Is This Bad Luck?

Meet The Tough Girl

*Your P.O.V*

As soon as I hung up,a message came.

'Small Eyes Sunggyu' it read.

I chuckled and saved the number before dialing it.

After a few rings,he picked up.

"Yobeosaeyo?"

"Hey,it's Kate here."

"......Excuse me?"

"I'm the Kate from SungJong's class.The one at the cafeteria?"

"Ah,Kate-ssi,sorry,I got confused."

"It's okay."

"So,how did you get my number?"

"It's a secret."

"Okay......"

"Umm,I was just wondering if you guys would like to come to my house for dinner tonight?"

"Is it okay?I mean we just met,what about your parents?"

"They are not home."

"Oh......"

"So are you guys free?"

"Hyung,who're you talking to?"

"Sorry it's SungJong.I'm talking to Kate."

"What?! I want to talk to her,give me the phone."

"No,she's talking to me.Wait."

"Sorry about that.What did you ask just now?"

"It's okay,I was just asking if you guys are coming?Plus,Big Bang is coming for dinner too.I'm sure you would want to come now,right?"

"Whoa,serious?Since they're coming then there's no way I'll say no.But how do you know them?"

"You'll find out later.I'm going to buy the ingredients for later.Bye,see you at 7p.m.I'll message you my address."

"Wait!Do you need help?I can ask Woohyun to help you,he's quite good in cooking."

"No need,but thanks.I prefer cooking on my own.By the way,tell SungJong I said hi.I'm hanging up,bye."

"Bye."

 I typed in my address and sent it to him.

*Sunggyu's P.O.V*

"Hyung,what did she ask you?"SungJong asked as soon as Kate hung up.

"She just wanted to invite us to her house for dinner.And she said hi to you."

"Oh,did you say yes?"He asked again.

"Yea,there's no way I'll say no." I shrugged and went to the living room.

Just then her message came,it was her address.

I read it and her house wasn't that far from here.

In the living room,L was hugging his bolster while watching TV.

Sungyeol was playing cards with Dongwoo.

Hoya was listening to music using headphones while Woohyun was napping on the couch.

I clapped my hands for their attention,but only L took a glance at me before returning back to the TV,the others just ignored me.

"Hey,L off the TV.Sungyeol,you guys stop playing.SungJong,where are you?"

"Here hyung."SungJong came out from the toilet just in time.

"Help me wake Woohyun up and Hoya,take off his headphones."I ordered him.

"Okay."He agreed and went to tap Hoya's shoulder,signaling him to take out his headphones.

He followed.

Then,he went to wake Woohyun up.He shook his body violently till he finally wake up.

Since Woohyun is already up,SungJong went to sit down next to him on the couch while I cleared my throat loudly for attention.

"Guys,we're not gonna have dinner here."

"What're you saying?"Woohyun asked.

"That means you don't have to cook,Woohyun.We're eating at Kate's place.She called me earlier and invited us."I explained.

"Kate?Who's that?"He asked again,still in a daze.

"Hyung,it's my new friend from school earlier.The one during lunch."SungJong let out a sigh.

"Oh,that girl."

"How could you forgot her?"SungJong pouted and slapped Woohyun's arm.

"Ow,not my fault she's so not friendly at school earlier."Woohyun pouted while rubbing his now red arm.

"That's because you guys are so rude."I reminded him.

"Well she might be one of those crazy fangirls.You can't blame us if we're rude."L said back.

"She's not!She's way much more better than those crazy girls!"SungJong fought back.

"Can't blame me she acts like a ."L retorted back.

"But I think she's cool."Sungyeol butted in.

"Yea,I think so too."Dongwoo nodded his head.

"You're just mad you couldn't fight back to a girl.What happened to your venomous tongue?"SungJong teased L.

"Wh...h...at?I...I ju...just...urgh,sh...shut up...o...okay?!"L got flustered and stuttered.

The rest of them snickered at him.

"Guys,stop bickering.Be ready at 6.30p.m. We're leaving at that time.And Big Bang is going too,so behave later,got it?"I said.

"Wow,how did she know Big Bang?"Hoya asked,surprised.

"Told you she's cool."SungJong stuck out his tongue at them.  

*Your P.O.V*

After I ended the call with Sunggyu,I rode off back home with my bike to change my clothes.

10 minutes later,I was back at the garage.

After making sure no one is around,I carefully brought my bike into the garage.The bike blended in the darkness well enough with the black cloth's help.And the helmet's hiding spot was changed to be safe.

