Met a New Group of Friends in the CLUB

Want to Bet on it ?

[Author’s POV]

It was Friday night and the girls decided to relieve their stress and go to a club however one of them is being a pain in the , because she’s just a loner that’s why. Yup you guessed it right it was Nicole, the shy one but wants to change into someone that can attract males, but how can someone attract men when they are hella shy. Oh well, she’s going anyways, because her unnies gave her some lecture about life and trust me you don’t want to heart it. So all of them ended up going, they were wearing black mini dress that were flashy which really suit the vibe of the club. It was already 9:30 pm when they decided to head out and go to the club and when they got there, there was a large crowd that made it hard to get through and find some available tables.

“uhhh hye ju unnie ! this is so annoying, can we just go to the other club. I saw one, it looks fun there and it seems like there isn’t much people there.” Jade said as she was both irritated and annoyed by the people who are brushing their shoulders next to her due to the massive crowd.

“Lets just wait. I know people here and we can get table in the VIP area so don’t worry I’ll take care of it.” Hye ju said as she was starting to get worried and was also scratching her head to show her embarrassment towards her friends.

“It’s okei unnie !” yumi said as she trying to console hye ju while putting her shoulder on hye ju’s back and caressing it back and forth.

They seemed like 5 little damsel in distress. They were pushed into a corner by people who were grinding and shoving in the dance floor. Suddenly someone was making their way through them and they didn’t seem to notice him because, he too was having trouble getting through the crowd. Suddenly someone grabbed jade’s crossed arms. In shock she hit the hand that were holding onto her arms, due to the fact that she really couldn’t tell who he was because he could only manage to get his hand in, and reach out to her and grab her attention. Then he whined in pain as he slowly made through the crowd and then jade saw who the owner of the hands were. In the midst of this incident the remaining four girls were just standing there shocked and dumbfounded by the scene, they thought it was a ert.

“oh ! im sorry ! I really couldn’t tell who you were in this crowd.” Jade said as she was bowing in regret.

“Its okei, I understand. I noticed you and made my way out here to tell you that me and my friends have a table in the VIP room, would you guys like to join us.” Minho said as he was practically screaming in her ears and then looking at the other 4 girls, then bowed and waved hello.

“I think that’s a great idea. But is there any available table in the VIP room, me and my friends wouldn’t want to disturb you guys.” jade replied while was close to his ears and then minho just nodded showing that he understood what she said.

“Nope, there isn’t any table available yet, the table we got was the last one, so do you want to join us ?” minho said as he held his hands out for jade to take if ever she agreed to what he was asking.

“Yea sure but let me inform my friends first I don’t think they can hear our conversation through this loud music.” Jade said as she was standing close to him so he can understand her.

“Sure !” minho said as he faced towards the dance floor that you can no longer see.

“Yah! He said there isn’t any tables yet and he also said If we want to join him and his friends in the VIP room” jade screaming at the top of her lungs so that they can hear her as she tapped hye ju’s shoulder.

“I'm okei with it.” Hye ju said while raising her hands.

“Me too, I don’t like staying in this corner.” Young mi said as she was trying to get out of the tight space.

“I guess we can’t do anything about it.” Nicole also said while lifting up both her shoulders.

“I don’t think what I say is gonna make a change so I’ll just say yes.” Yumi said as the four girls were looking at her attentively.

“Well, it settled then ! we’ll go with minho and his friends.” Jade said as she gave them the two thumbs and then tapped him and told him they were going with them, with that minho said, “grab everyone’s hand so you won’t get lost in the crowd.” He said as he grabbed onto jade’s hand. Everyone did as he said and grabbed each others hand and followed minho.

When they got there, Nicole saw familiar faces but was still trying hard to think who they were and when the thought finally came to her she pointed at him and so did he. They recognized each other and said, “its you ~!” then just smiled at each other.

“Hi Taemin ssi !” Nicole said as she waved hello to taemin and taemin also replied with a hello, “Nicole ssi ! look im wearing the clothes that you bought me ! its great, it suits me well and fits me well. Thanks again.” Taemin said as he smiled at her and offered her a sit next to him.

Tamin’s Clothes: http://i.imgur.com/fJr7h.jpg 

“Oh thank you, but I don’t think I can sit yet, its way too awkward if I was to sit first, let the unnies sit first.” Nicole said as if she was saying no thank you with a smile and a nervous face.

“Aiiii !!! cuteee !” some guy said who was sitting in the corner with a wine cup in his hands.

“Oh thank you !” Nicole said as she bowed towards the guy.

“Well you guys can sit wherever you like but I hope you give my friend a chance to sit either across or next to nicole.” Another man said as he was offering the available sits.

So everyone sat and as he wished Nicole was sitting across taemin, but both were just blushing with embarrassment. When everyone was comfortable with everything they began introductions.

“Hi I’m Jonghyun !” the man who offered them the seat said as he saluted with just 2 fingers and a smirk on his face.

“Hi I’m Kibum !” the guy holding the whine said as he just practically lift his hands up so the girls could notice him.

“I’m Minho, the one that took you guys here.” Minho sad as he smiled at all the girls and the girls replied by saying thank you and bowing in unison.

“I’m taemin ! the maknae” taemin said as he gave the girls his cutesy smile and then waved his hands hello to all of them then his eyes came back to meet Nicole.

After the four introductions, the girls was staring at the man who was just looking the opposite side and showed no concern of what was happening at their table. Minho was quick to his feet and quickly nudged him and then whispered that its his turn to introduce himself.

“Oh im sorry I was just amazed by how people look like little rats down there, well by the way my name is Jinki.” Jinki said as he held his hand up so that the girls could shake his hands but then he couldn’t reach all of them so he just shook hye ju’s and jade’s hand who was the closest to him.

“Sorry I couldn’t shake hands with all of you, apparently my hands are not long as I thought it was.” Jinki said trying to lift the mood up and the 3 girls then said, “Its fine, really.” The girls said as they waved their hands showing that they won’t misunderstand anything.