Chapter 13

Gift of The Death

CHAPTER 13

Yoona and Seohyun walk together to school. They’re hand-to-hand with happy faces when they’re approached Taeyeon and L who was drinking hot chocolate at café.

“You didn’t tell me you’re fine now!” L says to Seohyun. She sticks her tongue out.

“Do you care?”

L stays silent before taking his seat back. “Of course, I care.” He mumbles under his breath.

Taeyeon looks at her with glowing face. “You have enough rest?”

“Yeah, Yoona visited me yesterday. We’re having slumber party yesterday night.” Seohyun replies to her. Yoona nods her head before takes a sip of Taeyeons’s drink.

Taeyeon gives her a smile before take a quick glance at Yoona.

The school bell ringing which means the class has started.

“We’re better get going.” Taeyeon gets up before drags Seohyun away. Yoona and L follow from behind.

“Did you have something to say to me?” Yoona says to L.

“Who says so?”

“I’ve got several missed call from you.”

“Oh, that! Its…”

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Lee Jung and his partner were having a cup of coffee when he gets a message from superior adviser. He saw the message and a smile crept on his face.

“We’ve finally got the DNA. I’m pretty sure it was that person after all.”

“When are we going?”

“Just wait for the night. I think it’s better if we caught that person red-handed.”

********************************************************************************************************************************************

As the night curtain fall down, both of police officer was waiting outside the house in the car. When they’re sense someone was coming out from the house, they’re slowly walked out from the car and follow that person.

“Are sure this is the better way?”

“Yeah, yeah. We’re going to do this or what?” Lee Jung mad at his partner before slowing their pace.

The person was suddenly disappeared when he or she turns to left. Lee Jung and his partner already panicked.

“Damn it! We’re lost.” Lee Jung cursed.

“Lost what?” A cold voice greets them from behind.

Lee Jung and his partner quickly looks at their behind before swallowing their own saliva.

“How the hell you’re get there?!”

“This is my hometown. I know every road at here. Since I’ve nothing to do, how about I settle both of you?” The person smirk before walks fast toward them before they’re got to do anything.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

L met Taeyeon at open road with a hoodie on. He gives a sign at her before patting her back.

“Are you okay, Taeyeon?”

“Are you sure about this, L? You’re going to hurt her!” Taeyeon exclaimed.

Slowly, tears are falling from her eyes. She’s hold it backs by biting her lower lips.

L was trying to comfort her but he stops his action. “You want to see her suffer? You want to see her kill each one of us in this town until she’s satisfied? Have you ever thought about me? I love her! Until now although I know all of this is her doing!”

Without he realizes, he raises his tone at her. He keeps sighing before walks first.

Taeyeon hesitated at first before followed him from behind.

“L, what if she’s doesn’t remember us?”

“We’re going to handle it before it too late.”

“Why did you tell Yoona?”

“It’s just something secret between two of us. If I die, ask her immediately and you’ll know the answer.”
”What do you mean by die?!” Taeyeon stops him from walk.

L looks at her with disbelief look. “I only said ‘if’, Taeyeon!”

“Don’t you play with ‘die’ word, L. It might eat you back.” Taeyeon shots him a glare before walks away.

L bites his lower lip before kick the tin near him.

“Damn it!” He mutters under his breath.