Chapter 1

Gift of The Death

The raining keep pouring heavily since evening but it shows no sign of stopping so he decides to take a shelter at the bus stop while waiting for the raining to stop. He’s already late for the class but he can make up of an excuse later.

He's good at it.

He is tapping his finger on the bench he sat while humming some song while looks around.

Aside him, there are a few students were chatting happily and the couple who is immeresed themselves in studying.

He assumes they are probably have a test.

Somehow, one of the students in the crowd takes an interested look at him with sly grin on her face but he decided to ignore her.

He is already had someone in mind.

~~~~~~~~~

Seohyun looks outside the window where the trace of rain leave great impression on the window.

“It's keep getting heavily. How does he is going to get school in time?” Seohyun mumbles to herself while watching her wristwatch for several times before decided to head out.

Taeyeon who is eyeing her movement, raises her eyebrow. “Where are you going, Seohyun?” She was preparing the banner for the school festival.

“I'm going to fetch L. I bet he doesn't bring an umbrella with him along. I'll be back in a minute if the teacher ask my whereabouts.”

"Okay." Taeyeon says in soft voice before continue her work.

~~~~~~~~~

L was trying his best to resist the temptation of the girls from talking to him.

He keeps showing his apologetic face but neither one of the girls notice that except asking him numerous of questions.

Someone is interrupting them by coughing causing them to look over their shoulder. Seohyun who is holding an umbrella throwing a glare at the girls before give a look at L who is surprised to see her.

“Seohyun?”

“You're late. We better hurry before the teacher suspended us for skipping classes. I can't bear with the detention anymore."

L grabs his bag before joining her under the big umbrella. "Sorry for causing you so much trouble and thanks for saving me back there."

Seohyun chuckles. "I knew it. I can't leave you even for one second, huh? You will get surroundeed by the girls asking your number or asking you out."

L pouts. "It's not like I wanted them to. There is a lot of handsome boys out there but why me is still in question, though."

"You can said that you liked someone or have problem regarding your health. It's not that hard."

"You could say that like it was easier. Does the girls want to hear it? No!"

Seohyun shook her head while still smiling at her childhood friend. "L, you got to make plastic surgery on your face so no one recognize you anymore."

L lets out a sarcastic laugh. "Yeah, right. I better smash my face so no one would want me."

"There is someone out there want you because every person have their own partner."

"I guess."