Maid Diary: --- Let You Kiss Me?? ---

A Twist In A Latte
The hug didn't break for minutes but from the corner of my eye, I saw an agitated Key giving an icy stare to us as we hug under the rain. I broke the hug apart and left Taemin with Jonghyun as I went after Key. Key was never a good runner, I caught up with him and pulled him. That pair of sad eyes, I could never forget it. I papologised to Key from the bottom of my heart and his head just hung low while listening. "Key I'm truly sorry for hurting you. Would you ever forgive me?" I told him sincerely. He raised his eyebrow and blinked innocently a few times. I thought he didn't forget me so I just turn around and started walking back. All of a sudden, Key rested his chin on my shoulders and hugged me by the waist. "Give me a kiss will you?" I turned around and see his serious expression. He held me in his arms again. I tried pushing him away but his hug just got tighter. When he finally let go, I was already crying. "T-- Taemin..." I softly said. Key heard it and was surprised as much as I am surprised. Why did I call for Taemin's name? Key looked annoyed and caressed my face. "Why can't you see me as me? Why Taemin?" He said, his voice heaved with sorrow. I looked away and just went back to the crossing. What is this feeling? Key? Taemin? Anyone?