Maid Diary: --- Why Not Me? ---

A Twist In A Latte
Suddenly, Minho grabbed my arm and pulled my face in as his warm lips pressed aginst mine. My eyes widen in surprise as I broke the kiss. He wasn't asleep after all. I covered my gaping mouth with both my hands. If the lights were , he could see I was red as red as a tomato. That was my first kiss, and I have to receive it this way? Minho sat on his bed, looking out of the door, which I had left wide open. He saw my suitcase there and went out, leaving me kneeling down, still shocked from that kiss. I stood up when I saw him dragging my suitcase back to my room. I went out and see him look at me, he's really mad about my decision. He crossed his arms, "Why did you want to leave? Even if Taemin wasn't there for you and Key is still getting over it you..." his sentence broke off. He moved forward and hugged me close to him. "You still have me," he continued. I gave him a hug back, I needed it anyway. Minho broke the hug and brought me to my room. He then tuck me into bed and sat there next to me, waiting for me to drift into my sleep. We linked our arms together to make him sure I'm not running away again. How foolish was I to actually think Taemin would love me back? I'd better let go of this romance thing, I'm their MAID! There's too much to think about and I just rested my eyes and sleep. When I wake up, its still dawn, about 4. I let go of Minho's hand and went for a quick shower. I still couldn't forget the kiss last night. I touched my lips and still can feel the softness and sweetness of the kiss. I snapped out my daydreaming and took my broom and started sweeping around the living room. Then, I heard a door creak open. It was Taemin. His eyes were half open and his hair was in an awful mess. "Morning, Taemin-oppa!" I said cheerfully, forgetting my pain, burying it deep inside. "Morning," he croaked as he walk towards me. I continued sweeping the floor and let out a big sigh. I suddenly felt two arms holding me from the back. "Taemin? What are you doing?" I said, trying to get him away from me. I looked at him and he gave me a smile, with his eyes squinted. My cheeks turned pink and I look forward, still struggling to slip out off his arms. "Sunny..." He whispered as he gave me a kiss. Sunny?