Let's Make that BET !

Want to Bet on it ?

[Author’s POV]

As Nicole and Taemin were busy getting the unnies/noonas in the car, Jinki, Minho, Kibum, and Jonghyun were back at their table laughing and having fun. Suddenly Jinki let out a smile and leaned towards the table, “Hey I bet all of you that I can make that Nicole girl fall in love with me in a month… tskkk… maybe even less than a month.” Jinki said confidently while having a smirk on his face.

“Isn’t that too much Jinki ? I mean we can clearly see that Taemin likes her.” Kibum said as he was rubbing his chin back and forth.

Jonghyun playfully punched Kibum and said, “Those words does not exist in Jinki’s vocabulary, I mean specially when you are the infamous player of Seoul University.” Jonghyun said as he showed his mischievous look in front of everybody who was in there, well except for Taemin who was at the time helping Nicole.

Then, Minho suddenly tapped Jinki’s shoulder and said, “Will you really do that ?” he said while thinking about Taemin who hasn’t fallen in love with anyone yet.

“Hell yea !” Jinki said and added, “So what do you guys think ?” Jinki said as he drank a shot of tequila.

“I’m down ! Time to have some fun.” Jonghyun said as he also drank a shot of tequila.

“Well whatever the outcome is, you, Lee Jinki will have to take responsibility for everything alright ?” Kibum said as he was looking at Jinki directly at his eyes and then drank a shot of tequila.

“Yes sir !” Jinki said as he saluted Kibum.

“Well, I’m also down since everyone has agreed to it already.” Minho said as he raised a shot of tequila and proceeded to drinking it.

“Wait, what are you willing to put on the line ?” Jonghyun said as the thought came to him and tapped the table.

“I’m going to bet my baby, my car.” Jinki said as he slammed the key of his car in the table.

Jinki’s car: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_vpzPBewsqWU/TP7zN_Dir2I/AAAAAAAASuw/-M_fnzm2XYY/s1600/KIA-Proport-futuristic-sports-car-06.jpg

“Noooooo effffiing waaaay ?!?!?!?!  Are you really betting your beloved car !?!?!?” Kibum said as his eyes widened in shocked and caressing the key like its some kind of treasure.

“Well yea, that’s just how confident I am.” Jinki said as he raised his head up.

“Well since you are giving up your precious car, then this show will be much entertaining knowing what’s on the line.” Minho said calmly while drinking shots of tequila, whiskey, and vodka.

“The show starts tomorrow.” Said Jinki with a smirk painted on his face.

After a few minutes later Taemin came smiling from ear to ear.

“OOOOOOHHHHHHHH ???? Are you high or something ?” Kibum said as he was laughing at how Taemin looked.

“No, its not that, it’s just that Nicole looks fun to be with.” Taemin said as he was still smiling from ear to ear. “Sooo enough about me, what happened here while I was gone ? Are you guys faded already because I can take all you home now and it will be cool if I can drive Jinki hyung’s car.

Everyone almost spitted out what they were drinking as he said everything connected to the deal that everyone talked about just a few minutes ago.

“What are you talking about, that’s my baby and I won’t let anyone touch her.” Jinki said as he playfully yelled at Taemin.

 “AHHH ! Hyung, you know I’m just kidding right ?” Taemin said as he smiled at Jinki.

“Well I’m tired, I’ll see you guys on Monday ! Drive safely and call me if you guys can’t drive home, I’ll come back here to pick you guys up or call my chauffeur to drop you guys off.” Jinki said as he stood up from the table and started walking away.

“Hmmmm…. Strange that he is not asking to go anywhere with him tomorrow and the next day after that.” Taemin said clueless to what is going on.

“Well you know that is why there is a thing called… whatever he does, it’s Jinki sangtae.” Kibum said while laughing and also started to head out of the table they were in and towards the staircase.

“Well see you guys whenever ! Well, surely I’ll see you guys on Monday but whatever.” Minho said as he too stood up and started heading towards the staircase.

“Hyung I’ll head out first, I still need to finish my term paper for my English class.” Taemin said as he stood up and bowed to Jonghyun who was older than him and then left.

“Sorry Taemin ahhh. Don’t take this personally ok ?” Jonghyun said as he saw Taemin walking further and further, then he drank a shot of tequila and then stood up and also left.