Chapter 5

Gift of The Death

CupcakeMelody192: You have to read through this story to know who did it. ^^

megs519: I got you there, huh? *laugh* Sorry~ You have to continue read if you want to know who did it. ^^

Thanks for the comments and subscribers. Give me alot of upcoming idea for the upcoming chapters. Gamsahamnida! *bowing*

 

 

CHAPTER 5

Seohyun takes a slow walk to the school. She keeps thinking about the incident occurred at her school. The tears suddenly gleaming in her eyes and slowly spilled out. Someone was wiping her tears away. When she looks up, L is standing in front of her with cold face.

“Why are you crying in the middle of the road?” He asked.

“None of your business.”

“It’s my business when it comes to my best friend’s problem. Care to tell me why?”

Seohyun flinched for a while before letting out a heavy sigh. “It’s about our school.”

“What’s wrong with our school? Is they’re going to have any renovation?”

“Not that, silly! The continuous accident at our school.”

“It’s not your fault.”

“Maybe but I feel down every time I have to wake up to go to school. Who knew, next thing I know is there will going a person dead.”

L stays silent. They’re walking until they have reached school compound. They didn’t uttering any word until the teacher comes.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

After a few weeks has passed, nothing accident occur at the school and they carried out their daily schedule as usual without worries.

Seohyun and Yoona walk together and have a big laugh about the jokes Yoona made. They stumbled upon a few students, which are Onew, Jonghyun, Eunhyuk and Donghae. They were giving them a big smile and both of them replied it the same.

“Seohyun, can you come over to dance practice room? I need to tell you something.” Eunhyuk asked. Seohyun slowly nods before they are walking away from them.

“Did you have something with him, Seohyun?” Yoona asked.

“I don’t think so. Why would he want to meet me? We rarely talk to each other except exchanging gift when our class joining them in competition.”

“Probably, he wants to confess to you?” Yoona assumed.

“Don’t be ridiculous. He won’t, won’t he?” Seohyun chuckles.

Yoona joins her. “Don’t let L knows about this. He’s going to be furious.”

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

After school is over, Seohyun is hurrying to dance practice room without telling L whether she’s going back with him or not.

Apparently, Eunhyuk was already inside waiting for her. With his shirt tucked out and loose tie, it gives him different attraction especially for innocent girl like her.

“Eunhyuk? Do you want to meet me?” Seohyun greets him.

He turns his back and smiles straight away. He approached her with a sigh.

“Seohyun, I know this is kind of awkward thing between two of us but I really desperate.”

Seohyun becomes confused.

“I want you to become my partner for Spring Waltz this year.” Seohyun bolted her both of eyes.

Spring Waltz is considering a prom where students who will be graduating this year should brought along a date. It’s unnecessary whether the dates are girlfriend of merely a friend as long as they brought a date and have a wonderful evening together.

“You want me to become your date?”

“If you were like to put in that way.” Eunhyuk his lower lips.

Seohyun gives her thought for a while before nodding. “Okay, I agree but only for this Spring Waltz. Not more than that.”

“Really? Thanks Seohyun! I really don’t know who to ask since every girl I ask have a business to attend or a date. I’m really sorry if I cause you too much trouble.”

Seohyun shook her head and chuckles. “Not at all. Let’s go home, okay?”

Both of them were walking together to home while laughing. Seohyun still doesn’t realize that L has been watching her from behind while gritted his teeth.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Tomorrow morning, Eunyuk comes to school as usual without worries to think about. Soon, he will be surprised with a surprise he found at his locker.

When he opened the locker, everything was a mess. His book are torn everywhere and his headphone has been tear apart. He’s not concern about that. He’s more concern about his favourite cap, which he gets from his idol.

“Damn it! Who ruined my locker and lost my cap?! Why these thing happened to me?” Eunhyuk feels frustrated and slammed the locker door with a loud bang causing a few students takes a quick glance at him.

Taeyeon who is watching from afar away, drew a bigh sigh.

Please tell me, it’s not happening again.’