Chapter 11

Gift of The Death

megs519: Hey, don't goes too far to smack your head. I'll feel guilty.

Seomate_seobaby: Scary? Thanks. :)

seohyunkyute: why you think seohyun is the killer? great opinion. :)

 

CHAPTER 11

“This is way wrong!” L exclaimed in angry tone. He slammed the table roughly despite the police officer stare.

“I didn’t do it! Where do you get that stupid idea anyway?”

One of the police officer name Lee Jung opens his mouth before his partner get to speak.

“You didn’t come to school today and why is that?”

“That’s because I don’t have the mood. I rather am sleeping than studying if it doesn’t occur into my mind.” L replies.

“That’s not the point. From my source, you have been in fight with her. Care to tell me why?”

L bites his lower lip. “I don’t have a right to tell about it. You are the police. I bet you knew everything.”

“Don’t play throw and catch with me.” Lee Jung already lost his temper.

“She looks innocent on the outside but she’s a urm, spoiled brat. My friend likes her very much but she’s using him. I was trying to clear everything at her but she’s got mad and we’re fight. That’s it.”

“You don’t like her?”

L bolted both of his eyes. “Like her? Woah, that way too far! I already had someone in mind and it’s not her.”

“Last question. Any chance, do you know who had a grudge to kill them?”

L stays silent. However, Lee Jung who had many experiences regarding the same cases likes this, he pretty sure he was hiding something.

“You can go now. Thank you for your cooperation.”

L gets up from his seat before walks out from the interrogation room.

“You suspect him who killed the girl and her mother?” His partner asked.

Lee Jung shook his head. “He was hiding something big. He was scared of something.”

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Seohyun decides to visit L at night which his mother welcoming her with a smile.

“Seohyun-ah, L is inside his room. He doesn’t even go downstairs to eat his dinner. Mind if you can tell him to eat?”

“Sure. I will do it. Believe me.” Seohyun gives her a warm smile before goes to L’s room. She knocks twice and opens the door before L could say no.

“L, it’s Seohyun.” She takes a peek into his room before embarrassing and closes his door tightly.

“I – I’m sorry. I didn’t know!” Seohyun shook her head many times before taking a deep breath.

“Yah, Seohyun-ah! You don’t see anything, do you?” L is already wearing a shirt before opens the door.

“No – no. I don’t see anything except your upper body.” Seohyun was stuttering with her words.

“Why are you here?”

“I’m worry about you. Are the police officers interrogating you that much?”

“Sort of. How about you?”

“Me too but maybe they were considering me as a girl, they didn’t pick me that much.”

L laughs. “Ladies.”

Seohyun slaps his shoulder lightly. “Hey, not funny! By the way, your mother wants you to eat your dinner.”

“I was going to when you were steps inside my room.”

Seohyun’s face is suddenly becoming red. L is laughs even harder.

“You did saw everything!”

“No, I’m not!”

“Yes you did!” Both of them are teasing each other.

It’s been a long night but the killer already planned something unexpected.