Maid Diary: --- Minho, You Too? ---

A Twist In A Latte
I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm jealous of her. I think that's more to what I feel right now. And at that moment, I realize that my feelings for Taemin, was deeper than being best friends. I sat there and watched Sunny's effort to come in. Minho made some warm coffee for me as I dried my hair. Its been almost 2 hour since Sunny tried to get either herself into the room or get Taemin out of it. But whatever she's doing, its not working. Sunny soon gave up and bid us farewell, she slipped an "I still love you" note under Taemin's room door. I thought that was stupid. After Sunny left, I tried to knock Taemin's door. He directly let me in, I guess he was just annoyed by Sunny. His hair was still wet but he got changed. My heart beat faster and I blushed just looking at him pouts like that. I took his hand in mine, directing his attention to me. "Hyun Ju, why did you left for Key?" He said in a pathetic manner. "Taemin, why did you receive Sunny's hug?" I said in annoyance and frowned. "Its not like I have a choice!" He yelled at me. He NEVER yell at me. I was just surprised to see him so serious. "Well do you think I have a choice back then as well?" I screamed back. He nodded, " you could have continued hugging me!" Taemin is getting agitated and its not something good. I couldn't believe him. You could just push Sunny away!" I said, trying to show him the point. He got really mad and uncontrollable, " I thought about you everytime and this is how you treat me?". I can't believe my ears. Taemin, what have you become? I stared at him in disgust and went out, slamming the door hard. I bet everyone can hear our screams. I put my coat on and went out for a short walk to relax my mind a bit. I went to the nearest park and sat on the swing, slightly swinging back and forth. "Key, Taemin, you fools." I said as I kicked a pebble forth and it hit someone. I looked up to see Minho there, with a little bump on his forehead. He laughed at himself and ruffled my hair. "Mianhae, Minho-oppa" I said apologetically. He sat on the swing next to mine and gave me the most sincere smile I've ever seen come from him. I ended up talking to him about all my problems and stuffs. He was a good listener and he understands what I'm through. "Hyun Ju, I can take you to a special place where only you can come, I bet it can cheer you up!" He said with a big mischievous grin placed on his face. I rolled my eyes but still followed behind him as his hands intertwined with mine. He dragged me along and we took a short bus trip to the beach. We went down and sat at the beach together, watcjing the sunset. I rubbed my hands to keep it warm. Minho seem to take notice and put his arm around my neck and pulled me closer to his chest. I could feel his heart beating as fast as I do. He kissed my cheek and let me lean on him. I leant on him and whispered him a thank you.