Chapter 7

Gift of The Death

CHAPTER 7

Seohyun was lying on her bed. It’s Sunday and she don’t know whether to take a walk or staying at home while doing some chores.

She keeps remember L’s word 2 days ago. ‘I’m concern about you.’

“Did he mean it or he’s just mocking me?” Seohyun lets out a big sigh before getting up from the bed.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Sunshine shine through the window but yet L won’t budge from his bed. He’s very tired and can’t seem to open his eyes. His little sister sneaked in and jumped on the bed to wake him but she fails.

She throws a pillow on him before walks away with angry expression.

L chuckles and he drifts back to his sleep.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Taeyeon decides to head to the park near her home to ease her mind. She loosens her muscle while doing some morning exercises. She takes a quick glance at her front before sits down on the grass.

The approaching steps catch her attention but she didn’t have to look back when she knew whose steps is it.

“Seohyun, you can passed the audition for ghost in horror movie. Why are you taking light step today?” Taeyeon makes a light conversation.

Seohyun keeps smiling before joins her.

“I’ve been dreaming. Bad dream lately and I don’t know what it’s all about.” Seohyun begins.

“Bad dream? How’s bad?”

“I can almost feel blood on my hand and it seems like I wore this evil mask upon my face. When I realized, I’m sweating like hell that I wet my pyjamas.”

 Taeyeon stays silent.

Seohyun continues. “I wonder of this dream trying to lead me something. Maybe about the murder happens at our school or something else. I can’t tell, you know.”

Taeyeon sighs. “Seohyun, you think too much. Exam is around the corner and you have to prepare yourself towards it not your dream.”

“I know, Taeyeon. I know.” Seohyun is muttering under her breath.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Next day, SJY High School was starting new day with new vision. Everything goes well aside the rumour about the upcoming murder since it’s been a few weeks after last murder regarding Sungmin happened.

Hyoyeon and Yoona were heading to the toilet when it’s break. Every students were roaming at the hall and act like nothing wrong. Some of them chatting together while other sharing lunchbox whether at cafeteria or in the class.

Yoona was washing her hand when she heard something dripping from one of the toilet. She looks behind but no one else in there except her and Hyoyeon who never out yet.

“Hyo – yeon?” Yoona called out her name. At instance, Hyoyeon was walking out from the stall and looks at her indifferent.
”What’s wrong with you?”

“Did you hear that?”

“Hear what?” Both of them using their ears to listen what kind of sound did Yoona hears.

The dripping sound is growing louder at the very last stall on their left side.

“Want to check it out?” Hyoyeon asked.

Yoona shook her head. “You have got to be kidding me! No way! What if there was a body there?”

Hyoyeon laughs. “What are you afraid of? Look, the murder already stopped, okay? There is no way a bod –”, her sentences was mid-stop when she saw a lifeless body on the toilet seat.

Half of the body at the toilet seat while other at on top of the flush bladder. The dripping sound was coming from the blood from both of her half body. Her hair was badly messed and covers her face but Hyoyeon knows that girl and yet she can’t believe it happened in front of her eyes.

It’s Sohee.