Maid Diary: --- Taemin Made Me Angry And It Led Me To Hobos ---

A Twist In A Latte
I went to my room, took my cell phone and called Taemin. I gestured Sunny to wait as I make the call inside. "Hello?" Taemin said after a few dial tone. I brought up all my courage and said, "Taemin, I can't watch you hurt Sunny the way you did to me. She knew you never love her." Taemin gave a little laugh and replied, "Isn't that what you're doing to Minho?" I was shocked, is this the real Taemin I know? I threw my cell phone on the floor and it crashed open. Taemin, he's playing with Sunny's feeling to make me jealous. He's playing with Sunny's feeling the way he toyed with mine. However I love him, I can't let that manwhore playboy hurt another girl's feeling. But calling him a , I am one myself. I couldn't bring myself to admit it but I am toying with Minho's feeling. Am I? I never loved Minho but I'm dating him. Our relationship brings jealousy to Taemin. Aren't I just the same? Sunny was behind me and saw my cell phone. I stormed out of the dorm and left Sunny. I walked wherever my feet was taking me until I reached a small, dark alley. This is a part of Seoul I never knew. I don't even know if I'm still in Seoul. Its been an hour of brisk-walking. I went inside the alley when suddenly, two gangster-looking man halted me. I turned around and started to run when the taller one gripped my arm. I started to panick when they backed me to a deeper corner of the alley. The shorter one pinned me to the wall while the taller one took my purse away. I was trembling in fear. "Stop it you friggin hobos!" I heard a familiar low husky voice yell out.