My meeting with Lee Jinki ssi.

Want to Bet on it ?

[Nicole’s POV]

I really don’t know what to do right now. Hey if he wants to wait there, then go ahead ! I didn’t make him do anything out of force. I mean its not like I asked him to do that right ?

[Author’s POV]

But what Nicole didn’t realize is that she just started walking and headed outside her house while holding the phone with both hands, still questioning herself whether or not to feel guilty. And in no time she finally reached the Café and was startled that she was just right in front of it and was already reaching for the door without even noticing what she was actually doing.

‘What the hell am I doing here ? how did I get here?’ she said as she question herself even more.

“Whatever ! since I’m here already, why not get it over with and tell him I’m not interested in him nor with Taemin !” she said out loud trying to encourage herself.

As soon as she entered the door, she saw the man who was sitting in the table by the window. With that she started heading towards his direction with little steps as her heartbeat starts rising in fear.

[Jinki’s POV]

Wow ! she really came ! I ought to give myself a big credit since this girl is hard to deal with. Actually, never mind, I take that back, she is still a girl after all which means the more that they try to resist the more they start to want.

“Park Nicole ssi ! right here !” I said as I raised my right hand to show her where I was.

Hmmmm. She is acting weird though, she seems to be taking her time coming here and she really look nervous. Am I someone to be scared of ? tskkkk ! if you only knew everyone loves me ! no one dares to reject me.

[Nicole’s POV]

Look at that guy smiling and acting cute ! tssskkk ! its not like im stupid or something ! what a pain in the he is ! first in class, then in the club, and now here ! is he out to ruin my life or something ? he is so far from Taemin who is caring and gentle.

“Hey ! Lee Jinki ssi ! I’m only here because I’m curious how you found out where I live !” I told him loudly as if I was guilty of something I didn’t do but don’t know how to tell everyone that I’m innocent.

“Before we start with everything, why don’t you sit first and order something you like. I’m guessing that this conversation that we are about to have is going to be long.” He said as he motioned me to sit down to the empty sit in front of him.

“I don’t want to ! its not like I’m interested in dating you ! Let me tell you that I didn’t come here for that ! I just wanted to clarify that I do not have any interest dating you or taemin ssi.” I said getting angry, but he still managed to let out a laugh.

And then I started to notice that everyone’s eyes were on me. so I naturally took the sit in front of Jinki ssi and lower my head in embarrassment.

[Jinki’s POV]

Tsssskkk... ! BABO (fool) ! she kind of looks cute though but as a man I tried to do some damage control so I quickly stood up and said, “I’m sorry everyone for disturbing your breakfast. It seems that my friend here is not fully awake.” With that everyone just nodded their heads and returned to what they were doing ! what an impressive man I am !

“YAAAHHH ! why did you have to do that ?” she said while trying to be as silent as possible.

“Well it was because you made me !” I replied back while I scoffed and then grew my eyes bigger with how unbelievable she was acting. I thought she would appreciate that and would say. ‘ahhh ! oppa , that was so manly and handsome for you to do.”

“But I didn’t ask you to do anything like that and it was your fault why im being like this !” she told me angrily while she was pointing at me.

“See ! how old are you to react like that ! so immature ! and why are you pointing your hands at me ? did you know that I am way older than you ! but whatever since that is not why you and I came here for !” I said trying to change the subject so we could talk more about the important matter.

“Ok what is it that you really want to talk about ? but first you have to tell me how you knew where I live.” She said as she started raising her eyebrows at me.

“Well that’s easy, when taemin came back from where he came from I immidietly ran after you and was going to ask if you needed any help since taemin didn’t help you to drop off your unnies which I thought he would do but he turned my expectations down and as his hyung I came but the only thing I saw was you getting in your car and just drove off. So then I I ran to my car and started following you to be sure that you guys were going to be okei since it was so late for 3 girls who are drunk and a little girl to be out in the streets.” I said trying to explain her clearly what happened, not giving away the part that I only wanted to know where she lives because it was a part of my plan for setting a trap for her.

“If that so then why didn’t you try and help me with the unnies who really gave me a hard time. Why didn’t you even try to say hi !” she said trying to ask me tricky questions, but who am I if I can’t even answer this kind of question ! I wouldn’t be fit for my nickname anymore.

“It’s because I knew you would see me as a bad guy, trying to take advantage of you and your friends.” I said with an innocent face.

“Aahhh ! that is so true ! but since I only came here to know that and I already told you what I wanted to say, so bye !” she said while waving one of her hand and smiling in front of my face and then stood up the chair, but she didn’t take one step towards the door. “we can’t date each other but I think we can be friends, right ?” she said holding her hand for me to shake and I did shake her hands.

Park Nicole ssi you are done for ! you’ve fallen for the trap !

“Ok then friends !” I said while smiling. “See you on Monday then ! it will be better if we start sitting in one table, you and your friends and me and my friends ! that will be fun.” I said enthusiastically.

“Sure ! I’ll ask them ! Well then, bye Jinki ssi.” She said as she bowed and started heading towards the door and back to her house.