Chapter 10

Gift of The Death

megs519: Nope. He's not a teacher. Woah, you have a great eye sight. Yes, when the killer angry or annoyed with someone, someone is going to die.

asianeattherice: Taeyeon was afraid if she's wrong. She doesn't have evidence to prove it. You guess it correct~

ctmgonzaga:  Curious? You have to read it to know who's the killer is.

 

Anyway, I did give a hint who's the killer is. Or maybe not. Hehehe. Thank you for subsribing and leave comments. I can only give you a warning. You must be surprised  who is the killer at the end of this story. Thank you once again! Enjoy.

 

 

CHAPTER 10

“Yoona, why are you so gloomy?” Seohyun asked when she comes in with a dark face.

Yoona startled a bit before broke into a smile. “No – nothing.”

Seohyun didn’t buy her excuses but let her go. “Okay, then. Have you finished Mr. Yonghwa’s homework?”

“What? He gives us homework? Oh, man! I didn’t finish it. He’s going to be furious.” Yoona started to rambling about what excuses she’s going to make and clumsily trying to finish her work.

Seohyun was confused with her attitude. She’s go back to her seat and open a textbook but her mind drifted somewhere else.

Taeyeon was writing at that time when her lead pencil broke. She turns her back to ask Seohyun. She taps her finger on her table causing her back into reality,

“Hey, I need a sharpener. Do you have one?”

“Here you go.” Seohyun’s lending her a sharpener, which caught her attention, is the cut on her finger.

“Are you cutting yourself?”

“No. I don’t know when I got this cut.” Seohyun looks at her finger.

“Never mind. Just be careful, okay?”

Seohyun gives her a smile.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Yoona and Seohyun are walking together. They were chatting about usual stuff when someone is following them from behind. That person pokes Yoona’s waist, which causes her to yell.

When they’re turning their back, they saw L was laughing loudly while holding his stomach.

“Man, you should watch your face, Yoona!”

Yoona hits him hard. “You mean! How dare you disturbing us! What do you want?”

“Yeah, L. I didn’t see you at school today. Why didn’t you come to school?” Seohyun asked him.

“I don’t have mood to come. It’s better staying at home.” L replies with his tongue out.

Seohyun grabs his ear. “Yeah, right! Don’t call me in the middle of the night asking me what’s the homework is!”

It’s Yoona turn to laugh at L.

“Seohyun-ah, let’s visit Yuri. She’s also didn’t come to school, right?” Yoona says.

Seohyun nods her head. “True. I wonder why since she’s an early bird as always.”

“You still don’t know anything about her.” L was muttered under his breath.

“What is it?” Seohyun asked him.

“Nothing. I didn’t say anything.”

Three of them proceed to Yuri’s house, which is not far from Yoona’s house. By the time they reached Yuri’s house, unpleasant smell comes from inside the house.

“What’s with the smell?” Seohyun closes her nose. Yoona follows along.

L sniffs the air. “Oh my god! This is smell of blood!” He was trying to open the door but the door was locked from inside.

The only way is to use his might breaking the door. After breaking the door, a horrible scene appears in front of them.

Yuri was dressed in white gown, sitting formally on the chair with her eyes bolted. Her arm is replaced with her feet and her feet are replaced with her hand. It’s such unpleasant scenery to see. When they were approaching her, Yoona caught a sight of something at the kitchen.

With her back in front of them, Yoona recognized Yuri’s mother.

“Mrs. Kwon? Are you okay?”

She was sitting in front of the sink and doesn’t moving at all. When Yoona touched her shoulder, she was terrified when she saw a clean cut on . She’s puke right away.

“Yoona-ah! Are you okay?” Seohyun is trying to console her amidst two bodies in the house.

“I already called police. We have to stay outside the house or they will think us suspects.” L informs them.

Seohyun takes a quick glance inside the house before following them outside.