Not wanting to get misunderstood by the neighbour as a theive,I took off my jacket and the mask hugging it before entering the house in a fast speed. I quickly brought my stuff and my bike keys into the room and put it back in the same place as before.

Grabbing my lenses case,I ran into the toilet in my room to take off the lenses. Not wanting to waste time,I grabbed a set of new clothes to shower so that I can have more time to cook later.

I picked a sweater since it's kinda chilly outside with a pair of long pants.

Out of the warm shower,I felt more refreshed.I took the bottle of baby oil and spread it over my body before wearing the clothes so it won't be dry.

Then,I grabbed my wallet and wore my converse before heading out to the supermarket.

While walking,I took out my phone to plan the menu for later's big dinner.

And because there's a huge amount of people,the dishes have to be bigger than usual.Plus,they are all boys.So it should be healthy. Less salt,less oil,less sugar.That's what I thought at first.

But thinking back that GD must be tired from the fight,I scribbled out the 3Ls from my mind.

'To boost GD's energy,let's make the meal tasty!'I thought to myself,wanting to make him happy and at the same time to avoid his whinings about the food being too plain. I was busy typing in the dishes I planned to cook including the ingredients I needed that I didn't focus on the road in front of me.

"BAM!" I knocked into a wall or what it seems to me.

"Ouch!When did a wall appeared out of nowhere?!"I rubbed my sore forehead and complained out loud that I failed to notice a guy rubbing his chest with a frown on his face right in front of me.

*The Guy's P.O.V*

"Umph!" I let out a silent groan when something hit my chest.

It hurt badly,as in someone used a thick dictionary and hit my chest with it. I rubbed my chest with my right hand,my eyebrows furrowed when I heard someone said something about a wall being here.

I looked straight and saw a girl rubbing her forehead and realised the wall she was talking about was me.

I raised my eyebrows and wondered 'My chest's a wall?Woah,seems like those trainings C.A.P hyung had forced me into doing it,didn't went down the drain after all.Wait till I tell the guys about this!'I smirked in triumph and reminded myself to treat C.A.P hyung something for forcing me to train.

I cleared my throat for attention when the girl was still rubbing her forehead and didn't look up.

*Your P.O.V*

I was still rubbing my forehead and cursing the wall when I heard some noise coming from the 'wall'. At first,I didn't really care,thinking it was the wind.

Then,the noise became louder and I was absolutely sure it came from the 'wall'.

'Weird.How can a wall make a sound?Unless it's not a wall...OH.MY.GOD!Please don't be what I think it is!'I thought and crossed my fingers before lifting my head slowly with my both eyes closed.

I could smell a faint scent of a guy's cologne and it wasn't those that will kill your nose cells and makes you cough,it was more relaxing.How exactly relaxing,it's like the scent has an ability to soothe people's mind.

With much slowness,I opened,one of my eyes.

The first thing I saw was a pair of eyes staring at me with his eyebrows raised.

That's when I realized I bumped into a guy,not a wall. I couldn't hold in my shock as my eyes grew bigger with my mouth wide agape.

Then,when I remembered what I said earlier,my cheeks turned bright red. I was dying in embarrassment and oh how I wish for a hole to magically appear so I could bury myself in it.The embarrassment was...unexplainable.

After I brushed away the feeling of embarrassment,I gathered up my courage and apologized.

"I'm so sorry for bumping into you!I'm truly sorry!" And with that I bowed quickly and walked away in a fast speed in attempt to escape also not wanting to embarrass myself any further.

A few seconds later,I stopped running when something didn't felt right.My hands felt pretty light,then,it hit me,I don't have my phone with me. I ran back shamefully,wanting to die right there.

And there the guy stood,his hands holding my phone,leaning on a lamppost,as if expecting me to return.Well,he was right,after all, I did ran back.

When he noticed me,he gave me a wide grin,shaking the phone right in front of me.

"Ermm,my phone?"I spoke up,awkwardly. He raised it closer to me,I was about to grab it when he raised it up high.Again,I tried to snatch it back but failed miserably.It seemed that he was having fun looking at me trying.

Finally,I got frustrated and stomp my feet.

"Urghh!Can you please,kindly give me back my phone?!"I asked again,swallowing my frustrations with a fake smile.

"No."

I clearly saw the mischievous glint in his eyes and I didn't have a good feeling about it.

————————————————————————————————————————

Hi guys! I'm back! Sorry that I wasn't updating! So to apologize,I wrote a long one! I hope it isn't lame!

XOXO Sandyrain 30/01/2013