Maid Diary : --- He Wants An Engagement? ---

A Twist In A Latte
The lift doors open and we went outside and headed for our room. then, something caught my eye. Two couples giggling together and going into a hotel room. Taemin and Sunny. "Jong and Hyun Ju, fancy meeting you here." Taemin said after he saw us. Jonghyun stayed silent like I did. "I see you're here to get a bit busy? Sorry, me and Sunny aren't interrupting." Taemin sarcastically said. Before I could react, Jonghyun slapped him. "Shut that mouth of yours. Weren't you the one who tell me not to do anything to her. Remember? When you and Hyun Ju first met? I don't know you anymore Taemin. Who the hell are you?" Jonghyun told Taemin, everything he said sound genuine and serious until he giggled. I nudged him with my elbow, its serious. He shut up right away, I know its painful. "Can we stop the playing Taemin?" Sunny said. "Playing?" I asked her, I'm so confused now. "Taemin never hates you. He's just jealous that's all. I'm just here to act and test you. But everyone took it too seriously, even Taemin. I agree with Jonghyun. Who are you Taemin? You knew its a game. But you were too into it that you thought it was reality." Sunny blabbed out. I gasped at everything Sunny said. "A game? Taemin, you think my love life is a game? You were jealous, all you have to is tell me. You wante to test me, I'm fine with it. But just not this way." I said, trying to make everyword heave Taemin's mind. "I wanted Sunny to act like my girlfriend because Key seem interested in you. And I wanted to know your real feelings. That's right, I'm a jerk. Let me be a jerk." He said, opening the lift and leaving the three of us behind. Jonghyun hugged me as I cried on his shoulder. This is too hard for me to bear. Suddenly, Sunny's warm hands wrapped around mine and placed a red velvet box on the palm of my hand. "Taemin, he just got this. He planned on getting engaged with you." I opened it and saw a really pretty ring with a pink diamond on top. Taemin remembered the time I told him I would love a little pink on my wedding ring. He loved me. I was the jerk, I was the bastard. I'm at fault. I opened the lit and went after Taemin.