Chapter 9

Gift of The Death

megs519: If I'm not mistaken, yes I did. ^^

asianeattherice: really? just noticed it after you're telling me. Hehehe.

 

Thank you for your subscribing and leave me comments. ^^ Enjoy reading the breath-taking chapter I did.

 

CHAPTER 9

Sound of crashing plate can be heard. People’s shouting and cursing at each other is really loud that even passer-by can hear them.

“Yuri, when are you going to understand my condition? All you know is money and men! When are you going to take care of me? You never visited me when I was admitted at hospital. Now, you want me to provide my money for you so you can hang out with your boyfriend?!” Her mother was angry with her.

Yuri keeps this poker face and smirk.

“So what? Never mind. I’ll get it by myself.” She turns around and runs upstairs; leaving her mother dumbfounded.

Yuri goes down with a playful grin. She shows her a few of her mother’s credit card.

“I’m going to use it until no money left. By the way, thank you!” Yuri sticks her tongue out before walks away.

Her mother was tearing up very badly. She wipes her tears with trembling hands before looks up when she heard someone knocking the door.

“Ye – yes?”

But no one answered. Her mother walks slowly towards the door before open it. She’s broke into smile when she saw the person in front of her.

“Why are you crying, Mr. Kwon?”

“No – no. I just was missing my husband, that’s all. Why are you here? Yuri has left.”

“Oh, never mind her! By the way, I know it’s painful request but you won’t see your Yuri again, after this.”

Her mother gasped. “Why – why?”

“You know why.” The person kissed her cheek before stabbing her with a knife.

Her mother was gasping for an air.

“I’m sorry. If I’m not doing this, you’ll ruin my plan.” The person is whispering into her ear before left her lifeless body there.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yuri and her friends were having fun at the shopping complex. Most of the time, they were spending their money on the expensive clothes and shoes.

“Yuri, how did you get a lot of money?”

“Well, I snatched my mom’s credit card. Rather than keep it away, let me have it so I can spend it on the things that I like.”

“Good girl!” All of them laughed hysterically.

“Hey, where’s Yesung? Why don’t you call him?”

“Why would I?” Yuri her lip, which is drying.

“I see both of you are close at school festival.”

“It’s only at school festival. I don’t want to have anything involving him anymore.”

“Yuri, let’s head home. I feel uneasy all of sudden.”

“Oh, come on! It’s only 12.00 a.m.  We’re going to miss something fun.” Yuri is trying to stop her.

She’s shaken her head before waving them goodbye. Yuri and other friend pouts.

“It’s not fun without her around. Let’s go home, Yuri! I had History class tomorrow morning and I better prepared with Mr. Jo Kwon’s questions.”

“Not you!” Yuri exclaimed.

All of them separated when the last station arrived. Yuri with unsatisfied expression walks while thumping her feet.

“Damn it! It’s your entire fault Mom! You’re ruined my fun and everything! Now what!” Yuri lets her anger at her mom.

Without her knows, a stranger was following her from behind. Slowly approaching her and tapped her from behind.

Yuri was taken aback. When she’s look back, she lets out a long sigh.

“Oh, it’s you! You scared me to death. Why are you wearing those hideous clothes? It’s makes you like a stalker.”

But a stranger stays silent. Yuri still continues chatting.

“You don’t hear my babbling, don’t you?” Yuri was afraid if that person heard.

That person shook its head. Yuri was smiling again.

“Let’s go to my house. I will make my mom bakes us some cake. Come on!” She’s dragging that stranger’s hand when that person strikes its first move.

That person cut off her hand with sharp butcher’s knife.

In less than a second, Yuri’s screaming is hovering around the alley but no one heard it.

Second strike when that person stabs her back multiple times until Yuri can’t get up.

With a last strength from Yuri, she manages to curse that person before drew a last breath.

That person smirks while hiding the body before anyone sees it.