A Fight?

Meet The Tough Girl

'Yummy!' You thought while eating your ice-cream.You were eating your ice-cream peacefully ignoring GD's pleads of not punishing him.Then,suddenly GD's phone rang.

'I love you,baby,I'm not a monster...'

"Yobeoseyo?"

"Hyung!There's an emergency!Block B's on our turf!They wanna have a fight to get back their turf!"

"Oh?Really?Took them long enough."

"They brought back ups!There's like more than 80 people!Other hyungs is fighting them now!"

"Eh?!Sh*t!Our back ups just went to Busan yesterday!Aiish!They sure know how to plan!"

"Hyung come here fast!Palli!"

"Hang on in the fight,don't fall yet,I'm coming!"

GD hung up on SeungRi.You looked up towards him and found out his face was filled with worries."Hey,GD,what's wrong?"You asked,concerned.

"There's a fight going on in our pub! I need to go there now,be careful on your own,arraseo?"After he finished what he wanted to say,he dashed out.Eventhough you weren't sure what's going on,but you surely know that it ain't be good news.'Hmm,I heard him mentioning fight in the phone call,and the only club he had is 'Alive',should I go there and check what's going on?'After a few minutes of thinking,'I haven't got a fight lately,might as well do some exercise,I'm going!'

You quickly ran back home and changed into the hoodie you used when you fight.

Before going out of the house,you quickly put on the mask you used for fighting.

Other than that,you put on a pair of purple lenses and tied your hair into a side braid.

'Mask,check!Lenses,check!Hoodie,check!Hair,check!Yep,all done,now what's left is my baby!'You gave yourself a thumb up to your reflection in the mirror.

You searched for your bike's key inside your drawer and head out to the garage.In the garage,there are a few bikes that belongs to GD.At the back of the garage,the unknown object covered by a black cloth is your baby.You tore off the cloth,revealing your purple bike.2572.jpg

Moving your hands slowly on the bike,you were satisfied with it's new coat.

Last month,you secretly sent your bike for a new colour,from pink to purple.2571.jpg

Wearing your helmet,you rode off to GD's club,'Alive'.

When you reach there,you saw vans were parked all around the club,black vans,to be precise.You moved to the entrance carefully,afraid to make any noise that will alert anyone.That's when you heard sounds of punches being thrown and people cursing,groaning in pain,'I wonder how many people are there inside?'You thought.

*GD's P.O.V*

I swiftly dodged the punch sent by someone before punching him in the stomach and muttered,"Tsk,weak !",then I knocked him out unconcious.My eyes wandered around,counting how many people are left standing.There's still like 50 people more,which means we only took out 30 people.I sighed,this gonna take a long time.

I looked around again to make sure my gang members are okay,thank God they were fine.I was busy looking for them that I didn't noticed I was being aimed  with a gun at my stomach.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry guys,this chapter is super short because of pictures!