Chapter 8

Gift of The Death

megs519: keep reading it. :) i want to make it suspense.

Seomate_seobaby: I can't tell you. You have to read it first. You're going to know it eventually.

 

 

CHAPTER 8

L keeps glancing a seat behind him. He keeps yawning and scribbles notes that the teacher writes on the board. His body was here but his mind at the above sky now. His mind drifted back to yesterday incident.

Flashback…

Both of girls were screaming and tampered from the toilet. Everyone hurriedly to toilet to see what happened and shocked of what he or she sees. A few of student are fainted and other was acting like this is usual thing.

Seohyun, Taeyeon and L were running towards the toilet when they got blocked from students and the teachers.

“Attention student! Please get to your class now. Don’t try to record or take any picture of the crime scene. If I caught whomever trying to record or take pictures, I will make sure the police caught you too. Now, shooh!”

Three of them left with slumped expression.

“Taeyeon, it’s happen again.” Seohyun mumbles and Taeyeon pats her back.

 

L only looks at the girls before taking his seat. ‘What’s happen to our world?’

Flashback end…

 

“L? L?” Miss Nicole was shouting his name until he back to reality.

“Sorry, Miss.” L was blinking his eyes when he looks at her. All his classmates were staring at him weird.

“Are you okay? If you are not, you have my permission to go to sickbay.”

“No – no. I’m fine. It’s just I’m a bit blank all of sudden. You can continue teaching, miss.” L reassured her. Miss Nicole was hesitating but she continues her teach anyway.

 ********************************************************************************************************************************************

L and Taeyeon are walking together to go home after school. They aren’t muttering anything since out of school.

L decides to start to break the silent between of them. “Taeyeon, where are Seohyun?”

“She and Yuri send Hyoyeon and Yoona home. They were a bit trauma you know after facing such freaking scenery today. May I ask you why are you spacing out in English class today?”

“Me? I’m a bit wondering why this keeps happening. I felt miserable every time I heard our schoolmates be killed by anonymous. It’s like everyday is our suffering day, you know.”

Taeyeon bits her lower lip. “You know… I think I know who is behind this things.”

L swallows his own saliva before slowly turning at her. “I know both of us think the same thing but you don’t have any evidence.”

“You just don’t want to admit it. You saw it with your two eyes, L! Don’t pretend to be innocent!” Taeyeon barks him.

“I’m not! I just…” Their conversation gets interrupted when Seohyun was running towards them.

Seohyun takes a deep breath before greeting them. “Why are you guys still doesn’t head home yet?”

Taeyeon broke into smile. “Small quarrel, I guess. You already sent them home?”

“Yeah. By the way Taeyeon, can you stay at my house tonight? My parents were out for dinner and I’m alone.”

Taeyeon nods before holding her hand. “Of course. L, let’s head home. It’s getting dark.”

L smiles at both of the girls before walking together.