Maid Diary: --- Only Eat My Food? ---

A Twist In A Latte
His smile, his stare, his touch, what was special about it? I took a long deep breath. Something is going wrong with me. I've never been in love before, is this what it feels like? Before I knew it Taemin was back inside the room with me. I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. Taemin tucked me in and kissed me on the forehead, afterwards he turned off the lights and left. ------------------ The Next Day------------------------ By the time I woke up, it was about 8. I'm so late. I didn't cook them breakfast, set their tables, get the laundry, was the dishes. I took a quick shower and went out to check on things. The laundry was taken and the dishes were clean. The room smelt nice. It seems that they manage to do it by themselves. When I closed the door behind me, someone went in from outside. It was Key, the last person I need to meet right now. Taemin followed behind. They entered and sat at the dining table. "Yahh, Hyun Ju we're starving." Key whined. "Didn't you guys cook?" I said as I shrugged both my shoulders. "We only want to eat what YOU cook." Taemin said in his usual cute voice, emphasizing on the you. I went into the kitchen and leave the two boys murmuring among themselves. I put my apron on and started cooking. Suddenly... SMASH!!!! I quickly went out to take a look. Taemin was on the floor, his elbow was bleeding and Key was looking at him angrily. I looked at Key and knew he threw Taemin on the ground and Taemin broke the mirror and bled. I gave him the "WHAT THE HELL" look as I take Taemin to the kitchen. Key said nothing but just hastily stormed out of the house. I washed Taemin's hand under cold running water and placed antiseptic on it. Nobody said a word and I thought it was awkward. "Taemin-oppa, why is Key-oppa that mad?" I asked him. "Hyun Ju..." He whispered my name. "Promise me something," he said again. I nod to him. "Don't ever leave me for Key ok?" He told me as he tears drop down to his cheek.