

In the hotel..

Donghae: *holding an umbrella..keep walking on the front of the hotel* aish .. where is that ugly girl? .. and Minho too.. and Jonghun.. and Yuri?! where are they!? aiish . I shouldn't fall asleep. *kicks a small rock* aiish! it's raining! .. I'm worried..they are not even  answering my calls..

when suddenly an old woman walks toward her..

Old woman:young man.. *Speaks in korean*

Donghae:*Shocks a little*ahh?ne ? what can I do for you ajjuma?

Old woman:you.

Donghae:m-me?*points to his face*

Old woman:you meet her already.

Donghae:oh? m-mwo?

Old woman:the girl that will be with you for the rest of your life.. she's here.

Donghae:*gulps* w-what are you saying ajjuma?

Old woman:if you will not realize who is her.. you'll be late.. the girl... she have 3 soulmates.. and its up to her.. who will be her destiny..

Donghae:*rubs her nose..feeling tense* I can't understand.. I mean.. I don't have feelings for anyone .. maybe you're talking to a wrong person ajjuma? *tries to smile*

Old woman:I'm telling you.. you should realize it.. or she'll be with someone else.. and you will regret it.

Donghae:*going to speak when someone pokes her shoulder.. turns* yes? *somehow shocks seeing no one at his back.. and when he's going to talk to the old woman.. the old woman already gone..* eh? *scratch his head when suddenly sees Hara coming* Hara ssi! 

Hara:*keep on walking ..*

Donghae:Hara ssi?

Hara:*just pass him by and enters the hotel*

Donghae:yaa! this ugly!!!UGLY!

Hara:mianhamnida donghae oppa.. I'm not .. in mood to talk right now... *walks away*

Donghae:

tumblr_inline_mi8mkdEG2H1qz4rgp.gif

*going to follow Hara when he sees Yuri and Minho holding hands.. closes his fist* tss... 

Yuri:Still awake Donghae ssi? *smiling*

Donghae:I'm waiting to all of you..where did you go?*Staring to Minho*

Minho:is Hara already here?--

Donghae:you left her?

Minho: it's not like--

Jonghun:real gentleman .. shouldn't using a girl as her past time.. and will just drop her when got bored.. *holding a book*

Donghae:Jonghun?

Jonghun:I'm reading a book.. I bought it a long time ago.. but I just realized it just now.. everything. *then looks to Minho* the man is happy with the girl he loves.. and even forget the girl who is with him whe he is on pain.

Minho:*stares to Jonghun*

Yuri:umm.. by the way.. we are going to say something.. please go to my room ... all of you.. and Hara ssi.. I'll go first.. *walks away*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Yuri's room..

Jonghun and Minho.. enters the room ...

then Donghae and Hara.. 

Yuri:I called everyone to say.*holds Minho's hands* We.. are already in a relationship.. *smiles* 

Minho:we'll go back to Korea tonight.. to announce our relationship tomorrow.. 

Donghae:mwo?

tumblr_m80n4fK6cP1rczfk5o10_r1_500.gif

Jonghun:*sigh then looks to Hara*

Hara:*looking down.. then..*

Goo+Hara+KARA+Pretty+Girl+GIF+%25283%252

I'm happy for both of you.. Yuri onni and Minho oppa! h-have a long lasting relationship!!! ooh.. I feel kinda sleepy right now..I-- I'll go to sleep now! ppyeong! *runs*

Jonghun:I'll .. sleep too. have a safe trip.. *Walks out*

Donghae:chukkae.. *smiles a little bit then go outside*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hara:*enters her room .. then locks the door ..tears start to fall on her eyes.. she lays on the floor..*

yaaa!! why am I crying! I shouldn't be crying! .. Minho oppa is happy..I should be happy! hehe.. *but tears keep on falling*

Donghae:*knocks on the door* I'm not going to force you to talk to me.. but..*sigh* please be okay..

Hara:

tumblr_ltgsi4NVNA1qairx2o1_500.gif

Jonghun:*saw and hears Donghae*................................................................

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7am in the morning...

Donghae:*going to Hara's room.. when he sees Jonghun in front of Hara's room..* Jonghun ssi?

Jonghun:*looks at Donghae then smiles* yo hyung.

Donghae:you woke up so early.

Jonghun:I fixed something important.. *smiles*

Donghae: Minho and Yuri already in korea now..

Jonghun:ne.. Minho hyung texted me.. ah ..hyung.. 

Donghae:ne?

Jonghun: I'll go to korea today .. need to fix something.. please give Hara a tour here.. I think.. she needs your help..

Donghae:you know it already?

Jonghun:*smiles and walks away*

Donghae:*Sighs then knocks on Hara's door* ugly . ugly woke up.

Hara:*opens the door having eye bags and her hair is messy*

Donghae:*shout*waa!

Hara:oppa.. *scratch her hair*

Donghae:*looks closely*Hara ssi?! what happened to you?!

Hara: I--I can't sleep last night.. 

Donghae:aiish aish. *looks around then go inside the room and push Hara to bathroom* go take a bath . aiish . *gives Hara a towel * go fix yourself okay?!

*no one answers*

Donghae:Okay?!

inside the bathroom..

Hara:n-nae! ..

