Alot to Take in, in One Day.

Want to Bet on it ?

[Nicole’s POV]

Everything is happening pretty quickly that I don’t know what to do but follow whatever Jade unnie says.

 

“We will be heading to the classroom where we will be spending all our time after our classes. I just hope that this won’t conflict with everyone’s schedule. Is there anyone here not available during this hour from Monday to Friday?” Jade unnie said asking us about our schedule very seriously.

 

I knew she was serious when it came to stuff like these but how can a person change so much? She was just excited earlier and now she is firm and serious with everything. But it’s nice to see here like these. I only see here like this when she is scolding one of the other unnies.

 

“Well, on Tuesdays and Friday, I think I will at least be 10-20 minutes late because of my class.” Minho said informing Jade unnie.

 

“Anyone else?” Jade said as she turned to look at me, Jinki, and Taemin who was for some reason walking together while Minho and her walks side by side.

 

“Nope not me.” Taemin said

 

“Not me too !” I said, raising my hands and giving the eye smile at unnie.

 

“I don’t think I will have any problem with the schedule.” Jinki said with a serious face.

 

“Okay then, we are all good, so just a reminder we will be meeting at the same place at 2:30 from Monday to Friday. The classroom number that we are going to stay at is K505. It is one of the biggest room in the campus, it is where we can rehearse, learn how to act, sing, and dance. Alongside of you will be other students playing minor roles. Me and Minho will only be staying there to check on your guys’ interpretation of our song and also your progress, which means we won’t really be “learning” with you guys.” Jade said informing as and then added, “It is because there will be times that the director will not be here so we will act as supervisors and supervise. Today we will meet Director Kwon and tomorrow Director Kwon will invite all the other minor roles so you can meet them but for now Director Kwon wants to meet you guys.”

 

“Whoaaa ! This is a lot to take in but surprisingly I am catching on.” I said as I listened to every word she said.

 

“It is fine, you will get used to it.” Taemin said as he put his arms around my shoulder.

 

“That’s right ! Nicole you are very lucky to be able to get the main role in your first audition but if you want to keep on taking parts in musicals this is a very good way to start.” Jade unnie said to me as we kept on walking to the classroom, which seemed to be far.

 

“Hey Jade! I have a question.” Jinki said as he yelled at Jade unnie who was just a couple feet away.

 

“What is it?” Jade unnie said as she continued walking.

 

“How come this classroom seems very far and secluded compared to where the rehearsal room is located?” Jinki said who seemed to be getting more and more frustrated over time.

 

“Well, Director Kwon is very concerned about privacy and I heard that this musical will be on a large scale than other musicals her directed and other directors directed in Korea.” Jade unnie said facing Jinki.

 

“Oh okay, was just a little bit curious.” Jinki said who kept walking with hands on his pockets.

 

“You know curiousity killed the cat right?” Jade unnie said with a devilish smile.

 

Jinki stopped walking and tilted his head then went back to following us. But the rest of us, me, Taemin, Jade unnie, and Minho just let out a small laugh.

 

…That was cute… WAIT ??!?!?! What am I THINKING? NICOLE GET YOUR THOUGHTS STRAIGHTEN UP, WILL YOU?

 

[Author’s POV]

After a few minutes later, they finally arrived at the classroom, which was indeed far and secluded.  Jade then opened the door and then there was Director Kwon waiting for everyone who was, to Nicole’s surprise, was very young.

 

“Hey Jade, how are you?” Director Kwon said hugging Jade.

 

“You guys must be the main lead.” Director Kwon said as he turned to us and approached us.

 

“How come you’re the director? I didn’t see you during the interview. I clearly remember his face.” Nicole said questioning the handsome man in front of her.

 

“She’s new in this industry hah? I am the real Director Kwon, Kwon Jiyong to be exact, the one you saw at the audition was the other Director but do not worry he won’t be directing this play, I just called him to give his thoughts on the people that audition. I was also there, lurking in the dark. I didn’t want to be cursed by people who didn’t get a role so I decided not to show my face and act like an audience.” Director Kwon said. “Let’s sit down and go over through your roles and the script and then I will let you go after everything has been settled, alright?” Director Kwon said as he motioned everybody to the center of the room and sat.