Maid Diary: --- Biting Off More Than He Can Chew ---

A Twist In A Latte
Its been a week since I work here. Nothing extraordinary here, except for the people living in this dorm. Its as if the word weird was written all over their faces. Taemin, he's just a bit too clingy and child-like and he's older than me! Sheesh. Minho, he's a rap extraordinaire and then, he can't stop rapping. Either he's showing off or something. Jonghyun, he's just a some preverted mindfreak that tries to peek me changing. Onew, he keeps wanting me to cook him chicken, I think that's practically everything in that mind of his. And lastly Key, he nags at me about everything, even what I wear. He was angry when I wore an oversized shirt. See how depressed I am. Well, today is a day-off and the SHINee boys would go out early and come back late. I thought this was some time to rest. But I didn't expect Key to PURPOSELY wake up late and not go out with the others. So, they left him here for me to take care of. I'm 15 and he's 19, isn't it supposed to be the other way round. Well, he ended up taking me for a Christmas shopping. "You're being nice, Key. Paying all these?" I said as I lifted all the shopping bags on my hands. He snatched a couple of those bags,"Its just because your sense of style and is hurting my eye." I giggled and gave him a smile. "C-- come on, let's just get back," he stuttered, I knew he was blushing, so cute <3 We took a bus back to the dorm. It was probably the most awkward bus ride I have been in. I wish my friends were here but its the winter break, what do you expect? I then walked across the road and Key was exactly behind me. Suddenly, Key slipped and fell on top of me.