1p75mr.gif

Donghae:tss. this girl. jinjja.. making me crazy.. *starts to cook for breakfast*

After 1 hour....

Hara:*get out of the bathroom ..already wearing clothes.. drying her hair when she sees a lot of food in the table* owoo owoo!!

e1BLJ.gif

Donghae: go have your breakfast*smiles*

tumblr_mb55qmR02q1r20rnoo1_500.gif

 

THE FOOD.. DONGHAE PREPARED.

 

6688235305_1462832538_z.jpg

 

Hara:*sits down and starts to eat* nomnomnom!!!

tumblr_ljm48pQSKi1qbt3dl.gif

Donghae:*staring to her and smiles* after this.. we'll go somewhere.

Hara:where? .. they will find-- oh.. *looks down*  Minho oppa and Yuri onni..already in korea now.. right?

Donghae:*sigh* nae.. and this morning..jonghun too.

Hara:eh? jinjja? but wae?!

Donghae: he told me he need to fixed something... well. let's don't talk about them.. the important is.. you should be okay now.

Hara:*tries to smile then eats again*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hara:wait wait oppa!

*people are looking at them.. and taking pics of them*

Hara:oppa..many people keep on looking on us..

Donghae:*holding Hara's hand..pretend not to hear anything* you should give a try to their food here in Paris! it's the best! *runs and finding a restaurant*

Hara:aishh . are you a deaf?

Donghae:this.. this restaurant!

Hara:do you think I'm a pig? I just ate breakfast. 

Donghae:well , you are a piglet.

Hara:mwo?!

Donghae:*smiles* let's go inside !

tumblr_m9coj3dyNH1r6ow53o1_500.gif

inside the restaurant.. Donghae orders food.. fans keep on shouting.. and taking pics of him..

Donghae's order:

les_gaufres.jpg

france-food.jpg

 

Paris-food.jpg

 

Hara:*widens her eyes* YAAA!!! 

Donghae:like it? *smiles* eat a lot! *Starts to eat*

Hara:what just happened to this guy?...*Starts to eat*

after 1 hour..

Donghae:so full... 

Hara:so many left over food oppa.. 

Donghae:no worries. *smiles then ask the waiter for some take home bags*

Hara:you are a monster.. *shakes head*

*they go out of the restaurant.. when Donghae runs somewhere*

Hara:hey oppa!*follows Donghae*

Donghae:*gives the food to the street children* enjoy *pats the heads of the children* 

Hara:*smiles*

Donghae:*looks to Hara*Are you ready?

Hara:ready on what?

Donghae:*holds Hara's hand then runs*

Hara:yaaa!! 

they go to...

Disneyland...

Disneyland+Paris.jpg

disneyland-paris.jpg

disneyland-paris-resort.jpg

fantasyland__disneyland_paris_by_azerinn

Main-Street-Disneyland-Paris.jpg

img_7331.jpg

d0d354668f69293e040aa69de3140c78_XL.jpg

15693-disneyland%20paris%203.jpg

Hara:

tumblr_mq730pI0zx1qfqs50o1_250.gif

Donghae:

tumblr_mq730pI0zx1qfqs50o3_r1_250.gif

 

Hara and Donghae:

 

tumblr_mq730pI0zx1qfqs50o7_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mlibcnTkov1soce8io4_250.gif

 

Hara:

tumblr_mlnnhk17KL1rzxiiro3_250.gif

Donghae:

tumblr_mlnnhk17KL1rzxiiro4_250.gif

 

It's evening already..

Hara:woah!time is so fast!!! I enjoyed a lot! gomawo oppa! *two thumbs up*

Donghae:you're not yet seeing the highlight.. *smiles*

Hara:mwo?

Donghae:look. *smiles*

Disneyland-Paris1.jpeg

dreams-steve.jpg

16-christmaslaunch-06.jpg

 

Hara and Donghae:

tumblr_m7878qDX2d1rbodhco1_500.gif

Donghae:*takes a picture of Hara*

tumblr_ml7npmQB0j1rpxtwxo1_500.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the street...

Hara:gomawo oppa! I had fun! 

Donghae:*smiles* good then.. tomorrow we will be back in korea.. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay here..

They are walking on the street when suddenly.. this was appeared in a big LED Advertising screen...

CHOI MINHO OF PRINCE CHARMINGS AND YURI KWON ADMITTED THAT THEY ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP..

Yuri+Minho+Kiss.jpg

 

8.jpg

 

Donghae:*looks to Hara*

Hara:

tumblr_mozp9vDdZH1soz009o1_500.gif

It's okay..Don't worry..

tumblr_mmhc23t7S81s9k4dro8_250.gif

Donghae:You're not okay..

Hara:*Stops on walking*I can't do anything right? .. I'm just.. a friend.. and she's .. his first love...

tumblr_mia1z7O4hO1s5qemzo3_250.gif

tumblr_mln2o3c22L1rc438io7_250.gif

Donghae:*pulls Hara and hugs her*

tumblr_mln2o3c22L1rc438io8_250.gif

Donghae:Stop pretending.. I know it hurts... go cry it all out.. but promise me.. never cry again.. I don't know why.. but seeing you like this.. It hurts..

 

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 17!! 

PLEASE KEEP ON READING THIS STORY <3

KEEP ON COMMENTING :* <3

SARANGHAE <3