Chapter 12

Gift of The Death

 

CHAPTER 12

Everything goes well today. Although the cases were still on going, but the students have to go to school as usual.

L and Taeyeon are walking together to school. Both of them stay silence until they’ve reached school compound.

“Taeyeon-ah, do we have to do this?” L takes a quick glance at her.

Taeyeon still looks at her front before nods slowly. “I can’t stand it! I know it was h…”

Yoona interrupts their conversation by pats both of their back before grinning. “Since when you’ve become couple? Where is Seohyun?”

Taeyeon laughs awkwardly. “I just met him on the way to school. I don’t know. My house is far from hers.”

L shook his head before laughing. “She’s had a fever.”

“Really? Does she already rest? Eat medicine?” Yoona asked him.

“Of course she is. You know how her about medicine.”

Taeyeon drags Yoona and L to go to class since they’ve already late. Lucky for them, they got to reach their class before their homeroom teacher arrives.

Taeyeon gives L a look before stare at window next to her. L gives her a quick glance before sighing.

This is hard than I thought.’

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Yoona was on the to Seohyun’s house with a bag of food and medicine. She’s humming a song until she’s reached her house.

She knocks the door several of times but no one answer it. She continues to knock before sitting in front of her door.

“Why am I sleepy at the time like this?” Yoona mumbles to herself before fall asleep.

After 20 minutes, Seohyun has reached her house with surprised expression.

“Yoona-ah, what are you doing here?” She shook her body.

“Oh, Seohyun! I heard from L that you’ve had a fever so I brought you medicine and food. No one at your house?”

“No one. Everyone was out except me.” Seohyun allows her to come in.

“Why? Didn’t they know about your fever?”

“I didn’t tell them.” She’s said before serve the food Yoona’s brought on the plate.

Yoona bites her lower lip before points out at Seohyun’s hand.

“Seohyun, why there is a red mark on your hand?”

Seohyun looks at her hand before letting out an awkward laugh. “It must be painting or something.” She goes straight to sink and wash her hands.

“Oh, where were you just now?”

“I was taking fresh air.” Seohyun replies.

Yoona nods her head before takes a seat on the sofa. “Can I sleep at your house tonight?”

“Are you sure you don’t mind? Because I might transferred my virus into yours.”

“I don’t mind since we’re friends.” Yoona grins.

Somehow, deep in Seohyun’s heart, she felt pain that no one knows.

I’m sorry, Yoona. I didn’t meant it.