Maid Diary : --- The Snowstorm Gave Me A Heartbreak, A Major One ---

A Twist In A Latte
The shorter one pinned me to the wall while the taller one took my purse away. I was trembling in fear. "Stop it you friggin hobos!" I heard a familiar low husky voice yell out. "Jonghyun?" I said, looking straight at the other end of the alley. I was already crying by then. The taller guy went to Jonghyun, the shorter one was still pinning me to the wall, trying to take all my belongings. I was awfully terrified, the short hobo was touching me and I feel so powerless. Jonghyun was not panicking at all. He simply took his phone and called tyhe cops. Both of the hobos knew he was calling the cops and just left with ALL MY STUFF. I was left with only my boots, my miniskirt and my tank top. The freaky hobos took everything else away. Jonghyun came to me and gave me his coat. I was freezing to death, its almost minus 10! I took his coat and wore it, it was sizes too big but it gave me the warmth I needed. Then, Jonghyun held my hand and we walked out of that alley. "Taemin?" Jonghyun asked. I nodded as we crossed the road together. "Police not coming right?" I asked innocently. He shook his head and giggled. We were at the other side of the road, near the bus terminal when all of a sudden, snow started falling. Wind blew really hard, its practically a snowstorm. Jonghyun instantly pulled me into the building, which turns out to be a hotel. We had nowhere to go so we decided to stay until the storm came to a stop. But then, Jonghyun went and checked-in a room for both of us. I went to him and shook my head in disagreement. He just ruffled my hair and took the keycard away from the manager guy. He put his arms around me as we went up the lift. "Don't do anything to me will you? Just stay away." I said as I pursed my lips in annoyance. He laughed real hard and ruffled my hair."Seriously? Just chill," his words flow out carefully from his mouth. The lift doors open and we went outside and headed for our room. then, something caught my eye. Two couples giggling together and going into a hotel room. Taemin and Sunny.