Maid Diary: --- Betrayed ---

A Twist In A Latte
My cheeks turned pink and I look forward, still struggling to slip out off his arms. "Sunny..." He whispered as he gave me a kiss. Sunny? I slightly gasped at what he say. I pushed him away with all I have and gave him a slap. It better be painful, he has to pay for the tears he brought up in my eyes again. I threw the broom at him and went for my room and slammed the door at him. I locked it up and ran to Minho's side. He put his arms around me sleepily. He was probably awaken by that slam. I took Minho up and the both of us sat on my bed. Minho was a good listener and I told him what happened outside. We hear bangings on the door, must be Taemin, but we just ignored it. After I told the story, there was silence in the room and the bangings got even worse. Minho went and opened the door. I stood behind him, clutching onto his shoulder. Taemin seemed surprised to see Minho in my room. He raised his eyebrow and said, "After all this, this is what you do to me, Hyun Ju?" I looked at him and before I could say anything in defense, Minho cut in. "After all what? All you did was play with her feelings." He said in a hoarse voice, lifting his chin up. Taemin didn't reply, Minho was right after all. He loved me but betrayed my love in the end. Then, the front door swung open. It was Sunny, early at 4 30. "Taemin dear, why invite me over this early?" she spoke in her cute voice. Taemin went to Sunny and hugged her by the waist, "Right, I don't need Hyun Ju after all. Me and Sunny, we're dating." He said, his words piercing into my heart.