Maid Diary: --- Nothing I Can Do But Leave ---

A Twist In A Latte
He kissed my cheek and let me lean on him. I leant on him and whispered him a thank you. By the time we got back, everyone (aside from Key and Onew) was eating dinner. And by EVERYONE, Sunny too! Great. I took a seat between Minho and Jonghyun, across me being Taemin and Sunny sitting next to him. The dinner was silent, if you call silent as Sunny ranting about her love life with Taemin, which I find "unreal". I'm so sick of Sunny's rambling and jealous of Taemin's smile to her. I just stood up and left for my room. I just can't stand it. If they broke up, why would she be here again? This is too much that my heart can handle, its too painful. I sat there on my bed, I love Taemin. But why can't he feel the same way back? I started to pack my things into a suitcase. I'm quitting this job and get back to how my life was supposed to be. I'm planning on leaving midnight so no one would ever notice me. And in less than a day I would just disappear and everything will be back the way it is. I waited in my room for like 3 hours or so before I took a peek outside. The whole place was dark. I dragged my suitcase out until the front door. I entered the boy's room and saw Minho, Taemin and Jonghyun sleeping soundly. I gave Taemin a kiss on the forehead and went on to Minho. I Minho's cheek lightly, observing his face one last time. Memories played in my mind, how I met the boys, how I moved in here as a maid. I didn't want it to end this way. I took out a card and a pen from my coat and wrore a little thank you note to Minho and place it next too his pillow. When I stood up, I felt a tug on my coat, Minho's hand held onto my coat. I knelt back to release it. Suddenly, Minho grabbed my arm and pulled my face in as his warm lips pressed aginst mine. My eyes widen in surprise as I broke the kiss.