Maid Diary: --- Taemin, Are You Jealous? ---

A Twist In A Latte
I could barely see his face as I fainted in his arms. Before I could even rest my eyes, I feel a cold slap that woke me up. Real favour there, it hurts like hell. I turned around to see Taemin behind me, holding me tight. He finally let go. Wait, so Taemin gave me that slap? Yeah. Taemin pressed his forehead against mine. "Hyun Ju, you're sick. Is it beacuse of THAT fall with Key?" He said in a really annoying manner. What was that again? Is he jealous? Before I could even deny, he carried me in a princess-like way and bring me to my room. He set me on my bed and tucked me in. As he was about to leave, I grabbed the end of his shirt, "Don't go, Taemin-oppa..." I whined. Taemin stepped backwards and sat next to my bed. He played with my hair and told me jokes to cheer me up until his expression got serious. "Hyun Ju?" I nod my head, showing I was listening. "D-- do you like Key by any chance?" I could see pain and sorrow in his eyes. He took my hand in his and stared at me, expecting for an answer. I could find no words to say. My heart was beating faster and I couldn't focus on anything but Taemin's serious stare. I press his hand and gave him a huge grin, pinching him with my other hand, "Don't worry." Taemin seemed relief hearing my words and pinched me back, giggling a bit. He looked so cute, adorable and handsome the way he is now. No, wait, what the hell am I thinking!!!! Snap out of it Hyun Ju!! Taemin let my hand go left me for a short while. I look at him leave and felt reluctant. His smile, his stare, his touch, what was special about it?